plusN.cfg | 2.4

328 replies [Last post]
animalchik
fala.q3's picture

@kid,

have u ever tried playing without unlagged?

when u do people will get the simplest things... You are playing over INTERNET with people that are FAR FAR FAR away, there are tons of things affecting those connections and it never ever going to be perfect... without unlagged u would have problems to hit anyone because of the delay, while with unlagged it is possible

U should be happy that u can play on unlagged Kid even if it is not perfect, thanks to it u are capable to met and play against all those people from different countries, and then u whine about...

if u want perfection u should ask Yours friends to come at Your home and play on LAN...

switch/cycle must be faster!!! <." sorry but if any argument hit on u like on wall, GTFO seriously Winking

I am addicted to life.

mow Q [EN]

about switchtime i am the opposite oppinion than you, kid. even with this witchtime people switchspam partially like maniacs.

*ZMB*INSANEKID*
InsaneKid's picture

Sick

CHARRUA
Charrua's picture
Re: plusN.cfg | current -> 2.21

Hi guys one simply question... in a zip file there are :plusN and folder with others cfgs.. i must put all in a folder conf in the server with or without folder N?

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: plusN.cfg | current -> 2.21

you could put the whole plusn map there, but then you have to

load/conf/plusn/plusn

for every map you put in conf folder you have to do

load conf/test/plusC

test is the sup folder and plusC is the CFG what you want to load

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

there is a reason this is attached ;>

N folder and plusN.cfg both are in conf directory and should be there

I am addicted to life.

[MR.]ZONT

where is 1 problem w/ force modifing xp_referee Happy if xp_referee was quite big (like at beer server for example Winking ) then this increasing causes this exception  ERROR: Cvar_Update: src  ......  length 262 exceeds MAX_CVAR_VALUE_STRING and server shuts down Sad

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
[MR.]ZONT wrote:

where is 1 problem w/ force modifing xp_referee Happy if xp_referee was quite big (like at beer server for example Winking ) then this increasing causes this exception  ERROR: Cvar_Update: src  ......  length 262 exceeds MAX_CVAR_VALUE_STRING and server shuts down Sad

mmmm, ill made shortcuts with explanation, this will help to reduce amount of digs

I am addicted to life.

outofhere!
hook's picture

so then i know why my server isnt visible and is offline because of that xd .without N folder!!!

pls fala .... make it next time clearer before u uploaded it .... PLUSN need to be none confusing as before..

thx in advance

asp

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

plusN update download here

this update changes referee commands into shortcuts, list of it is available in readme

I am addicted to life.