Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
COMATOSE
Madrid's picture

And you need to meet and break each other's faces. After all, hurt male pride.

[english!]

There is no such thing as defeat. There are only results.

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

getting all defensive scrinds?

P-ERK *WGVD*
Perk's picture

it is very interesting to follow this thread.. i can only imagine that there are deep cultural differences at work when every discussion about factual content is immediately disturbed by useless personal speculations about motives, other cases and more metatopics..

and the moderators who should keep the attention at topic reign inconsistent and banning from far away instead of participating with insightful and decisive statements

now we have raging trollpartys, people whoes judgment is plainly offtopic, and such who copycatlike jump on the train.. this atmosphere devours all serious participants and degrades everybody here..

this situation shouldnt be tolerated!

scrind
scrindlebeeper's picture
rage+ wrote:

getting all defensive scrinds?

what you mean by that zack ??

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

P-erk, if they are on top of it they should contact you to mod. Most people have invested too much time with infighting various groups here and that shows in every discussion. What is needed is unbiased fresh blood.

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

if you got nothing to worry about why you so insulting?

scrind
scrindlebeeper's picture
rage+ wrote:

if you got nothing to worry about why you so insulting?

why ?? because he insults everybody and i never insult or have shitty debates on here matey thanks

why not just add the evidence dont just say cheater cheater come back with evidence.

im allowed to get pissed of if there is or not

i have nothing to worry about lol im having my say for once thankyou bye bye now

im allowed to get pissed of if there is or not

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Keep it cool, just ignore it if someone accuses you of shit without any proof, lashing out won't help anything (exhibit A: Paradise).

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

Quote:
why ?? because he insults everybody and i never insult or have shitty debates on here matey thanks.

Exactly dont stoop down to there level.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
COMATOSE wrote:

I congratulate you! You have built a new god and his name PunkBuster. But there is complexity - you do not pray. You will need to create it.
Entire epic looming right before our eyes. And of the people is rapidly shed shit.

поздравляю вас! вы создали себе нового бога, и имя ему PunkBuster. Но есть сложность - у вас нет молитвы. Вам обязательно нужно создать ее.
Целые эпопеи вырисовываются прям на глазах. И из людей стремительно льется дерьмо...