Clanbase OpenCup Spring 2012 - QL Insta from 21. March 2012 - 20:11

104 replies [Last post]
You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
Re: Fear & Loathing in ExcessivePlus: A journey of ...

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

toxicity
Toxic's picture

Yesterday I was about to post here about new ql insta community, then I realized people could act like retards as its on daily base here so i posted just banana private, and WOALA you didnt disappointed.

Anyway, If i were you shadowy i would fuk this place with any kind of trying to inform, let just certain people know and fuk those narrow minded cunts Happy

I just wait when alienm become moderator then its done here completely.

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
toxicity wrote:

Yesterday I was about to post here about new ql insta community, then I realized people could act like retards as its on daily base here so i posted just banana private, and WOALA you didnt disappointed.

Anyway, If i were you shadowy i would fuk this place with any kind of trying to inform, let just certain people know and fuk those narrow minded cunts Happy

1) I am disappointed cos banana won't sign up to this cup, and pretty sure nobody else will either so my effort is wasted.

2)Trance, ratz, flex, bert, drill, torz, memphis, zoot and absti learned the proper way and find it funny. Even in my household I am a laughing stock for randomly playing e- ))

3)I am a free agent in CA + can get the best pole and yugo CA players ever so holla @ your boy if you are interested (mostly in RMX and yRX... im there in hobo prince capacity)

4) seriously get bc/"3m" to play either iFT or iCTF... you guys in "3m" have enough players and cup already has 15 teams in iFT and 18 in iCTF

5) I apppreciate the support and a massive flow of common sense from you and my homeboy frog. I would have lost my faith in humanity otherwise. respect! I remember the random pcw on dm20 with you deky, milad, kostur on server.

6) tox you're a bro and total respect for your opinion, but tell me who is the #1 e- retard cos I still speculate ( that bene cunt is #2, good for him, i a m still intrigued though ))))

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
toxicity wrote:

and fuk those narrow minded cunts Happy

It is those who keep it E+ and let it NOT evolve into QLfail mod Happy if you want to play QL, great go there and post in QL forum... this is NOT QL its a Quake 3 arena modefication called E+ Happy TY for your words but wasnt enough to make a difference Kiss

ShadyAK's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

toxicity wrote:
and fuk those narrow minded cunts Happy

It is those who keep it E+ and let it NOT evolve into QLfail mod Happy if you want to play QL, great go there and post in QL forum... this is NOT QL its a Quake 3 arena modefication called E+ Happy TY for your words but wasnt enough to make a difference Kiss

http://qlranks.com/

i didnt want to pay attention to you because of your disability, but still... you do realise that QL has nearly 50000 individual players in all game modes, right? And that it's a failing FPS compared to BF3 and CoD:MW2 edit: and TeamFortress2 ?

[+]

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

i didnt want to pay attention to you because of your disability

but you noticed me

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

toxicity wrote:

4) seriously get bc/"3m" to play either iFT or iCTF... you guys in "3m" have enough players and cup already has 15 teams in iFT and 18 in iCTF

3m didnt signed up to this two cups this time, im pretty sure we will sing in others in future...its just both leaders and co leard, experiment dificultis to even play 1 cw during week :F and we are alredy in osrc, if we woult not be there, we would be in one of both or iFT or iCTF....this months 3m clan experiments a bit of ia and lazynes to play, since we are full of work in rl. Hope in next months all will change and becomes normal.

also i would like more 4vs4 tho ; >

for me ql is like another Q3A mod...just my opinion...it has his own pros and contras...same as ng, e+, cpma, etc...of ql is more popular etc etc etc etc.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture

It seems like thc got the better part of some brains around here...

@Tem--> Thanks for trying to make an effort broheim. Also kudos for epic thread title Happy

I have always said that i will stay here until this mod is completely dead and gone. With the increasing amount of narrowminded dumbfucks in it, it seems that the e+ pit is getting deeper and deeper, sad shit if you ask me...

thxbye

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

ShadyAK's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

toxicity wrote:

3m didnt signed up to this two cups this time, im pretty sure we will sing in others in future...its just both leaders and co leard, experiment dificultis to even play 1 cw during week :F and we are alredy in osrc, if we woult not be there, we would be in one of both or iFT or iCTF....this months 3m clan experiments a bit of ia and lazynes to play, since we are full of work in rl. Hope in next months all will change and becomes normal.

also i would like more 4vs4 tho ; >

for me ql is like another Q3A mod...just my opinion...it has his own pros and contras...same as ng, e+, cpma, etc...of ql is more popular etc etc etc etc.

this has to be the most political way ever of saying "toxic, black& ultima are inactive/semi-active on QL, ani&zan won't play, sico didnt want to join, hard and asd left, me+my girfriend can't play, triv doesn't give a fuck, invisible is only faking at being a pro on vq3, sucks ballz and can only play plusN, kostur is inactive and doesnt give a fuck either and skullhead and falat1ty are just trolls who couldnt play outside of e- if their lives depended on it" ever

*ZMB*SKINNIS* wrote:

It seems like thc got the better part of some brains around here...

@Tem--> Thanks for trying to make an effort broheim. Also kudos for epic thread title Happy

I have always said that i will stay here until this mod is completely dead and gone. With the increasing amount of narrowminded dumbfucks in it, it seems that the e+ pit is getting deeper and deeper, sad shit if you ask me...

thxbye

hats off to you, Sir. This is why I joined zombie in the first place right after aNk died in these-here parts ))))

[+]

alienM
alienM's picture

I hope that "retards" are not called few people who just said the truth. I saw many times last few months how some jerk(Drunk mocking for example
Bopoh who asked peacefully to play railmania (something different from
qlinsta) on shout box. Was like he suggested something incredibly wrong. Truth is that newcomer clans are so unopened for others configs which e+ had before they come. They only come here to play QL, because some peopels offered them easy catches here in our community. When I see that this new clans who came from QL start to play other (faster) configs, I will be happy to remove my words and recognize that I was wrong. That is all from me about this.