plusN.cfg | 2.4

328 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture
animalchik wrote:

-C4-ASPHYX, it is clear :] u think N folder is only to thrown him out? why i have placed it into conf directory into archive? Happy

dont know !!!! XD

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

CHARRUA
Charrua's picture
Re: plusN.cfg | current -> 2.22

Rofl with 2.22 on server no ammo regeneration on start i have 99 mg and gauntlet others no regen Oo

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

u uploaded rest of plusN files to wrong place

CHARRUA
Charrua's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

u uploaded rest of plusN files to wrong place

then whewre i must put all? i put all in conf without folder n

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
CHARRUA wrote:

then whewre i must put all? i put all in conf without folder n

if it is without N then it is all? OMG...

N folder is integral part of the config

for the 4th time there is a reason "N" it is placed in conf folder why a heck u did removed it? u think i have placed it there to give u a satisfaction of pressing DEL key?

I am addicted to life.

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

about switchtime i am the opposite oppinion than you, kid. even with this witchtime people switchspam partially like maniacs.

SG-LG-SG-LG ....F-in ugly to see that way of play!
I agree with Mow here, and I've been saying this from start...insta switch on these weapons (even on plasma too) is just bad....
It turnes into "who can press more buttons at once" competition....plus I watched Fala playing last several days....all I can say respect for the thinking and aim and big minus for switchwhoring SG-LG and spamming with insta weapons in general.
You moddified cfg to suit your style...but ok, at least you r trying.

PS. I will try to post a demo'S when spawn protection doesnt work sometimes (its random so its hard to catch)...but I know im not the only one who noticed it failing to respawn us when killed at spawn (in last several weeks it started to happen)

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

I never quite understood what was wrong with equal switchtime for all weapons? What switchtime is running on beer btw, i suspect it might be bugged.

outofhere!
hook's picture

so when i put plusN N and PlusN folder on conf.... then i load it ingame ....

my server crash and goes invisible.... then i need to start it with another cfg on a new port!!!

thx ......super thing

and about switchtime 240 ms is full ok for all weapons......

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
.DA|BEAST. wrote:

You moddified cfg to suit your style...but ok, at
least you r trying.

did u played 1.02b mod?

[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

I never quite understood what was wrong with equal switchtime for all weapons? What switchtime is running on beer btw, i suspect it might be bugged.

did u played 1.02b mod?

1.03 is:
switch to rail 240ms boom kill
switch to lg 240ms shhhhzzzzz by around 1.5sec kill

lg alone is not as effective as a spam of power-type weapons

1.03 was a bug, every power-type weapon switch-time was faster 2 or 3 times than in 1.02b because switch was even for every weapon so if we would set proper times for power-type weapons then usage of mg-type would drop to 0, none even would bothered to switch to lg, pg, mg because of the long switching times

the other thing that made us to set low switch-times was the thing people couldn't move at all because GL switch-time was to long to move

because of that we ended up in unbalanced switch-times, many people because of that have left the community

in 1.02b mod there was always combos power-type + mg-type of weapon, those combos was flushed down with 1.03mod (because of the bug in the mod) while every 1.02 player used power-type weapons wisely in 1.03 born another group of people who was effective only while holding fire and switch trough list of power-type weapons

in 1.03mod there were a configs where switch-time for power-type weapons was only190ms what was bohospam of the group of BFG - RL - GL - SG - RG, people adapted to it, and started to play using mostly 3 guns switching between them like mad cows without even aiming

we had no other possibility than set a proper time for movement whats made all power-type weapons to fast and mg-type to slow Confused

when i started with plusN the main goal was to bring back the proper order in weapons, people who get used to the spam of power-type weapons started to complain, and because of that we have mixed styles fast mg-type of weapons from 1.02mod and fast power-type weapons from 1.03mod

DA.Beast accuse me i adapt cfg to my own preferences, no man i do adapted cfg for the likings of power-type spamers because of their whining and lack of understanding basics of the mod

_____
Asp. have u updated to 2.22 not 2.21?

plusN cvars are automatically added now to the xp_referee, if the xp_referee was close to the digs buffer limit this will cause server crash, try removing some commands from xp_referee this may solve the problem

I am addicted to life.

outofhere!
hook's picture
animalchik wrote:

Asp. have u updated to 2.22 not 2.21?

plusN cvars are automatically added now to the xp_referee, if the xp_referee was close to the digs buffer limit this will cause server crash, try removing some commands from xp_referee this may solve the problem

yes 2.22... i think then its the referee cmds ( i hope so ^^)