etc..

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
/ wrote:

But what about the other guys?

etc..

+ a bunch more I have talked in the past, only rayzos is clearly more obvious / but didn't see anything on gen there

/
q3fun's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

but didn't see anything on gen there

For me it is obvious, he knew where to shoot even before he jumped

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
/ wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
but didn't see anything on gen there

For me it is obvious, he knew where to shoot even before he jumped

no wh reaction there , more logical is sound reaction . ( watch at .25 speed )

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
/ wrote:

But what about the other guys?

etc..

ok.. rayzo clearly shoots the wall (twice) in an angle that doesnt make any sense and you see theres someone behind it and its too far away for him to hear it... it can still be a coincedence but for me it is finally a demo that looks suspicious enough that i can say he is 99% cheating or 1% really really bad at predicting angles.
your demos:
skull
skull pretty likely heard the spawn, jiggle peeks the enemy and can hear his footsteps. when he's on the left mid of the middle platform he clearly hears a step that is more to the right than the spawn. he assumes the enemy must have taken cover in mid. you see skull jumping, aiming toward the middle. doesnt see him. now this is speculation but im pretty sure he was going to drop down to the right and trying to aim at the right pillar in mid. while dropping down he saw the enemy and adjusted his aim. he couldnt hear the enemy for that last part but its clearly not magic in my opinion, just a pretty average way to play a 1v1.

chester
this one is a joke.. chester drops down with his crosshair generally (and pretty poorly, sryyy) placed towards the exit of dungeon, walks towards it and then hears the railgun sound AND steps of the enemy. very very average frag.

hoffman
this one is just spam with lucky timing, could be wh, sure, but frags like these happen in every single match of e+. if he would have lucky timing with every bfg spam, sure, its fishy, but one video doesn't show anything. you can also notice his crosshair not going anywhere near the enemy, which is no proof, but a small indication that hes legit.

genesis
jumps and aims at the mh passageways (forgot the name). so no indication for wh as enemy is to the left. he sees the enemy reacts pretty fast and hits. sure, could be autoshot, but genesis simply has pretty fast reflexes and decent aim imo and that shot wasnt inhuman at all.
fpsfor some reason the sound of that demo is shitty so you cant hear the railgun, but at that distance you should. also, for some reason, the enemy model is anarki as well, so you dont hear the typical keel or tankjr jump, when the enemy jumps to peak fps. also fps is hyperactive.

edit:
forgot to say, im pretty sure that most of the people who call hacks way too often just dont know how to use sound properly. also q3fan for me it is really, really confusing as to why you, who calls 50% of decent players a cheater, dont see the suspicious crosshairplacement of rayzo.. makes me wonder what you think a cheat should look like.
of course really good aimhacks cant be spotted easily, so reviewing demos should be about obvious hacks and none of the ones i commented are obvious at all. rayzo on the other hand is suspicious as fuck.

HETPE3BOCTb

Some demos for "muffinman case" (but he knew that I will upload that)

/
q3fun's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

forgot to say, im pretty sure that most of the people who call hacks way too often just dont know how to use sound properly. also q3fan for me it is really, really confusing as to why you, who calls 50% of decent players a cheater, dont see the suspicious crosshairplacement of rayzo.. makes me wonder what you think a cheat should look like.
of course really good aimhacks cant be spotted easily, so reviewing demos should be about obvious hacks and none of the ones i commented are obvious at all. rayzo on the other hand is suspicious as fuck.

I'm sorry to hear this from you. I play on the sound, and I know how it's must looks. About rayzo, i too kill walls, when I want to draw the enemy..
I played a lot with him, did not notice anything suspicious.

HETPE3BOCTb

I will post more about muffin, pls be honest (even if he is ur friend or enemy) Happy

Jabs
/ wrote:

I'm sorry to hear this from you. I play on the sound

I mean, you made a 'wh' video of me in which all the shots (bar a couple) were based on sound, so idk buddy

Jabs
HETPE3BOCTb wrote:

Some demos for "muffinman case" (but he knew that I will upload that)

Are there suspicious shots/gameplay in all the demos you posted or?