Clanbase OpenCup Spring 2012 - QL Insta from 21. March 2012 - 20:11

104 replies [Last post]
animalchik
fala.q3's picture
Re: Fear & Loathing in ExcessivePlus: A journey of ...
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

No idea why u always need to end up in ragefucking yours own brain and throwing insults and provotactions all around u, u could keep calm all the way and finally realize there always going to be people that are against something and learn to ignore but seems any flame wars are to attractive to u to not make one when there is possibility for it, and not spit at everyone when something ain't going the way u want even on those who was actually interested

btw. i was playing ng, iu, xb before u knew things like this exist, so if u will want to use another moronic provocation better check if this have something to do with reality

alienM wrote:

When I see that this new clans who came from QL start to play other (faster) configs, I will be happy to remove my words and recognize that I was wrong.

Every thing needs a time alienM, did yours husband had a anal with u on first date?

___
e+ have the possibility to connect all quakers and u guys still try to prohibit it? o0 wtf..

I am addicted to life.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

fala I appreciate your point of view, however I would like to note that

1) your personal views towards me are prejudiced because of the fact i laugh at things
2) I don't see what is so "ragefucking" about what I said. I've been laughing at you since 2009. I didn't even make up the nick "falat1ty" by the way ( a cro mate from lemon did that shit)) ). You just seem upset about what I said about bananaclan. Well, no offense braw but you are just a troll who couldnt play outside of e- if your life depended on it.
3) Unless you are some super-IBM 486 which played every beta since 1995, I doubt you played Noghost, osp, q2, nfs3,nf2,nfs, warcraft2, quake1, ultimate doom, doom2, doom, wolfenstein3d or anything else before me. It was just your pole-conscience trying to protect yourself, cos you are just a troll who couldnt play outside of e- if your life depended on it))

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

1) your personal views towards me are prejudiced because of the fact i laugh at things

and not that u got wild and change in rage every singe word in the topic u have made previously after some people get on arguing with u?

Quote:
I've been laughing at you since 2009.

oh? really? haven't u was talking before that u had nothing against me in other topic when i told u got? (the "i am mother teresa monologue")

Quote:
Well, no offense braw but you are just a troll who couldnt play outside of e- if your life depended on it.
3) Unless you are some super-IBM 486 which played every beta since 1995, I doubt you played Noghost, osp, q2, nfs3,nf2,nfs, warcraft2, quake1, ultimate doom, doom2, doom, wolfenstein3d or anything else before me. It was just your pole-conscience trying to protect yourself, cos you are just a troll who couldnt play outside of e- if your life depended on it))

u can doubt in many things :} go ahead u are just making a fool out yourself one more time that's all

Shady: played every beta since 1995 {clap clap clap} warp 10 bohoridicolous congrats ;*

I am addicted to life.

ShadyAK's picture
animalchik wrote:

and not that u got wild and change in rage every singe word in the topic u have made previously after some people get on arguing with u?

Quote:
I've been laughing at you since 2009.

oh? really? haven't u was talking before that u had nothing against me in other topic when i told u got? (the "i am mother teresa monologue")

Quote:
Well, no offense braw but you are just a troll who couldnt play outside of e- if your life depended on it.

u can doubt i many things :} go ahead u are just making a fool out yourself one more time that's all

Shady: played every beta since 1995 {clap clap clap} warp 10 bohoridicolous congrats ;*

1) please point me towards a "massive change in rage" You only replied cos of this sentence:
"this has to be the most political way ever of saying "toxic, black& ultima are inactive/semi-active on QL, ani&zan won't play, sico didnt want to join, hard and asd left, me+my girfriend can't play, triv doesn't give a fuck, invisible is only faking at being a pro on vq3, sucks ballz and can only play plusN, kostur is inactive and doesnt give a fuck either and skullhead and falat1ty are just trolls who couldnt play outside of e- if their lives depended on it" ever"

Because, and I follow up, you are just a troll who couldnt play outside of e- if your life depended on it

2) I have nothing agaisnt you. I still find it funny to mention old friends from e- who might get the joke. ))) I spoke to ratz about you in past 30 minutes, I had a falat1-joke to flex 2 days ago ))

3) am turbo-beta tester))) I plapped diablo3 in october 2011 too)))

4) only reason you were offended was cos i laughed at bananaclan. Call me

[+]

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

4) only reason you were offended was cos i laughed at bananaclan. Call me

How can i get offended because of the things u suck out of finger? honestly? I just corrected u, and pointed out u are making a fool out yourself one more time. I know its hard to accept things like that and i don't even dream u will met finally the reality in one of yours days in life.

I am addicted to life.

ShadyAK's picture

sucked out of finger? i am sorry but I don't understand this. mowic po polski?

[+]

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

when i comeback to polland i will play again in ql. http://qlranks.com/duel/player/kris0
i fix my place in rank

Happy

triv'
trivium's picture
alienM wrote:

I hope that "retards" are not called few people who just said the truth. I saw many times last few months how some jerk(Drunk mocking for example
Bopoh who asked peacefully to play railmania (something different from
qlinsta) on shout box. Was like he suggested something incredibly wrong. Truth is that newcomer clans are so unopened for others configs which e+ had before they come. They only come here to play QL, because some peopels offered them easy catches here in our community. When I see that this new clans who came from QL start to play other (faster) configs, I will be happy to remove my words and recognize that I was wrong. That is all from me about this.

alienM wrote:

I hope that "retards" are not called few people who just said the truth. I saw many times last few months how some jerk(Drunk mocking for example
Bopoh who asked peacefully to play railmania (something different from
qlinsta) on shout box. Was like he suggested something incredibly wrong. Truth is that newcomer clans are so unopened for others configs which e+ had before they come. They only come here to play QL, because some peopels offered them easy catches here in our community. When I see that this new clans who came from QL start to play other (faster) configs, I will be happy to remove my words and recognize that I was wrong. That is all from me about this.

dem ppl comin here to enjoy some games in instagib setting on sqrt e- *pi^2

dictionary:
Stands for Instant Giblets, referring to one-hit kills in FPS games where the victim is instantly turned into 'giblets', or explodes.

Originated in Quake II and made popular in Unreal Tournament.

failmania and bananfail cfg is some fuckedup shit and not true instagib stuff or can u kill with bfg ?

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
triv' wrote:

failmania and bananfail cfg is some fuckedup shit and not true instagib stuff or can u kill with bfg ?

but the rail in there makes you go gibs ! or am i wrong and its not an insta rail config ? Happy

equinox

e+ is good bacause of good website look, easy way to use forums, has many things implemented and well organized...minuses of e+ are stupid failed cfg-s and mentally deranged people on it xd