Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

Dunno, didn't see any suspicious shots, i aim for same corners, placing rail similarly, maybe i'm cheater?

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture

Accusing of cheating the last playing people and trying to get them banned from ranked
Just where were you guys a year or two ago?

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
UFFAS * DSS wrote:

Dunno, didn't see any suspicious shots, i aim for same corners, placing rail similarly, maybe i'm cheater?

Really.. look closely at any of ur demo tell me where u do that . Or if ur too lazy give me a demo ill look . Ive looked at gameplays for most known good players and none play like that , times that do it just looks lucky cuz it goes by too fast and is unconsistant .

And evol , if that's the case then lets just all use cheats and spend the last days of e+ cheating .

https://youtu.be/svAG_ACN65U

EUGEN

EUGEN
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

nice to blame it on some1 else , happened before when I posted about chester , I don't need to re explain my ex hook usage , real e+'s know what happened . I was a man about it unlike u who are ashamed of ur small winners and try to be tough with ur dumb wh use . Ya very 'pro'

Truth of the matter is , people talk , would be better if they shared their comments public , but anyways , is out there . If this goes nowhere fine , but wasp wont play vs intel anything else as long as u people keep protecting each other .
one of the few talks so far:

12:46
Hey you want catch intel clan?

sure?

nice tru but

E+ mod is cheating paradise.

for last 4 year only 3 player was banned for cheats

i mean here e+mod the paradise for cheaters

13:46(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)

that what has happens no1 talks before more people would share

people like them shouldn't cheat on cw's

or fw's

is just uncool

13:47

sadly situation now

where rank moders

im know eugen for years

and good know really hes level

Without wh he play like chicken

Dont use skilled moves and tricks

only stupid look to wall and waiting targets

Roxor use same skill

13:52(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)

what makes me more angry is they deny it with such valor , like noooo they got to be that 'good' . .. and look now talking about my 2007 aimbot use ... I was a man about it and told everyone yes I used it vs skull aimbot right after ..

13:52

Very simple and unskilled for moves

Now eugen and company created cheaters lobby here

It is big problem for this mod

In past loxo and other cheaters was kill 1.16N mod

Where Efreeze mod now?

Was die

And Nothost mod too

cheaters conversation? you used Autoshot, your partner aimbot, you are trying to prove that what is? one question to you, you really an idiot? I've never used cheats, you were a cheater before I started to play here, and I do not understand how such deceitful people as you can still open your mouth?

hrzn

go cheaters fest, I will create

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

your past replies all they show is you hanging on to my past 8 year old noob hook use that was dealt with. Aside from some blind members So far all yours and buddies comeback is been I sux , your 'pro's, I used aimbot and.... nothing else..

yeah very convinsing

EUGEN

your past replies all they show is you hanging on to my past 8 year old noob hook use that was dealt with. Aside from some blind members So far all yours and buddies comeback is been I sux , your 'pro's, I used aimbot and.... nothing else..

yeah very convinsing

ahahahah What's the difference on what length you have inserted in the ass?

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

i know for a fact that eugen doesn't cheat , been playing lots 1v1's some time ago , he has been consistently learning how to counter me effectively , thus proving almost wining a 1v1 against asd.
you guys are a bit biased towards better players and there is nothing wrong with that , but its time to let it go.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

i know for a fact that eugen doesn't cheat , been playing lots 1v1's some time ago , he has been consistently learning how to counter me effectively , thus proving almost wining a 1v1 against asd.
you guys are a bit biased towards better players and there is nothing wrong with that , but its time to let it go.

that did not come from me directly , that came from the one with info on hes use of graphic card hack. Point of my vid is towards loxor / roxor ( second time cheat notice ) find post # 75 for info skull released on him, and some talk of him from other members on page 74-76
he was suspected cheater already when he was starting playing .