Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
equinox
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

ho ho ho "maddog" just got bitten by his own words Happy
Btw nice post bonnie, specially the end of it, which sums about everything whats going on here.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

funny gen cant c it either Sleepy / /

https://youtu.be/svAG_ACN65U

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture
equinox wrote:

ho ho ho "maddog" just got bitten by his own words Happy
Btw nice post bonnie, specially the end of it, which sums about everything whats going on here.

sooooo what? blame for the things I did when I was 10 years old. ahahah xD

It was just my personal story so that people will believe that I am sincere and try to prove that I am clean.It wasnt even e+. It was just something for fun with bots on some server playing with 640x480 resolution.

I even proposed to skull many times if he wanted to see me playing or a video but he just gave up because he is "lazy" but you still take his acusation so serious.. wow
People who know me will know that i am always open for anything to prove that I am clean Happy
P.S. I also downloaded some cheat trainer for heroes III
P.S.S also for mounth and blade Big grin
P.S.S.S keep posting more stuff

p1atinum
Roxor wrote:

you filthy cheater! Shadowknight hurry up to make a perfect edited video about this

boo

po1son
poison1's picture

Thanks for clarifying Bonnie Happy

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
p1atinum wrote:

Roxor wrote:

you filthy cheater! Shadowknight hurry up to make a perfect edited video about this

u guys keep saying edited , I didn't change shit , video is from demo 100% nothing added . ..

Anyways ya is proven

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

i'm not even sure what to think anymore , SK is either an elaborate troll if that is so props for him , or an ignorant egotistical delusional person to think that he can prove or disprove someone cheating only with a few clips that im sorry but there is nothing absolutely nothing "cheaty" in them , to prove someone is really cheating you would have to measure their reaction time from the moment one exits an angle to the moment the shot is being shot , you would have to notice precisely the angles which are most commonly ignored (NOT FUCKIN SPAWN POINTS WHICH ARE THE SAME FOR YEARS AND YES PEOPLE DO TEND TO SPAWNKILL OR AT LEAST ATTEMPT TO) such as where ppl CAN'T BE ACTUALLY HEARD , the guys in those vids have a reaction time between 0.2 to 0.6 ms which is about average and NORMAL .

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

why do i even bother lol

equinox

G3 mate, you were the one who recorded roxor on overkill when skull suspected that he cheats, and than u were like "yeah,fully agreed,roxor does use cheat". I was there on server with you,you can see on demo.And guys like him never change,they just keep digging up the more sophisticated hack software and keep making fools out of clean players. First time he was caught as maddog,second time as his current nick,and got caught by skull,who was the only one who knows what is doing concerning catching cheaters.

echooo ^
echo's picture

guys, i'll tell you the story - rank moderators are able to check this. but you have to report it here -> https://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/report-cheaters-here-no-comments
but from my side (and i have nothing to win/loose with that) movie not show cheat.