Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
NO
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

CYPHYPHER CHET 88% RAIL CHET AEROWALK CHET KILLED COOLLER QUAKECON EXTRA TEIM CHET PMG DUD DUD DUD DUD DUD DUD SQL ANALYZE The CYPHER))) PLX

I lol'd.

about paradise, how can one be sure of cheat/non-cheat?
if it's proved that win7 can cause some random pb hack kicks, what (wise) decision should be taken?

madbringer wrote:

We're like a big, dysfunctional family of alcoholics, nihilists, drug abusers, nutters and general sociopaths.

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture

lol wtf
1st @para: dont use nab windows 7 damn bill gates wants your ass banned by pb dawg!! Winking 2nd i don't think that para cheats... he has been around too long and he is good solid player not some d4 noob getting high skill overnight, I see no need for him to use hacks, why would any better player just trash his reputation by using some hack? that makes no sense3rd what are other options that could explain this without using para and cheater in same sentence? if it's some windows 7 pb bug people should be warned about it!

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

GG
GG's picture
.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

2nd i don't think that para cheats... he has been around too long and he is good solid player not some d4 noob getting high skill overnight, I see no need for him to use hacks, why would any better player just trash his reputation by using some hack?

Currently have the same opinion

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

do not use illegal soft. for quake windows and others.
problem solved?

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

@Skull, whole my post was a sarcasm

first of yes pb kicks off when u do playing with vista or win7 but it kicks for API not pbhack, pbhack is complete different story, if somebody have pbhack in his q3 it mean he have installed there a cheats! pbhack it is not a stand alone program it is included to some bots/walhacks

second thing, he can say now he was testing the cheat and haven't completely cleared his copy of q3 he might be not guilty of cheating but please keep in mind anyone busted going to say exactly the same thing to prevent getting banned

i myself have 7 separated copies of q3 where i test stuff around and i don't even test there bots, if someone is so stupid to mess around with a pure q3 copy and use it right after to play in a cup game it is only his fault this have been pooped outside

I am addicted to life.

ABDALLAH
american's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

I love it how people always jump on something without any clue or argumentation why stuff is like it is.

ABDALLAH wrote:

DUDE , this is ur last post here about this topic , get a life ffs.

At least wait till someones funeral ends before u jump on another one to reap

so people who get kicked for gamehook are still allowed to play afterwards? because thats how the community has been before people like hq showed up and actually took care of pb kicks and what they mean.

so lets listen to him.

Idk why i always see ur msgs as : Bla bla ... bla .

maybe you do speak anotha language or somethin ?

u jump at the wrong place once there is something has the priority

anyways another plasma thingy which u like is @ 10:35
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/report-cheaters-here-no-comments-here?page=61

ALONE * DOUBLE TAP
savl's picture
ABDALLAH wrote:

Alone * Double Tap from rusia

http://rapidshare.com/files/436841455/tap.dm_68

This to analyzers ;

BFG hits the same spots @ 9:50 + 6:17 + 6:05

Suspecious rail @ 7:05

Wallhack in my opintion @ 6:30

- - -

Also the kid was ( unpure client detected ) while connecting , but couldnt capture image since i dont have screenshot binded and being a bad photographer , but u can check server logs ( if it saves ) since there are more admins for beer freezer than normal players

I want you to also publicly asked for forgiveness from me! 

INFERNO
jaj's picture
ALONE * DOUBLE TAP wrote:

ABDALLAH wrote:
Alone * Double Tap from rusia

http://rapidshare.com/files/436841455/tap.dm_68

This to analyzers ;

BFG hits the same spots @ 9:50 + 6:17 + 6:05

Suspecious rail @ 7:05

Wallhack in my opintion @ 6:30

- - -

Also the kid was ( unpure client detected ) while connecting , but couldnt capture image since i dont have screenshot binded and being a bad photographer , but u can check server logs ( if it saves ) since there are more admins for beer freezer than normal players

I want you to also publicly asked for forgiveness from me!

say ur prayers little one

dont forget .. my son

to include everyone

Sex And Death

DeathB4Disco

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

stop with the empty arguing... it does lead to nowhere

I am addicted to life.

mow Q [EN]

IF PB KICKS FOR A PB-HACK, it does mean he has an PB-Hack, PB-Hacks come along with cheats, in 1 package, a pb-hack only doesn't make sense in any case. For using win7 u don't get a pb-hack ban, read in both cases the post of fala twice or more often.

So, para had clearly a pb-hack, which means he has also cheats. If he used the cheats or not, just the q3-god knows it, it is not relevant for me. Para installed cheats, which means, for me, he is a cheater, as long he has no reasonable explanation for his pb-hack-kick.