104 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Clanbase OpenCup Spring 2012 - QL Insta
LNNT FROGGY wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
Dunno if you noticed, but this is not QL Happy

And whats wrong with it?

basicly whats wrong is that we organise quake 3 excessiveplus cups und leagues...

I hope epsi or other admin will remove this retarded topic about QL because its fucking E+ wannebe pro failures Kiss

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

And why are you playing in O.S.R.C. 2? Oh thats right, that isn't REAL QLINSTA! wtf jeff? We have 13 clans in this cup and Shady is asking if some of those clans want to experience QL Cup. I dont see the problem.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

And why are you playing in O.S.R.C. 2? Oh thats right, that isn't REAL QLINSTA! wtf jeff? We have 13 clans in this cup and Shady is asking if some of those clans want to experience QL Cup. I dont see the problem.

obviouse thats not the point here, QLinsta is made for e+, QL itself is not made for e+ so its not considered as e+ related in my book Happy

NEXT with some excuse ?

Loxotron

Advertisement can be not related to e+. I think its great that shady made this topic with good explanation how to join and start to play. And only cause of advertising e+ qlinsta on other modes like noghost u can see new comers in here.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

jeffer you get score! Big grin

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

If someone is REALLY thinking "the only reason I don't want to sign up is cos I don't have a premium/pro account", here are a few facts to ease your stress:

1) You only need a PRO account to make your own server (and if you play vs another clan, they can make it. When R2 played iCTF there vs the UK team, I invited some R2's on server)

2) Basically every opponent team is friendly enough to your players (it's good to have a backup plan though)

3) Someone with a pro account can invite 3 people with basic account. So if a guy on your team has pro, it's enough to invite 3 other people for 4v4.

4) Those annoying loading advertisements can be ignored with QLprism

5) Actual shoutcasting & commentating - you can get yourself seen on levelup TV )))

6) It has been done before on e- : both mi3 and bananaclan played clanbase. This season XIII signed up too (sadly I won't be playing for them Sad )

And admins, please move this topic into the Offtopic forum section so that dumbass stoner stops flooding his MENSA-approved thoughts here.

Edit:

Loxotron wrote:
Advertisement can be not related to e+. I think its great that shady made this topic with good explanation how to join and start to play. And only cause of advertising e+ qlinsta on other modes like noghost u can see new comers in here.

It's not really an advertisment, more like a shoutout for potentially interested Quake players & clans. I wanted to share this info & give people an opportunity to see Clan competition from a different point of view, and it's up to them to see if they want to sign up or not))) And Jeffer, Benedykt or AlienM are definitely not known for intelligence or a sense of equality and diversity so just let them quietly run off into the sunset with their BFGs and multijumps))

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Loxotron wrote:

Advertisement

I remember ali was making topics as forum admin for another place then E+ itself, he got kicked from admin team Happy

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

It's not really an advertisment, more like a shoutout
for potentially interested Quake players & clans. I wanted to share
this info & give people an opportunity to see Clan competition from a
different point of view, and it's up to them to see if they want to
known for intelligence or a sense of equality and diversity so just let
them quietly run off into the sunset with their BFGs and
multijumps))

1.) make a blog Happy
2.) i have freedom of speech
3.) intelligence for notecing this is E+ and not QL makes you fail to understand the difference although you tell it yourself Happy
4.) troll me a river

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

Loxotron wrote:
Advertisement

Iremember ali was making topics as forum admin for another place then E+ itself, he got kicked from admin team Happy

Ali wanted to create a community which was a direct rival to excessiveplus and take players away from it.

I posted a link for a cup site that players & clans can look at. (i am not even supervising any cups this season). I seriously wonder in the odd-chance that Clanbase or ESL had created a cup or section for Excessiveplus. I wonder how people like jeff and benedykt would feel. I mean:

1) It would be a cup for excessiveplus = yaay!
2) It's a cup which isn't on excessiveplus website = OMG ITS BAD KILL IT WITH FIRE.

I predict some sort of internal paradox which would create a brain anneurysm similar to this fashion:

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

2) It's a cup which isn't on excessiveplus website = OMG ITS BAD KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Not a bad idea, but we grow tired of fire and we try to drown it in river atm. you should know that feeling Happy

the point is just, ITS QL and we are in E+ forum.. seek the difference, i know you can do it cuz you said so in your second previous post Kiss

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

I must agree with Jeffer.

This should be calculated as an advertisement and cause the appropriate consequences.

Ali was removed from the stuff for the same advertising, which inflicted (or could inflict) damage to e+ activity. I don't know why the current mod team aren't continuing such kind of policy.