lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
plusN Weapon Config Settings

Options:

- xp_itemStyle:
	0	no items on the map
	1	health only
	2	health and armor (mnc's item modification)
	3	health, armor and powerups (default)
- xp_clanWar: turns on/off settings optimized for clan wars (default off)

You can use plusn_settings in crontab to inform players about the settings used on the server

Please report all bugs and suggestions.

UPDATE: plusN v2.4 is now compatible to Excessive Plus v2.2a

Login or register to view attached files

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
plusN.cfg | current -> 2.2

the lg pushes the people around to much and plasma might be a very strong weapon when spamming.

however, considering fragfest, pls turn off powerups, at least battle suit.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Doomcore

I still think lg is too weak.... Happy Gonna test bfg to see is it right now!!! Big grin

Thx

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture

Actually there is a bug in switch times that has existed since 1.03 that adds 100 ms weapon time when switching weapons, so the 140 ms in plus.cfg in 1.03 are actually 240 ms, and the problem still exists when using WEAPON_GLOBAL_TIME, so its still not possible to have instant switch times. However, the bug has been spotted and will be fixed on next beta. We will also try to simplify a little bit and try to make weapon switch system less complex without remove any currently available feature.

Also, considering what happened with this version, the development team will be in touch with config makers so they can release the updated cfgs at the same time the beta is released.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
lagstard wrote:

Actually there is a bug in switch times that has existed since 1.03 that adds 100 ms weapon time when switching weapons, so the 140 ms in plus.cfg in 1.03 are actually 240 ms, and the problem still exists when using WEAPON_GLOBAL_TIME, so its still not possible to have instant switch times. However, the bug has been spotted and will be fixed on next beta. We will also try to simplify a little bit and try to make weapon switch system less complex without remove any currently available feature.

Also, considering what happened with this version, the development team will be in touch with config makers so they can release the updated cfgs at the same time the beta is released.

gr8 :} was talking about this mater in news topic before realized u already give me the answer I need, superb with the part of releasing cfg at same time with mod

I am addicted to life.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

I think this plusn.cfg a lot of tweaking, as it's become a complete spam cfg in my opinion. The switch times are way too fast fala.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
UnknownUser807 wrote:

I think this plusn.cfg a lot of tweaking, as it's become a complete spam cfg in my opinion. The switch times are way too fast fala.

We have just tested first plusN for few minutes in fragfest, then switched to new plusbeta because of the projectiles issue.

Even if it was not fixed, we stayed playing plusbeta for beta6. And your comment goes to it I think, not plusN.

Imo the delay still exists, and the switch is kinda slow between some weapons for PlusN as BFG>nade.

Also, I think modifyitem from old mega, quad, battlesuit... to useless items isn't good idea. Better keep old mega and new mega. (having 2megas for 16ppl is better than 1 for all) same goes for quad and other powerups.

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
UnknownUser807 wrote:

damn I am glad that somebody asked for it Happy from the beginning was said with time values going to be increased Happy

I am addicted to life.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
plusN.cfg | current -> 2.2

ra and mh spawn at the same place on overkill.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

xDD LoL AndyRocket)))
n1xin's picture

On MR server(http://www.excessiveplus.net/query/195.122.135.223:27960) I played 1v1, and have been shaken by these things :
1)MH on dm17 was in shotgun spawn place.
and there was Battle suit O_o
2) dm2. battle suit
3) dm3. MH + battle suit. Shock

Laktos
Trollet's picture
xDD LoL AndyRocket))) wrote:

battlesuit

Mr server is running FFA and not 1v1, thus the BS spawn Happy

Alla blå bär är blå bär - även blåbär - men det är bara blåbär som är blåbär.
A cloud pooped out a rainbow turd.