Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
scrind
scrindlebeeper's picture
rage+ wrote:

Quote:
why ?? because he insults everybody and i never insult or have shitty debates on here matey thanks.

Exactly dont stoop down to there level.

True.

ABDALLAH
american's picture
madbringer wrote:

What if you're a loon who's talking out of his ass?

Oh, bad word , admins pay attention plz ... etc

rage+ wrote:

if you got nothing to worry about why you so insulting?

Because its really getting scary .

if a guy entered this school , regardless circumstances ,he will for sure graduate with an intensive 6months ban certificate.

K1LLER was here wrote:

The WISEMAN!

*ZMB*INSANEKID* wrote:

PB is lookin for indicators only

and interprets them in a certain way.

I like this guy , i trust you kid , Many thanks

BUT .., i still wonder why ppl FOCUS and REPEAT the same point , i already convinced by kid about this point .

if u want to quote me or to answer me , give me explanation for all my possibilities otherwise consider me a retard.

unfortunately (to be more honest) my previous post still doesnt expire yet , actually its valid for 2 years imo , and im not convicned .

lets consider im a psyco here wasting time putting finger to make senseless posts , i want to stand by Epsis opinion.

still not convinced , no im upset ( and in a more psychic way , 2 friends of mine banned now ).

i just started to realize what this leads for after all , but too late that the guy already hanged , it leads to here

Why dont you arrange a faster ban method , rather than posting here for nothing ??

No offense guys , really no offense , just unconvincedly little sad

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

PB looks for abnormalities and outputs messages based on what abnormalities it finds, it doesn't interpret anything. It's not a fucking AI to interpret anything.

It's all very simple - unless you can prove that the PB Hack message is ambiguous and can be prompted by something else that isn't a stealth kit for cheats, you and Kid and Epsi are butthurt lolcows.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

i should hire you as my oppinion accelerat0r madbringer.

anyways, now that paradise and dsharpe are kinda found guilty anything left to do here right now? any discussion unrelated to a cheater should be taken elsewhere.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
scrind wrote:

rage+ wrote:
Quote:
why ?? because he insults everybody and i never insult or have shitty debates on here matey thanks.

Exactly dont stoop down to there level.

True.

Scrind, be strong, arguing with idiots won't give u any good.
No proof no guilt.

dSharpe isn't so sharp anymore xD I concider this one as christmas present Happy

K1LLER was here

@ errorm8

ye ofc the fact that sp saw that scrind got kick by same pb hack like for what paradise got banned now isn't important, let scrind cheat noob play another 2 years befor someone got a prove that its true (what definitly will happen!)

@ SCRIND (B)CHEATER

hm lets think about, i said befor 2 years (or more..) that:

ligas is cheating / todays hes busted with prove

shadow is cheating / today hes busted with prove

dok hacker is cheating / today hes busted with prove

bc heavencloser is cheating / today hes busted with prove

paradise is cheating / today hes busted with prove

dsharpe is cheating / today hes busted with prove

Horzion is cheating / today hes busted with prove

american/ mohd are cheating / they were in cheater report (hole story) , until today no clear prove that they dont did it...

SO YEA YOU MUST BE RIGHT, IM A NOOB THAT DOESN'T KNOW A SHIT ABOUT CHEAT, THATS WHY I ALWAYS RIGHT WITH MY ACCUSATIONS....... XD

but no prob beeper cheater noob, how does iron maiden say.... YOUR TIME WILL COME !!!

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

mow Q [EN]

K1ller, the only thing you did was "i knew

he cheated" after the proof was posted. Yea, that skilly.

K1LLER was here

ok big impius dude, MAKE A POLL for all named guys and ask them when i first time accused them as cheater...if you really believe the noobish shit that you talk...!!!

i can accelerate it, i accused as cheater:

ligas before 3 years on german rail servers (even before you guys knew him)

dok hacker before 2 years on dok freeze

bc heavencloser short before skull busted him as cheater anyway...

paradise before 1 1/2 year on german servers

american aka LAKERMAN aka Lost Johnny before 2 years on beer/aim

horizon before 1 year on ney ctf rail

and finally SCRIND (B)CHEATER also on DOK before 2 years

SO MOW_Q IMPIUSRATOR VICTUSSUS, if you have no idea (like always), SHUT THE HELL UP...

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

mow Q [EN]

Sorry, Ki1ller, i have a real problem to understand your English. Not that i have a good English, but yours is disastrous.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

killer, just talking will not get any cheater busted.

how about you stop annoucing around how many people you accused of cheating without busting? because noone keeps track of it anyways, everybody ignores your oppinion about who cheats and who doesn't - in fact, the community can NOT differ if you accused a few specific or half e+ of cheating which gives the same result, people you named get busted by someone else.

as far as i can see, the amount of cheaters you correctly reported is nearing zero, while mine is 2 digits or more already. and as far as i recognise, the amount of false positives accusations on forum is below 5 and wrong bans are just 1 or 2 which have been cleared up also.

edit: btw, scrind is quite clean for the moment, unless somebody can post some evidence.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."