Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
sn
sun92's picture

error

EUGEN
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

learning to play, not to cry, sunn you can not play at all for that to make any conclusions, so continue sitting in the spect

/
q3fun's picture

Quote:
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
ive looked at the demos and brat plays regular didn't see any wall hack suspicion on brat

hm, it's strange...
See, he them

EUGEN wrote:

What are you talking about here guys, you can find suspicious moments in a 15 minutes-long demo for every players.

ShadowKnight was right, in 30 minutes game (2 map), there was nothing even similar to WallHack. I create this movie to show him how easy possible choose the wrong moments, and give a chance for the swindler to justify himself.

/
q3fun's picture

Let's see how it really was:

sn
sun92's picture
EUGEN wrote:

learning to play, not to cry, sunn you can not play at all for that to make any conclusions, so continue sitting in the spect

right

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Xd wait for wpierdol 2:0 silence topic with demos... Spec me Happy Had few wacky kills and didn't even try much. Btw terror = wycior.wpierdol

/
q3fun's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Xd wait for wpierdol 2:0 silence topic with demos... Spec me Happy Had few wacky kills and didn't even try much. Btw terror = wycior.wpierdol

give demos, but me more interesting slnc~governor Winking

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

that's the kind of thing that seems normal , see how hes reacts to the location when the sound starts , that's how most of us play based on sound. I agree sometimes lucky predictions happens , but ive looked at the demos and for regular players is 1-3 Normal lucky prediction and shots based on a 15 min long game , When is 5+ normal and very noticeable predictions and shots .. that seems clear to me.

Plus if you pay attention they train to cover the wh to not make it noticeable, that's why they avoid aiming the wall, rather they take notice and play based on it.

Again ..

and Eugen , terror , chester, please explain these two videos;

watch full screen: https://youtu.be/sREDVhcnSng

watch full screen https://youtu.be/oooam5r7kbk

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

wanna find real cziter? aimbot? check out this demo, ban this SF guy, hes suspicious for me!!!! (jesus..makes me cry to look at old shits..)

/
q3fun's picture

... Eugen , terror , chester, please explain these two videos: ...

second video does not work.. me more interesting last shot this video http://sendvid.com/dpc0qc2j