plusN.cfg | 2.4

328 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture

fala next week come some demos about plusN : bfg is very weird and in itemstyle 1 is very weird too....

some wars now 2 enemy near my body i shoot 4 bfg direct trew the feeds no damage but they can hit me in 2 secs iam dead with lg and 300 hp + armor 100....or they can hit me with 300 hp + health and armors with 2 projectiles mg...

or direct to the body from away no hit the shoot goes trew ....

but demos comes...

i dont know if cfg or engine related but its make me very angry that u can shoot the wall and have a 3 km splash that u die when u stay behind the wall...

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

2.21 :
- code optimization - beast did great work and cleared the config from the whole mess while i was trying to program new functions and leaved mess inside config
- change - thaw time :
• thaw time is increased from 2.8 to 3.3sec
- change - BFG :
• grenades self knockback decreased to 180 from 200
• grenades knockback decreased from 180 to 160
• grenades splash damage decreased to 220 from 265
- change - xp_clanWar 0/1 :
• decided to remove N.clanWar.cfg file
• 0 are default settings for public games
• 1 is optimized for clan wars
- change - all weapon damages and splash damages were reduced by 20% in xp_ItemStyle 1 & 0
- new feature - we did enforced all plusN commands to be on the list of referees commands

any other suggestions guys?

note that rail will going to stop be insta weapon in xp_ItemStyles 1 & 0 also because it will take now 480dmg

I am addicted to life.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Could u make all of us big favor and talk to mnc about clanwar.cfg ?
Maybe u didn't realize it but nowadays clans play your plusN 2.2 with mnc's clanwar.cfg edit.
Releasing this new 2.21 cfg will make it more comlicated.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: plusN.cfg | current -> 2.2
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Releasing this new 2.21 cfg will make it more comlicated.

animalchik wrote:

- change - xp_clanWar 0/1 :

decided to remove N.clanWar.cfg file
• 0 are default
settings for public games
• 1 is optimized for clan wars

itemstyle 0 public games itemstyle 2 for clanwars hmm to complicated pls explain Sad /sarcasm Tongue

instead of loading a whole cfg you only have to change itemstyle, i think thats easier to use but maybe others thing differend about that

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

not really jeff Happy

itemstyle can be changed to the liking of players, now in 0 and 1 are major changes, probably most people going to whine rail will not be insta weapon no more so ill probably ad another option xp_ikr 0/1 that give to rail 999dmg when it will be 1, then it can be used in any style

another thing is xp_clanwar was supposed to have inside only settings for cw's, mnc used it to completely changed the item sytem, and that wasyn't the intention of the file at all

he can add one line : include (n.clanwar.cfg); at the end of the config and viola it is the same as he made before

the thing is people don't want to use items at all, or they want use items, mnc's idea was to made something between those two groups and as i have read on board it doesn't changed anyones mind at this point so i drooped the idea completely, some people will be stubborn no matter what u do in here, most even didn't tried the styles i have adapted because they does not know they exist at all

I am addicted to life.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: plusN.cfg | current -> 2.2

sorry terror you where right, now it got complicated XD

Sander
sander's picture
animalchik wrote:

not really jeff Happy

the thing is people don't want to use items at all, or they want use items, mnc's idea was to made something between those two groups and as i have read on board it doesn't changed anyones mind at this point so i drooped the idea completely, some people will be stubborn no matter what u do in here, most even didn't tried the styles i have adapted because they does not know they exist at all

I think it was mistake to remove insta rail and divide community for 2 parts. U know each time before fw/cw starts, theres a whining about different settings. What can i say is in Absolute clan half of members prefered instarail, half didnt cared. The first half mostly was the old squad and as soon this "crappy" cfg was released they lost interest to play this mod. Therefore for reason of inactivness and some other problems clan was disbanded. Me, personally played 2-3 times per last 3 months. No offence, but i blame for this things u Fala. But, ok since i lost interest to this mod i dont care what will u do next. Good luck make community better! Thx

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
Sander wrote:

I think it was mistake to remove insta rail and divide community for 2 parts. U know each time before fw/cw starts, theres a whining about different settings. What can i say is in Absolute clan half of members prefered instarail, half didnt cared. The first half mostly was the old squad and as soon this "crappy" cfg was released they lost interest to play this mod. Therefore for reason of inactivness and some other problems clan was disbanded. Me, personally played 2-3 times per last 3 months. No offence, but i blame for this things u Fala. But, ok since i lost interest to this mod i dont care what will u do next. Good luck make community better! Thx

u blame me because peoples in here can't get agreement about anything?

their stubbornness and arrogance is my fault?

while i was caring about each of those fuckers who spit into my face and adapted the cfg to their liking witch actually killed my own goals in the cfg?

I am addicted to life.

mow Q [EN]

this is sander, fala, get used to it, that kind of people see just sections and parts, but never the whole story.

Sander
sander's picture

I dont care about sections and parts. As a gamer i see it was fun in here before this cfg and no fun after. Thats simple. Anyway gl