Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
hrzn
3m'genesis wrote:

hrzn wrote:
genesis will be banned? if not, why the discussion? What's the difference who play with cheats, still nobody has a ban.
and stop playing in the d3, 3 maps, 2 weapons, multiple lags.
anyway i the best

it wasn't me teq , i never dropped for suspected cheating /

OK

/
q3fun's picture

/
q3fun's picture

as I REEMBER zarzun have ban for soundhack (which no one has proved)!

I opens the question of lifting the ban for zarzun

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

You Noob ban wasnt permanent Tongue

Happy

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

Hey guys,
this post refers to a player Muffinman from Germany. He is banned from rus rail ctf following accusations for cheating from several players. In my opinion, this guy just happens to have a very good aim(which can be annoying to other players sometimes). Afaik, on CTF he mostly plays under the name Excessiveplayer (so creative Surprise ).

I spectated him several times on the ctf server and I really don't see anything suspicious, I just see a guy with nice skill.

Below is a demo from his gameplay on dm17. If someone cares or has few minutes to spare, share your opinion, it will be appreciated.

http://www.filedropper.com/muffinman1

Thanks,
J

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

GREEN
Forum moderator
Mr.GREEN's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Nice prediction on 5:17 Rofl

V1979
V1979's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
GREEN wrote:

Screenshots:

Off-Topic: Why can't I upload any pictures here? I press the button "Upload Image", choose a picture and then... nothing! I try to upload pictures in different browsers: IE, old and new Opera, but with the same results.

So, I attach the screenshots in an archive. I want to get your opinion, mates.

Anyway, in fact I don't trust such demonstrative demos. A demo from a real game at a CTF server is needed.

/
q3fun's picture

just noob.. let him play

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
V1979 wrote:

GREEN wrote:

Screenshots:

Off-Topic: Why can't I upload any pictures here? I press the button "Upload Image", choose a picture and then... nothing! I try to upload pictures in different browsers: IE, old and new Opera, but with the same results.

So, I attach the screenshots in an archive. I want to get your opinion, mates.

Anyway, in fact I don't trust such demonstrative demos. A demo from a real game at a CTF server is needed.

Exactly my point. 10 people are accusing him of cheating and noone bothers to do even a single demo to prove their point. Epic fail Happy

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

orsMuffin
orsMuffin's picture

ye pls, make demos,but how? i joined the game today and after 4 min that retard and nob kicked me?