Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

wow, people don't even know what it means to get a pb-hack "violation" and argue about it (epsi, fps) and do compare it with api and keypacketlosts or even md5-mismatch stuff...

wow, big big cinema!

1 hint: pb-hack = tool to hide cheats infront of pb. pb-hack come along with cheats in 1 package. There is actually no singe pb-hack-only-download, it always comealong with the main-cheat. And if pb consider this pb-hack as "violation" means, this pb-hack was active...

Since para plays since years, this pb-hack is not installed accidently, it is done by intention, it did not come a long with a dirty q3 download...

I am always there to defend people if they get accused without serious arguments, proofs etc... I even defended the jordan guys (until they did offend me without reason after i complained about there behavior...) meanwhile i am convinced that those guys (including the american) did never cheat (except moh..., since he sucks balls, plays even worse than a half year ago).

pb-hack violation is a "proof" and no "accusation". maybe para has a reasonable explanation, but i highly doubt it.

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

I saw scrind once get kicked by pb and the line was the same like with para but hey skull wasnt there to see it so no 1 cares. maggots

NanamoOOon

About Windows, every time I have seen an API function problem it was written as it and not as it was written for Paradise. I do not say he cheats since he started to play but when it happened he had for sure something wrong in his quake. And when I see how he defends himself so rudely, he deserves a ban anyway. Don’t forget that YOU Paradise and only you have been caught for PB hack.

ABDALLAH wrote:

What if someone is able to set some server settings to kick someone with name of
something (msg PB-hack) ?? What if the whole screenshot was made via Microsoft - Paint ?? I know i may
look noob , but since there are some ppl who too good to create such professional cheats , they ofc have the abillity to hack .

It probably could occur but in this case it happened during a CW, it's record and at least 10 persons saw it.

epsiplayer wrote:

i consider pb hack as not an "complete proof", wallhack/ aimbot by demo or stuffs like that are better proofs then a pb hack that says actualy .. nothing about the cheats of the "pb
client".

hm so what's up with DSharpe? Still no news about him even with demos and explanations from Skull.

PB is obsolete, and does not do its job. But when it does (personaly this is the first time I saw a kick for PB hack) people still do not trust it. I agree with fps : Why do we use it ?
People don’t trust Pb it's not enough, if some guy takes the time to proove another one cheats, we can't trust him either, it is still not enough.
I do wonder what kind of proof we need to be convinced...

Actualy, I really hope that people who worked on the cathing programme are still working on it. We REALLY need something like that. And maybe one day we will be far from all this cheat (shit ?)

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

@NanamoOn,

it has been announced in rank penalties he and dsharpe got banned from ranking for 6 months

I am addicted to life.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion
sp wrote:

I saw scrind once get kicked by pb and the line was the same like with para but hey skull wasnt there to see it so no 1 cares. maggots

screenshot + post pls, if you dont care about getting cheated by someone else, you can also play against aimbots without punkbuster. hf?

Quote:

DSHARPE
Reason: cheater, used hacks.
Duration: Till 16.06.2011.

PARADICE
Reason: cheater, used hacks.
Duration: Till 16.06.2011.

this is about dsharpe and paradise, ofc both situations are being discussed, but what lacks is a statement of moderation - same as the moderator of the bans/rank mod basically should lead this discussion so he can do a decision and not us discussing the general problem.

btw, ban names and duration is kinda fucked up - a bit unprofessional

NanamoOOon wrote:

PB is obsolete, and does not do its job. But when it does (personaly this is the first time I saw a kick for PB hack) people still do not trust it. I agree with fps : Why do we use it ?

People don’t trust Pb it's not enough, if some guy takes the time to proove another one cheats, we can't trust him either, it is still not enough.

I do wonder what kind of proof we need to be convinced...

thats a lot of aspects you mention, I give you one sentenced answers:

-PB doesnt detect hacks, it rather prevents all old hacks from being used, in cpma people never use punkbuster, you can easily cheat in a pickup there - and due to xerp people roughly will see an autoshoot.

-the question is not what kind of proof we need, the question is how to educate the people - because people who know how pb works do know that such a kick means actually the pb hack was loaded and active.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

weed  <3
weed.'s picture

skull you have no life + you act like a horny kid..i bet you masturbate at nights on e+ forum [english!]

K1LLER was here
sp wrote:

MAYBE THAN DO YOU JOB RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE !!!

analyze and than ban SCRINDLE BEEPER, bc he 100 % cheat since years, i already said it on beginnings of DOK servers...

wtf the list of people where i said they cheat but no one believed but that todays are finally busted GET LONGER AND LONGER AND LONGER

@ PARA

don't be worry, i (and think many others) never believed that your skill is based on fairplay, so today its no big blame for you its still like it ever was...they see you as cheater XD...

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

scrind
scrindlebeeper's picture
sp wrote:

kicked for what ??? would like to know noob

scrind
scrindlebeeper's picture

killer wrote)

analyze and than ban SCRINDLE BEEPER, bc he 100 % cheat since years, i already said it on beginnings of DOK servers...)

come with evidence not cry

BTW i have been waiting since we meeted on dok servers when you was as much as a low life as you are now see ya

COMATOSE
Madrid's picture

I congratulate you! You have built a new god and his name PunkBuster. But there is complexity - you do not pray. You will need to create it.
Entire epic looming right before our eyes. And of the people is rapidly shed shit.

[english!]

There is no such thing as defeat. There are only results.