Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

guess what , i played on 1.30 aswell and roxor was one of those players on that version of the game along with v32 and roth if memory serves , more than 8 years ago .

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
po1son wrote:

All those useless words and not a question I asked was answered. As i said: if you have nothing to answer - just dont post this nonsense.
Btw, never said im a top player - but played with best railers in both 1.30 and 1.32 versions so my experience talks for itself. You're average too, trust me.

i havent played more than 2 or 3 hours of this game this year . for someone who plays everyday i expected more.

po1son
poison1's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

One of what players he was? Hes not oldschool, and as can be understood from the post #75 in this thread he played 1.30 for year AT BEST, what skills are you talking about? You wanna tell me that he played as a top player in 1.30 after 1 year experience? Well, with autoshoot maybe. I left q3 in 2007 and there were no you, no Roxor nor anybody else here, except for Lir. Just got back few weeks ago and currently regaining my aim.

[MR.]FRRR
Site administrator
Frrr's picture

Going a bit off topic here guys, relax, have a beer.

forever and one

hrzn

roxor you have kick from server in the last year, I remember it well) but nobody gave a presentation.

I also played in past with cheat, but since 2010 I have never used. And in 2010, no one can accuse me because I am pure. So why constantly accuse you? Why is your game always raises suspicions?

Совпадение? Не думаю..

hrzn

who wants to play 1v1 with a monitor record in the action cam? just for fun) roxor, loxotron?

hrzn
hrzn wrote:

now on rusrail. fkn intel

lololololol kebab it is genesis) surprise)

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

Rolling on the floor loool

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

equinox
hrzn wrote:

hrzn wrote:
now on rusrail. fkn intel

To
lololololol kebab it is genesis) surprise)

Heheh time to get some popcorn and a beer Big grin

po1son
poison1's picture

Yeah, seems like a cheaters' lobby covering each other. Now that makes sense.