(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
V1979 wrote:

GREEN wrote:
Nice prediction on 5:17 Rofl

Screenshots:

Off-Topic: Why can't I upload any pictures here? I press the button "Upload Image", choose a picture and then... nothing! I try to upload pictures in different browsers: IE, old and new Opera, but with the same results.

So, I attach the screenshots in an archive. I want to get your opinion, mates.

Anyway, in fact I don't trust such demonstrative demos. A demo from a real game at a CTF server is needed.

Johnin next time use G_syncroniseclients 1 , demo is worthless without it because we cant see the exact time and location of shots .

Video of 5:16

GREEN
Forum moderator
Mr.GREEN's picture

Look for /xp_delagDemo 1

V1979
V1979's picture

Post, please, the whole command line to start recording demo.

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

I did use g_synchronoclients 1. Probably something else messes up the demo, I don't know.

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
GREEN wrote:

Look for /xp_delagDemo 1

Nice tip Green Happy

Below is updated Video of the shot using xp_Delagdemo 1 , watch in 1080p and at .25 speed, pay attention how the aim stops at a certain spot ( I will try to recreate it on my own shots ) But looks very interesting and it does happen a bunch of times during the demo.

Video of 5:16

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

I've made few additional demos(since nobody else does Tongue ), on CTF server:

http://www.filedropper.com/muff2

http://www.filedropper.com/muffin3

Spare few mins, take a look and share your opinions. Tnx

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

I just did a 35 streak with about 5 missed shots under 30 seconds (about 30 landed shots ) , none of my shots acted like his did, will take about 2 hours to upload because came out to be 2g video in slow motion is a 4 min video .

So my question is , if no1 can duplicate his way of hitting .. what does that makes ?

I have tried with delagdemo on and off , gsync on and off , and no I cant duplicate his shots ... your welcome to send small demos of yourselves and ill look at it .. will post link of min as soon as it uploads

edit:

My video -> https://youtu.be/3q8lsSTpqTc

Jabs

What's wrong with the way he aims? Looks normal to me.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Jabs wrote:

when you watch the demo , one in dm17 vs bots first demo , using xp_Delagdemo 1 at minimum speed 60 fov, don't the shots that stop 100% on one pixel look weird to you ?

EUGEN
Jabs wrote:

these guys just paranoia, the majority of players and therefore left this mod, soon there will be a bunch of morons who will accuse each other of cheating)))