Roxor5682's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
equinox wrote:

got caught by skull

equinox wrote:

caught by skull

equinox wrote:

CAUGHT

Nobody got caught, skull just had to do something because he wouldn't be skull anymore then.

equinox wrote:

guys like him never change,they just keep digging up the more sophisticated hack software and keep making fools out of clean players

You better hide yo ass because im gonna hax you to the death, muahahaha
----

Sorry for offtopic but you are pathetic equinox who comes here to make flame wars and make fun of people. You got banned serveral times and for a reason. You are the one who said that just came back just to get Diablo banned.
I guess you enjoy destroying the community ? Well nothing can stop you from doing that, even 6 or 7 bans. You intervent in every discussion and make your statements based on your personal relationship with others and not on real facts. Grow up dude
----

equinox wrote:

G3 mate, you were the one who recorded roxor on overkill when skull suspected that he cheats, and than u were like "yeah,fully agreed,roxor does use cheat".

I don't blame Genesis for doing that and I still respect him. He became a very good player and went through a long way to play like he plays today. I also thought and suspected many players until I realised myself that I can do what the others do.
This discussion is useless. Sorry again.

equinox
Roxor wrote:

I also thought and suspected many players until I realised myself that I can do what the others do. Use hax myself.
This discussion is useless. Sorry again.

po1son
poison1's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

time from the moment one exits an angle to the moment the shot is being shot ,

0.2 to 0.6 ms? Sorry dude, you talk nonsense. Learn first what milisecond is. Secondly, how did you measure it? And at last, what is the exact correlation between using wh and the reaction time? So those who use wh and kill you within the "legit" reaction time(considered by who?) aint whaxors anymore? I sometimes have the reaction shots which are much more faster than on demo, but its about reaction(sharp movement, sometimes turning around 180 degrees), not about aiming at someone through the wall.

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

200 to 600 ms thats what i meant .

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
po1son wrote:

3m'genesis wrote:
time from the moment one exits an angle to the moment the shot is being shot ,

0.2 to 0.6 ms? Sorry dude, you talk nonsense. Learn first what milisecond is. Secondly, how did you measure it? And at last, what is the exact correlation between using wh and the reaction time? So those who use wh and kill you within the "legit" reaction time(considered by who?) aint whaxors anymore? I sometimes have the reaction shots which are much more faster than on demo, but its about reaction(sharp movement, sometimes turning around 180 degrees), not about aiming at someone through the wall.

you see ? if you don't really know whats going on ingame there is no point to call cheaters .

po1son
poison1's picture

Explain yourself, what exactly I dont know?

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

thats easy , nothing.

po1son
poison1's picture

Haha, you are laughable. If you dont have nothing to answer - just dont post. I play quake 3 from year 2000(with breaks ofc) - longer than 95% of youngsters here, including you, I bet.

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

Thats what i was thinking the other day , ppl like you " OH i play this game FOR AGES i must know SOMETHING right? i mean , i play for a gazzilions of years more than anybody , I MUST KNOW SOMETHING! AND THAT SOMETHING IS THE TRUTH AND I SHALL NOT ACCEPT OTHER TRUTHS , " kind of a biblical clichee i suppose , but thats whats going on apparently.thats where you are wrong and so is everyone that thinks that by having a 10 yr or whatever year mark on any game makes them allknowing and skilled beyond measure and we should LISTEN to them .
Well no , clearly not , i have played vs you on russ rail , you are average at best , not even close to being good , or i should say respectable ? , so no ty , i would actually rely on myself and my own oppinions.
my second point is that you shouldn't take everyone's oppinions for granted , try to actually think for yourselves and not be influenced by others , and yes i said rox was cheating , then i watched again and again and i realized it wasnt true .

po1son
poison1's picture

All those useless words and not a question I asked was answered. As i said: if you have nothing to answer - just dont post this nonsense.
Btw, never said im a top player - but played with best railers in both 1.30 and 1.32 versions so my experience talks for itself. You're average too, trust me.