Clanbase OpenCup Spring 2012 - QL Insta from 21. March 2012 - 20:11

104 replies [Last post]
METEORKID
Forum moderator Rank moderator
Meteorkid's picture
Re: Fear & Loathing in ExcessivePlus: A journey of ...
madbringer wrote:

Seems like nitpicking to me. I think it might be seen as related to E+ on the basis of extremely similar

Yea im prolly being abit to critical i should review my opinions.

also http://www.excessiveplus.net/blogs/hook/xonotic-meets-a-ones-de is just infomation on a game. It relates to what asphyx is doing but it is not an event of another game randomly posted in another games event forums.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
equinox wrote:

Ok,when i insult this douchebag and other douchbags, i get warnings and bans, but when RANKING MODERATOR,speaks in this way, its ok? U people gave rank mod position to this random, ignorant fool, with shitty attitude and stinking breath, to play god around ? another minus for e+...
btw fps this is you Big grin

You can't insult me, just because you are too idiot for that. As you were trying to point me - you don't care about my opinion, so shut up ur mouth, before I didn't force you to do it, and stop whine like a little girl, thx.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
3) Unless you are some super-IBM 486 which played every beta since 1995, I doubt you played Noghost, osp, q2, nfs3,nf2,nfs, warcraft2, quake1, ultimate doom, doom2, doom, wolfenstein3d or anything else before me. It was just your pole-conscience trying to protect yourself, cos you are just a troll who couldnt play outside of e- if your life depended on it))

ehm...

starting with games like boulder dash or ballerburg ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballerburg ), over to games run on a 386 and pentium 1 (wolfenstein3d, doom1, duke3d, heretic, Shadow warrior, diablo 1, terminal velocity, galactix, raptor and quake1, nfs2 (<3 himalaya) and nfs3 (still gaming it) etc.) Up to games like dungeon keeper I, dk II, Q2, Q3, jedi knight III etc. Even played N.I.C.E and don't remember more then 50% of the games I ever played. To have played this much I must admitting playing PC games since 1997, though I got my first own pc for inet playing in 2005.

Everyone here could have a good argument and solid opinion about the whole matter, except equinox just because hes dumbfuck, but guys, why do you list all of these games as if it's your pride? It's kinda shame that you waste so much of your time on that shit lol. Even if it's so, absolutely unnecessary to point that when you are under age of 25.

FPS please do not destroy Shady's pride, hes the superior beta tester since 1995
Nerd he started from 186 units Nerd

madbringer wrote:
animalchik wrote:
[...]

Read the thread from the very beginning, your assumptions as to who caused this shitty debate and for what purpose are false.

Haha.

Seems my english must be really bad if u don't see i am not interested about sandbox "mommy mommy but he destroyed my castle, that's why i throw sand in his face HE STARTED!" and u also probably haven't noticed Shady was naming ppl that even didn't say nothing.

I am addicted to life.

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

i completely agree with epsis point of view.
i hope someone will either change the topic title or this heartwarming discussion is over soon, because.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

troll win the troll (=

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
animalchik wrote:

Seems my english must be really bad if u don't see i am not interested about sandbox "mommy mommy but he destroyed my castle, that's why i throw sand in his face HE STARTED!" and u also probably haven't noticed Shady was naming ppl that even didn't say nothing.

And yet you've singled him out as the main culprit behind the shitfest in this thread. Heavy bias is bad when you're trying to make an objective statement.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
madbringer wrote:

animalchik wrote:
and u also probably haven't noticed Shady was naming ppl that even didn't say nothing.

And yet you've singled him out as the main culprit behind the shitfest in this thread. Heavy bias is bad when you're trying to make an objective statement.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
madbringer wrote:

animalchik wrote:

maybe since only him mentored my name i was directing my answer to him?

I am addicted to life.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

madbringer wrote:
animalchik wrote:
and u also probably haven't noticed Shady was naming ppl that even didn't say nothing.

You completely misunderstood what i'm saying.

animalchik wrote:

maybe since only him mentored my
name i was directing my answer to him?

And you, too. You've taken the liberty to blow up in his face but left the instigators alone. Whatever.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

But thats why your here, to help you bf ^^