Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
ABDALLAH
american's picture

Oh!

looks like the chair misses the manager , logging in and triple post at once.

Far from logic which only E-god can understand , and since when u good in files , PB pb hack etc

i didnt ask u to answer me , although ... nice bark

mow Q [EN]

try to make sense please if u wanna support ur friend.

[MR.]RIDDLER
ABDALLAH wrote:

Oh!

looks like the chair misses the manager , logging in and triple post at once.

Far from logic which only E-god can understand , and since when u good in files , PB pb hack etc

i didnt ask u to answer me , although ... nice bark

Everyones argument against paradise is based on factual info - the screenshot and not some "iffy" shots. Lets see what your homeboy has to say in his defence.

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

I love it how people always jump on something without any clue or argumentation why stuff is like it is.

ABDALLAH wrote:

DUDE , this is ur last post here about this topic , get a life ffs.
At least wait till someones funeral ends before u jump on another one to reap

so people who get kicked for gamehook are still allowed to play afterwards? because thats how the community has been before people like hq showed up and actually took care of pb kicks and what they mean.

so lets listen to him.

animalchik wrote:

secundo pbhack is not a cheat Big grin but as it printed it is hack of PB only not a game hack...

thats 100% true, nevertheless we banned pusik for a pb hack also, don't forgett that.

#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack -> Is supposed to make pb not scan the pc for cheats so u can use any hack eventhough its detected by pb normally.

thats what i wrote, nothing less and nothing more is true.

so after all people are banned for being untrustable dangerous rather then being actively caught for a cheat. I can describe nearly all situations of a pbhack, but before that I would really like a clear statement of paradise because of this.

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

Pf
hi no lifer... im pretty busy and pissed now of still having to deal with
fucktards that accuse with no proper evidence or who the fuck care whats in
your mushy brain man. Maybe your mother was a retard or idk… tbh I even feel
bad about cursing you man. Ill come back later tonight hopefully with a post in
which you bet I will swear a lot for im sick about this shit of yours. It’s the

2nd time you accuse me with no real evidence. Pf nab get a life man
really. E+ is kinda tired of you and your credibility is dented too much.

now thats far away from a constructive circumstance, as server admin, I would ban you just for being arrogant in this case, after all its been you being kicked for pb hack, not me.

I would like to hear this:

- Whats up with the pb hack paradise? please describe any circumstances for your defense.

- Server Admin shall please post guid and ip of the kick, due to verification its being paradise.

otherwise im pretty confused, cant remember accusing you of cheating, at least not on forum which i do if im sure somebody cheats. And since i have evidence (screenshot of pb kick) I am kinda free to accuse you here.

its the second time you accuse me with shit evidence. last time you had more evidence, I was playing in e5r pf anywya, idk anythig about q3 commands, etc, cfgs and so on. Idk why I got kicked so I cant "defend" myself with proof. I just work, then play q3. Dont act as a wise guy with me skull, you cant even imagine the guy behind this nick.
constructive cirumctstance... you accused me in the past, didnt even apologize for failing to prove if i cheated, now you demand respect. noob you forget,but I dont. Get a life thanks

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

K1LLER was here

Congratz PARADISO, wb in cheater club heaven, i ever said it to you that your performance on german servers or later on freeze is not human...

Guy maybe think about that para didnt got detected befor on pb, bc pb technologie maybe wasn't as far developed as now and they added new kind of hax to the ban list (maybe paradise kind of hack got added to for some days and wasnt in list befor, so not detected until now...)

WTF NEARLY EVERY GUY I EVER SUSPECTED OR ACCUSED.... FINAL GET BUSTED XD GO GO GO ... and if you finished with it, community is empty XD

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

killer better have empty community, than full of idiots and cheaters.

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

mow Q [EN]

Is there anyone who gives something on the opinion of killer?

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Is there anyone who gives something on the opinion of killer?

I do! For every opinion (and he gives so many) I give crap and sometimes maybe glass of warm piss. Its a good exchange. Happy Its more than he deserves.

On topic: Paradise, you are pretty arrogant considering no one said anything before PB did. And you call it "shitty evidence". Lol boy, just lol

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

constructive cirumctstance... you accused me in the past, didnt even apologize for failing to prove if i cheated, now you demand respect. noob you forget,but I dont. Get a life thanks

Maybe he forgot, because you're not as important as you think you are? Maybe you're not as much intimidating as pitiable? Maybe calling someone a no-lifer while, apparently, cheating in an obscure, dying mod for a 11 year old game, is a bit ironic?

Let me consult the crystal ball, and see what the spirits beyond think about all of this:

Huh. Well, don't you worry, i'm sure everything will be fine. Hang in there, champ.

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture
madbringer wrote:

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

Maybe he forgot, because you're not as important as you think you are? Maybe you're not as much intimidating as pitiable? Maybe calling someone a no-lifer while, apparently, cheating in an obscure, dying mod for a 11 year old game, is a bit ironic?

Let me consult the crystal ball, and see what the spirits beyond think about all of this:

Huh. Well, don't you worry, i'm sure everything will be fine. Hang in there, champ.

Lamer never saw that coming from your side. Too bad. As with skull, if i
see him in real life, im going to spit on his face, give him a
handkerchief to wipe his fucking face, so that I can spit on it again.
fucking idiot you try to ruin my reputation twice and you have shit
evidence. Your mother is really retarded to still keep you alive and I
bet your whole family is as fucked up as your addiction to sucking cock.
What a low lifer. retarded fuck skull, you accused me in teh past and proved shit, I reppeat this to you. you fucking little smelly cunt licker, if you were my next door neighbor, you wouldve had your teeth removed. hope you die while choking iwth your drunk dad's cum. bon apetite

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black