Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
madbringer
Madbringer's picture

God, you're so easy.

mow Q [EN]

this shit-evidence is a pb-proof, the biggest evidence you can get in a online shooter. And as long you have no reasonable explanation, as long u r fucked up.

you do not even try to explain yourself... guess what this usually means...

and dear para, a sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.

AnyoneSays
delarry's picture

Dear Para,

it looks bad in twice ways,

first of all is, there is a proof, of some wrong things in ur pb, wich are caused by ... ? we cant say!!

second and for me now most importend is, the way u talk in here.. no reason to call ppl in this way!!!

hyper dont want to have ppl acting like this.

sorry para..

i want to excuse me for para, for all his bad words in here, plz dont assign that to hyper.

larry

Yellow card for

Using ur brain, finding a solution, beside an excisting rule and have an agreement.

Gj

*ZMB*INSANEKID*
InsaneKid's picture

i wonder, how come u can see,
wuts up on other ppls PCs?-

THAT sounds like Hack to me!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

might be rude, but stfu kid.

edit: might post a comparison:

-How do we know if somebody moves his mouse in a direction in real life if we see it ingame?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

madbringer wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
constructive cirumctstance... you accused me in the past, didnt even apologize for failing to prove if i cheated, now you demand respect. noob you forget,but I dont. Get a life thanks

Maybe he forgot, because you're not as important as you think you are? Maybe you're not as much intimidating as pitiable? Maybe calling someone a no-lifer while, apparently, cheating in an obscure, dying mod for a 11 year old game, is a bit ironic?

Let me consult the crystal ball, and see what the spirits beyond think about all of this:

Huh. Well, don't you worry, i'm sure everything will be fine. Hang in there, champ.

Lamer never saw that coming from your side. Too bad. As with skull, if i
see him in real life, im going to spit on his face, give him a
handkerchief to wipe his fucking face, so that I can spit on it again.
fucking idiot you try to ruin my reputation twice and you have shit
evidence. Your mother is really retarded to still keep you alive and I
bet your whole family is as fucked up as your addiction to sucking cock.
What a low lifer. retarded fuck skull, you accused me in teh past and proved shit, I reppeat this to you. you fucking little smelly cunt licker, if you were my next door neighbor, you wouldve had your teeth removed. hope you die while choking iwth your drunk dad's cum. bon apetite

O My Fucking God Surprise Some1 is so mad! :\ What the Hell going on ? Admin Ban plz Call me

ABDALLAH
american's picture
KIICEK * DSS wrote:

killer better have empty community, than full of idiots and cheaters.

Thumbsup

*ZMB*INSANEKID* wrote:

i wonder, how come u can see,

wuts up on other ppls PCs?-

THAT sounds like Hack to me!

Double Thumbsup

NO wrote:

the demo you uploaded stops around 6min17, timelimit was hit.

yes , actually its fraglimit hit , didnt get you

[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

Everyones argument against paradise is based on factual info - the screenshot and not some "iffy" shots. Lets see what your homeboy has to say in his defence.

its not the point to blame eachother that my friend = homeboy , cus ur friend = homeless boy

but the point is some mess need to be fixed in here , cus its like this :

1- Accuse Xguy > collect ppl to increase provocation power > Xguy insults >>> ban [reason cheater] !

maybe my friend took the short way , and insulted to be banned sooner.

im talking cus i myself experienced it cus i was banned someday the same way , still i dont know the reason till now , and ppl continuing call me cheater , nothing i had to explain , unless i should have gone back to school and became a programmer or hire someone to make some videos or something to convince others , is that what i should have done ?

What if this suspecious pb-hack came with the PB itself? since there are more than 10 diff kinds\names and 10 diff sites for PB , i already had problem with my vista PB in wars although i tried the whole 10x10 installed and updated...

What if someone is able to install you these files to trap you to make you cheater ??

What if someone is able to set some server settings to kick someone with name of something (msg PB-hack) ??

What if the whole screenshot was made via Microsoft - Paint ??

I know i may look noob , but since there are some ppl who too good to create such professional cheats , they ofc have the abillity to hack .

also i believe my possibilities are true (not iffy) , the way you believe that my friend has a cheat and wise wersa

measure everysingle point on it , cus im getting sick of unproven accusations

2- some real cheaters still allowed and no one stopping em

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyways im not that wiseman but still im seeing alot of regretted men

*ZMB*INSANEKID*
InsaneKid's picture

PB is lookin for indicators only
and interprets them in a certain way.

[MR.]RIDDLER
*ZMB*INSANEKID* wrote:

PB is lookin for indicators only
and interprets them in a certain way.

So we just disregard anything pb shows us now?

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

no but pb hack dosn't mean pb found a cheat .. it means pb was not able to finish his job of detection .. and that.. sometimes happen because of other stuffs like for example windows 7 or packets loss .. can cause pb messages like "windows api violation" or "md5 tool message" or "lossing key packets" this dosn't mean we should disregard what pb shows to us but that dosnt mean that pb found a cheater either ..

And considering that pb gaved only a 1 min kick/ban then i consider this as not being a true evidence of cheating.. just like fala said before in this thread :

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

fala-q3 wrote:
secundo pbhack is not a cheat but as it printed it is hack of PB only not a game hack...

thats 100% true, nevertheless we banned pusik for a pb hack also, don't forgett that.

and if you banned pusik for a pb hack then thats your problem.. i consider pb hack as not an "complete proof", wallhack/ aimbot by demo or stuffs like that are better proofs then a pb hack that says actualy .. nothing about the cheats of the
"pb client".

_______
epsislow