Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
K1LLER was here

SKULL! THIS COMMUNITY do a shit about reported cheaters and you know that, at least after 2 or 3 months they can continue having cheat fun anyways, THATS THE REASON why i never post cheater, that i catched, in this place/report...I INSTEAD report them to the admin on whichs servers i play...and in the short time where i play there, i busted and proved more cheater (sometimes 3 on one day!!!) with 100 percent clear evidence as you in your hole life...so spare me your wisenheimer bla bla bla.

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

storm.
Crysisstyle's picture
K1LLER was here wrote:

@ errorm8

ye ofc the fact that sp saw that scrind got kick by same pb hack like for what paradise got banned now isn't important, let scrind cheat noob play another 2 years befor someone got a prove that its true (what definitly will happen!)

@ SCRIND (B)CHEATER

hm lets think about, i said befor 2 years (or more..) that:

ligas is cheating / todays hes busted with prove

shadow is cheating / today hes busted with prove

dok hacker is cheating / today hes busted with prove

bc heavencloser is cheating / today hes busted with prove

paradise is cheating / today hes busted with prove

dsharpe is cheating / today hes busted with prove

Horzion is cheating / today hes busted with prove

american/ mohd are cheating / they were in cheater report (hole story) , until today no clear prove that they dont did it...

SO YEA YOU MUST BE RIGHT, IM A NOOB THAT DOESN'T KNOW A SHIT ABOUT CHEAT, THATS WHY I ALWAYS RIGHT WITH MY ACCUSATIONS....... XD

but no prob beeper cheater noob, how does iron maiden say.... YOUR TIME WILL COME !!!

you forgot me Happy snoopy/keraz/hydro and what ever there i had tag =] im not scared any more of hiding my old past keraz cant be asked Happy and killer =] Fuck off

unique * terror wrote:
random list:
- skullhead is nolife, never kissed a girl xD
- seebz suka left zmb and goes MR
- zydek is not a true jew,
- spider the worst admin ever,
- impius is hitler's father,
- dranzer is 18, now i can fuck him and not go to jail.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

you know, you dont know a shit about network stuff.

for the competitive community reported cheaters at forum are way more important than posting small obvious nutcrack cheaters who cheated once on a public server.

furthermore the admins you report cheaters to dont seem to post here and share the info of the cheaters with other admins so they would be globally banned.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Killir Dud is right, he probably did accuse those people of cheating. Problem is, he calls everyone that beats him a cheater.

It's not magic or his intuition, it's his lack of q3 skills.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

you know, if he would actually post a list online about who he thinks cheats, we might have a game of who manages to get added to the list fastest. (if he isnt on yet)

mow Q [EN]
madbringer wrote:

Killir Dud is right, he probably did accuse those people of cheating. Problem is, he calls everyone that beats him a cheater.

Guess thats the reason why he said once in e+ more than 90 % do cheat .... Sad

K1LLER was here

OH YEAH, and who say that i give a fuck up about this community ??? i shit on what is important for this crap here (its senceless anyway cheater will ever be free here), for me important is that the servers i play on are cheater free (and after cleaning up they nearly are) and the admins also give a fuck about this place here, its a total useless place and waste of webspace...

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

you have an odd behaviour for that, because most clean players are in 1on1 cups.

K1LLER was here

OH and crapbringer from where do you know about my skillz? cant imagine that you/fakenicks ever played on same server together, so its only ignorant bullshit talking too (maybe next warning?)...like MOW_Q do about me...XD voodoo

madbringer
Madbringer's picture