Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
po1son
poison1's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Even more funny moment at 5:38-5:50. The guy aiming at Para model through the wall expecting to kill him - surprise! Hes not behind the wall, hes in the tunnel: then he just waits for him to exit the tunnel and kills him. No idea whatsoever how he knew hes in the tunnel.

hrzn

I think those who protect loxotron and roxor themselves aware that they are using cheats. It can be seen that they are looking through the walls. This explains my question is why they previously shoot than I am. Cause they know my directions and I need time to understand ... But I am sure that they will not get punished.

EUGEN

repeat:________________ What are you talking about here guys, you can find suspicious moments in a 15 minutes-long demo for every players. There's literally left just a few cheaters, and all of them are mostly on rus rail, but they're getting banned eventually. From all the time I'm playing here, almost 4 years, I didn't meet any cheaters on cws. People here says that "cheaters are destroying this mod" but there's no cheaters, just you and your paranoia. Lots of good players left this mod because of the constant and never-ending crying and moaning of others. I play with headphones so I don't see anything suspicious in these demos, also from your posts I see that everyone who's better than you is a cheater) Learn how to play guys instead of making these ridiculous posts one after another. Paranoid people always ruining this mod, even made awh just for one or two players that play on public servers

Jabs
po1son wrote:

Even more funny moment at 5:38-5:50. [..] No idea whatsoever how he knew hes in the tunnel.

I'd say the rail fragging the teammate gives a pretty simple linear projection as to where paradise was, js

https://youtu.be/fyUzqgFWQ8k

echooo ^
echo's picture

i'll put 3 cents in this discussion - well, i also don't see nothing suspicious in this shots. every player is trying to predict some moves, i do this also - i try to follow the voice or when i can't hear enemy or see enemy - i try to aim at most possible direction to make good shot in time. that's my point of view. there is also anticheat system and punkbuster during cw.

btw. boss - who is writing posts for you? Big grin

Loxotron

At least put some decent editing and not everything in slow motion, i have showed it to my friend who has nearly no expirience in quake and even he told that your video sucks because you can see how players correcting the aim according the model pop ups, don't embarrass yourself with such videos please. Would be interesting to see your comments on quake live demos, i think all the top clans would be cheaters, including pro's who played on lans Big grin

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture
EUGEN wrote:

Paradise, you're accusing other people of cheating when half of your clan are either cheaters or used to cheat, including you.))) I can throw you a demo where your leader is playing with autoshot , and you have a bunch of cheaters, we want to show what it claims?)))))))) you funny idiot))) https://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/warningsbans-system

Dude... I absolutely rape you in plusn and in general. Secondly, I have never cheated, I've only been kicked by PB while spectating a cw like 7 years ago. It's pointless to tell this to a brain damaged clown like yourself, since you're going to chew the same shit retards and cheaters as yourself always chew. But I am fully aware that my so called "cheating" from yesteryear has made a lot of kids in this community happy that they finally have something to pick on to stamp me as a cheater and therefore feel better about themselves and concomitantly think, in their own putrid mind, that they're somehow superior.

Thirdly there are no 2 leaders, I am the sole leader of WASP with SK acting as a co-leader, who are you talking about to have seen cheating?

Lastly, stay on topic... we have clear proof you and your clan have cheated, so try to explain that and don't jump from topic to topic like a whore jumps from dick to dick. So if you want to talk to me or anyone else in WASP, put your money where your mouth is and upload demos where you say you caught a WASP member cheating. Don't be an idiot with no arguments, be a man with reasonable proof if you want to be taken seriously.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

po1son
poison1's picture

Nope its not that obvious. He could move anywhere by these 2-3 seconds, on the side of the portal for example. But he knew exactly where he is, and aimed exactly on his model for these 3 secs through the wall.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

That is the weakest proof of someone cheating.
I didn't see anything suspicious at all lmao, it just shows that you still are a noob in this game. You run around with a railgun drawn all the time against "veteran" players wich played / play rail-only mods daily and know how it works. Look for corners / standard places were enemies pop-up.

Sorry but you didn't bust any cheaters but yourself with weak gameplay Sad

I beat u anytime in plusn any map and probably any other config
I beat 98% of any1 in ruz rail only
I beat Eugen in ift 1vs1 a few times some with high lead score.

so far your comment and echoos are only ones that don't make sense .
The rest are suspected cheaters or their 'leader' so their comments are explained .

On same demo Look closely on ASD / Jabs / eugen , if you find 2-3 similar moments your lucky , and similar by 1/3 the time of these two lox / rox .
I guess in Eugen words he most sux big time because hes not doing the 'pro' moves and anticipations he claims rox / lox do .
And styles recording , lmao.
if this was 4+ years ago , oh boy .

echooo ^
echo's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

so far your comment and echoos are only ones that don't make sense .

fair enough then - clear wallhack and aimbot. is my comment sensible now? Happy