plusN.cfg | 2.4

328 replies [Last post]
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

before testing and from what you said, great job fala and nicely done.

Lets see how will go the feedback. Happy

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

.DoK. Crazy
Forum moderator
lilcrazy.style's picture

Great work fala, dok server is running 2.18

My ideas and content for E+:

.DoK. Clan® founder/leader since October 2008 ©.

.DoK. Clan Trailer <-- Thanks to DoK SoftAir.
Throphy: 3rd place AFC 2010.
]DOK[ DanGeR FroSteD! 95.130.10.38:27960

Caipiroska-fragola , Sex on the beach, Pink floid Big grin
Soft prendiamo i soliti? ok, 1 canarino e 3 ACE con ghiaccio Big grin

outofhere!
hook's picture

bfg with 5 shoots ammo ..nice now alot of ppl cant move and shoot anymore Arrow :!:

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
outofhere! wrote:

bfg with 5 shoots ammo ..nice now alot of ppl cant move and shoot anymore Arrow :!:

anything what changed its +100ms on regeneration to the BFG, GL, RL

that was a couple of months ago Big grin u aren't playing plusN to much aren't u? Winking

plusN.cfg 2.14 wrote:

- change – ammo amount :
• all classified as spam-type weapons (BFG, RL, GL) now have only 5 ammo rounds
• all mg-type weapons (MG, LG, PG) now have ammo that allows a constant fire by 10sec
• direct-type weapons (RG, SG) now have ammo that allows a constant fire by 10sec

- new feature – xp_antySpamTime – allows server admins decrease or increase tempo of ammo regeneration, value in "ms", for all weapons. This is calculated different for 3 groups of weapons, default value is 0ms (means cycle = regeneration) :
• exact value taken in case of (BFG, RL, GL)
• multiplied by 0.?? in case of (MG, LG, PG)
• a combination of multipliers in case of (RG, SG) regarding on positive or negative value of xp_antySpamTime
• if u want to have more protection against spammers set a number in ms eg(xp_antySpamTime "200")
• if u like spam set negative number eg(xp_antySpamTime "-200")

- change – ammo regeneration – all weapons now have exact values regarding their fire rate (cycle), holding mouse1 key will cause out of ammo in a period of 10sec, or way sooner in case of (BFG, RL, GL)

I am addicted to life.

outofhere!
hook's picture
animalchik wrote:

outofhere! wrote:

anything what changed its +100ms on regeneration to the BFG, GL, RL

that was a couple of months ago Big grin u aren't playing plusN to much aren't u? Winking

plusN.cfg 2.14 wrote:

- change – ammo amount :
• all classified as spam-type weapons (BFG, RL, GL) now have only 5 ammo rounds
• all mg-type weapons (MG, LG, PG) now have ammo that allows a constant fire by 10sec
• direct-type weapons (RG, SG) now have ammo that allows a constant fire by 10sec

- new feature – xp_antySpamTime – allows server admins decrease or increase tempo of ammo regeneration, value in "ms", for all weapons. This is calculated different for 3 groups of weapons, default value is 0ms (means cycle = regeneration) :
• exact value taken in case of (BFG, RL, GL)
• multiplied by 0.?? in case of (MG, LG, PG)
• a combination of multipliers in case of (RG, SG) regarding on positive or negative value of xp_antySpamTime
• if u want to have more protection against spammers set a number in ms eg(xp_antySpamTime "200")
• if u like spam set negative number eg(xp_antySpamTime "-200")

- change – ammo regeneration – all weapons now have exact values regarding their fire rate (cycle), holding mouse1 key will cause out of ammo in a period of 10sec, or way sooner in case of (BFG, RL, GL)

damn u have right ... Big grin but i need more now...

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
plusN.cfg | current -> 2.2

Hello!
I've been playing some intensive CTF games today for the first time on PLUSN config and I noticed that the config is different from the config in other gametypes. Is it possible to change all weapon settings for CTF to the same settings that are used for Freeze in the next release? Because now you can have a maximum of 200 health and 200 armor, you get killed even if a nade lands near you and it feels like nades, BFG and LG have a different strength than in Freeze (I might be wrong, it's just a feeling). Respawn time however can be made higher, like in old PLUS config, to make it a bit more attractive for people who kill better than move.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

yes it is not optimized for CTF/RTF atm, also i asked u to fix items locations for those game types, had not enough time to care about these game types

u will get the main optimization for those game types but i still counting on u to optimize the items and hopefully we will finally manage to talk over im Winking

I am addicted to life.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

quick bug fix
plusN.cfg 2:19 DOWNLOAD HERE or on the first page
[code:1]
2:19 :
- fix - CTF, RTF, OF game types now loads N.tag.cfg what fixes wrong health & armor settings
[/code:1]
_______________________________________ update 22:08 06.02.2010

I am addicted to life.

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
animalchik wrote:

EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

yes it is not optimized for CTF/RTF atm, also i asked u to fix items locations for those game types, had not enough time to care about these game types

u will get the main optimization for those game types but i still counting on u to optimize the items and hopefully we will finally manage to talk over im Winking

Ok, thanks, I will look for the best locations of the items. Only could you tell me how it is done? I can find the places, but how do I specify that location, what's the command to see your coordinates on the map?

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

you can use \viewpos command to get your actual position "(x y z): viewangle"

________
epsislow