Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
Chester

People play worse will always blame the best in fraud

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

That is the weakest proof of someone cheating.
I didn't see anything suspicious at all lmao, it just shows that you still are a noob in this game. You run around with a railgun drawn all the time against "veteran" players wich played / play rail-only mods daily and know how it works. Look for corners / standard places were enemies pop-up.

Sorry but you didn't bust any cheaters but yourself with weak gameplay Sad

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture
po1son wrote:

EUGEN wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
EUGEN wrote:
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
My suspicion proof on Roxor and Loxotron wallhack

http://www.filedropper.com/roxnlox

https://youtu.be/svAG_ACN65U

it's just proof that you know how to use YouTube)))))))))))

Eugen, you're a pathetic, ignorant and most of all retarded idiot with half a brain. How the fuck do those shots look fucking legit, idiot? He also shoots through walls a few times. God, it's full of virgin, denying scumbag cheaters here for fucks sake. You and some of your clan members have also been exposed as cheaters, so shut the fuck up you 12 yo fag. E+ is infested with cheating kids who can't win shit, so they cheat to feel good about themselves.

ahahahha you are very weak and stupid player, stupid whiner)))))))

But really Eugen, how do you explain the hitbox wall aiming at 0:08-0:15? Leave aside all other moments, just comment on this.
If its legit for you - there is nothing more to say.

At the beginn of the video put the Volume on max. On youtube and on computer and put headphones on, and you will defenitly hear him behind the walls somewhere in the direction of teleport, so you propably start to aim at the gap between the walls in case he is already waiting there for you.

@ Shadowknight, i think its really pathetic, specially taking those shots where you show my map knowledge. Everyone has played that map (at least me) about 10000 times and I think its obvious that you already know where to expect the enemy to come.

Btw what was that shot at 2:35, can someone explain ?

po1son
poison1's picture
Roxor wrote:

po1son wrote:
EUGEN wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
EUGEN wrote:

Eugen, you're a pathetic, ignorant and most of all retarded idiot with half a brain. How the fuck do those shots look fucking legit, idiot? He also shoots through walls a few times. God, it's full of virgin, denying scumbag cheaters here for fucks sake. You and some of your clan members have also been exposed as cheaters, so shut the fuck up you 12 yo fag. E+ is infested with cheating kids who can't win shit, so they cheat to feel good about themselves.

But really Eugen, how do you explain the hitbox wall aiming at 0:08-0:15? Leave aside all other moments, just comment on this.

At the beginn of the video put the Volume on max. On youtube and on computer and put headphones on, and you will defenitly hear him behind the walls somewhere in the direction of teleport, so you propably start to aim at the gap between the walls in case he is already waiting there for you.

@ Shadowknight, i think its really pathetic, specially taking those shots where you show my map knowledge. Everyone has played that map (at least me) about 10000 times and I think its obvious that you already know where to expect the enemy to come.

The sound doesnt explain how he can precisely aim for like 8 seconds exactly at the hitbox behind the wall. He didnt start aiming at the gap, he started aiming at wall, exactly where sk was standing.

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture
po1son wrote:

Roxor wrote:
po1son wrote:
EUGEN wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
EUGEN wrote:

The sound doesnt explain how he can precisely aim for like 8 seconds exactly at the hitbox behind the wall. He didnt start aiming at the gap, he started aiming at wall, exactly where sk was standing.

Look closer in full screen, gap = Shadowknight, of course the crosshair will stay on him. You can even hear his step forward. And it wasnt 8 seconds. On the video you see shadowknight appears aside from the crosshair and then goes to the gap where the loxo was aiming already....

po1son
poison1's picture

Look closer - 0:08 Where is the gap where he started aiming at? Further right, at the hitbox.

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture
po1son wrote:

Look closer - 0:08 Where is the gap where he started aiming at? Further right, at the hitbox.

Well, you say there is no gap at 0:08? He aims the whole time at one point and moving at the same time and its shadowknight who goes to the gap, when Loxotron was already aiming there. If you say that at 0:08 he is not aiming at the gap ( behind the walls).. then i cant explain any better

po1son
poison1's picture

Me neither...If you cant see hes correcting his aim according to the hitbox movement - I cant help it. Lets see what other ppl say.

equinox

Nothing new and unexpected by this faggoty cheating clan...

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

well u guys do aim trough walls, not trough the gaps, this look at least a bit odd, bcz literally there is no point of targeting somebody trough a wall arent it? since all other players would defo aim the corner of construction or a gap between walls itself while on this yt u really do aim trough wall, not caring the opponent might stand different way and fire first bcz u will appear to him in the gap, the explanation to this is only 1 u know the exact position of opponent

I am addicted to life.