Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
orsMuffin
orsMuffin's picture
EUGEN wrote:

Jabs wrote:
What's wrong with the way he aims? Looks normal to me.

these guys just paranoia, the majority of players and therefore left this mod, soon there will be a bunch of morons who will accuse each other of cheating)))

f1

"ZEZAO OF BORG
orsMuffin wrote:

ye pls, make demos,but how? i joined the game today and after 4 min that retard and nob kicked me?

Keep call me bad names...Hummm...Ok, you are in the right way...I hope someday you write here a post apologizing for being naughty...

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
EUGEN wrote:

Jabs wrote:

these guys just paranoia, the majority of players and therefore left this mod, soon there will be a bunch of morons who will accuse each other of cheating)))

Make a shot like this :

Video of 5:16

again slow it down to .25 and ull see how the aim stops and follow one solid location, go ahead I dare you .
This is what min turn out -> Sk slow mo
So far I haven't been able to recreate a single shot like that under a bunch of different settings.

Jabs
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

Jabs wrote:

when you watch the demo , one in dm17 vs bots first demo , using xp_Delagdemo 1 at minimum speed 60 fov, don't the shots that stop 100% on one pixel look weird to you ?

To be honest I don't know what it is you're seeing, but even so I don't think it is conclusive enough as proof that he is cheating.

Do you see the same thing in this demo? EDIT: I found one that might be a bit better and similar to what you're talking about.

Jabs

It could be good tracking or it could be aimbot, but I can't really conclude anything from that demo. Then again, it's pretty hard to detect a well coded aimbot. But all im saying is innocent until proven guilty, and personally I don't think that demo proves anything.

Just my opinion, but it's not like my opinion matters anyways.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

first 50 shots didn't do it , no is not the same by a long shot ..

echooo ^
echo's picture

you want to hear my opinion?
no? i will wirte it anyway Big grin

my opinion is this: i don't care .

Chester

orsMuffin now you know what it means to be falsely accused of fraud!!! I hope you stop call me a Cheater

/
q3fun's picture

xoxol cheater! who press f1? Big grin

HETPE3BOCTb

Hey guys, wanna look like WASP*RAYZO is using wh? Here you go Happy He ever hitting walls bcos he see on wh, that there is an enemy behind Big grin And he never hear enemies that he couldnt see Big grin Enjoy (watch with wallhack2)