Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Ok, so, was there anyone, in the history of E+, kicked by PB with the message "PB Hack", and that was proven to be a false positive and/or triggered by stuff not related to cheating?

Do your research, or maybe even try to replicate the message artificially. Until you set a precedent, this means Para is as legit as the guy who drives this van:

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
ABDALLAH wrote:

blah blah blah

What if you're a loon who's talking out of his ass?

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

i dont need to do a research about that .. you should do since you consider that what i say is .. not true?
that would mean that every1 that had the message "md5 tool" "window api" and "packets loss keys" is related with a cheater exactly how that driver of the van in your example is ?

thank god i never tried windows 7 Big grin

again i only speak about the fact that pbhack and all other messages that dont speak about the client's cheats are not (should not be) considered conclusive enough to be related to the client's cheats since the actual message speaks about the impossibility of pb to go on till the end with the cheats search..
and i dont speak only about pbhack i speak about also "md5 tool" "windows api" and "packet loss keys"
why are they not considerd the same as pbhack ? all these messages should be in the same category .. with the "pb hack" message. then => if you ban for pbhack then you should ban also for messages like "md5 tool" "windows api" and "packet loss keys" that should be a logical statement because

If A= B(an) and C = A then C = B(an)

and dont speak about probabities cause that might lead to the Schrödinger's cat experiment which questions the interior of the van in your image as much as the cat's vital state. Rolling on the floor
_________
epsislow

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

But Madbringer is right*, the win7 people are being kicked for integrity violations, not hack violations. Every single banlist I've seen circulate includes the #130013 ban. So what gives?

*It's interesting to note that every cogent point of criticism is being voiced by people ostrascized or otherwise decleared persona non grata, and that should concern the people still active and those with power. Since about a year demos are not considered defentivie evidence, neither is the new "system" put in place and now the mother of all proof, PB kick, is declared insufficient. You are slowly getting the community to where you want it, surrounded by yes-sayers, spammers, cheaters and straight up a-holes.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

ok, then i understand if that's the case.

But that still dosn't mean he cheats .. it means only that "the pb is screaming about a punkbuster hack violation" and nothing more ...

"i see hacks" but not "i see cheats"
for "i see cheats" more proofs are needed.

And about Madbringer and others (how you say) i will say that i'm always ok to consider their opinion if they have something to say.. always.. because every1 can be constructive in a community from the most lame and scam person to the most arrogant one. (about this pm me but don't write in here)

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

ok, then i understand if that's the case.

But that still dosn't mean he cheats .. it means only that "the pb is screaming about a punkbuster hack violation" and nothing more ...

"i see hacks" but not "i see cheats"
for "i see cheats" more proofs are needed.

It takes quite some wishful thinking to arrive at your conclusion, the violation is listed under cheat/hack for a reason. And people are being banned for it. It can be a false positive but so far I've seen nothing to indicate it is, and indeed if we take the route of your thinking we can defend any cheater no matter the circumstances since proof will never be "definitive" in the sense IRL courts apply it ("My dog did it").

This has been the case here for over a year now, and is why some people simply have stopped caring and others stopped playing completely. For all the cries for "fair play" by Kids and the likes it's hilarious to see how hard they try to defend cheaters.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

if its so then what can i say ?

"this is shity"
_________
epsislow

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

disable PB at CW's if both clans agree. This shit program only does that make u lag and we get nothing usefull from it, once in a year at CW's we saw "pbhack" from well-known person from community and thats all we got.
Punkbuster doesnt work like usual condom, it works like a woolen one made in young ages by someones grandma, the result doesnt justifies resourses.

SziIi
Szili's picture

can we ban every1 who kick/ban pb for 1 min? Surprise aaa there will be no players ... interesting

that was 1 min. kick nothing more / so about what are you spamming here?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

as mirc stated, im not into explaining you everything you need.

@fps: you better rethink that decision - just take a look at noghost, wallhackers are quite common there.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."