Clanbase OpenCup Spring 2012 - QL Insta from 21. March 2012 - 20:11

104 replies [Last post]
zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Re: Fear & Loathing in ExcessivePlus: A journey of ...
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

And if I would have a better ping I would play QL since it came out but since I haven't not worth trying.

you dont good internet in germany . Happy

Happy

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

I could have good internet but the connection contract is from 03 or something.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
zarzyn wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

And if I would have a better ping I would play QL since it came out but since I haven't not worth trying.

or is it: internet does not have good germans ? >_>

triv'
trivium's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

zarzyn wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

or is it: internet does not have good germans ? >_>

2nd big problem in fps games in germany is called ping Tongue

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

Ok so i see every1 is writing big replys Big grin
Here is mine!

For now i will ignore the first topic as how it is shown right now. I will consider the first version of it (with the clanbase events)

My opinion about this topic:
This thread does not enter in the advertisment category like madbringer said. I think yes you can consider it an kind of adv. but its not for money and its not a spam advertisement alike bot posts. I remind you about Noghost Railcup event Topic, Fraggednation events topic, Ali's website topic. Discussions and socialization in e+ should not be limited only to e+ game this is why we have off-topic where you can discuss about almost everything (excepting those stuffs which are abolished on the global forum rules ofc. which can lead to punishments)

I think QL should not be threated as an "enemy game", ppl have the right to play what they want. And E+ should support social offtopics regarding other games. Why not?
I am playing in this period alot of other games some from steam some from elsewhere.
And i might want to invite you or my clan mates to join me somewhere else, its natural and a great way to socialize, and know eachother.

& Dont hate a person because its not playing a game that you like. (Racists! Big grin)

I think shady stated a good topic for those who are interested, but some ppl saw it as an attack to e+ or an advertisment which would steal ppl from here. It shouldnt be considerd this way. Ppl have the right to chose what they wanna do. Beside if e+ want to have active ppl, those active ppl wont simply go away. E+ is addictive in the way it is now. And our experience here is a nice one for those who rly enjoy it. So why bother keeping ppl in place when they wanna go cause they dont like this place? It might be seen as an overreaction from me to say that its a matter of pshyological desorientation if we think that obstrufucating other games is an method for jailing some1 in here. Noone is forceing you to play E+. Ppl who said or still say E+ is dieing they are wrong because ppl are always coming in here and constantly changing the community with new ideas, new styles, etc. We are here not only to play but to allow others to come and enjoy this game like we do.

I've moved this topic in the offtopic thread since its not related to e+ event(s).

equinox

Quote:
Everyone here could have a good argument and solid opinion about the whole matter, except equinox just because hes dumbfuck, but guys, why do you list all of these games as if it's your pride? It's kinda shame that you waste so much of your time on that shit lol. Even if it's so, absolutely unnecessary to point that when you are under age of 25.

Ok,when i insult this douchebag and other douchbags, i get warnings and bans, but when RANKING MODERATOR,speaks in this way, its ok? U people gave rank mod position to this random, ignorant fool, with shitty attitude and stinking breath, to play god around ? another minus for e+...
btw fps this is you Big grin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
METEORKID wrote:

Im not looking at this as just an event or a quake live "thing". If it was anything which did not concern e+ it should be posted in offtopic. Its like me posting im going to have a high jump contest (or anyother contest or subject) in the e+ events forum. I see quakelive as a totally unrelated thing to e+ (same for many other games). I could understand why you might link the two but well it comes down to it e+ is not quakelive.

Seems like nitpicking to me. I think it might be seen as related to E+ on the basis of extremely similar gameplay that every E+ player should be familiar with. Like i pointed out in the long ass quote-post, they're (QL's insta and E+'s insta) interchangible. Skull described the major differences, but i believe them to be mostly minute details and largely irrelevant. The basics are the same, any player worth his salt on either platform would have no problem adapting to the other.

METEORKID wrote:

Also one other thing. I cant speak for others but when i look at this is see this as any other off topic or spam. This i dont see as an attack on the e+ player base which tbh will die away in years to come anyways Thier is nothing that can be done about that. Being overly defensive about it will push away players and seeing as will still have players compared to alot of dead quakemods i would say your just prejudging us (apart from the odd troll).

You're right, i am being slightly prejudiced, i can't help it. Even though i understand and respect your opinion, we'll just have to agree to disagree, my definitions of what is off-topic and spam are vastly different to yours.

epsiplayer wrote:

(...)

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
madbringer wrote:

[...]but i believe them to be mostly minute details and largely irrelevant. The basics are the same, any player worth his salt on either platform would have no problem adapting to the other.[...]

Point for you, but someone like me would always go for the max possible which is not possible due to the stuff I outlined. Ofc a random player whose skill is still not hitting physical marks has no problems.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Jeff u just got owned by many people, lay low for a while xd

@the topic related discussion about having too many qlinsta stuff going on around, etc.
...well it's nice having so many new clans here, so what if they play only qlinsta,cfg ? Nobody forces u to play in those servers and in those events. WTF is this ? u join this community U PLAY WHAT WE All PLAY xd

Sorry but this is narrow minded xd

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics...