Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
Chester

Shadowkn if you finally look demo in full, you will see before I shot into the wall, up to this point I have seen the enemy and made a shot spam

Chester

I'm not going to make excuses for every shot if you have a sick imagination !!!!

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
Chester wrote:

Shadowkn if you finally look demo in full, you will see before I shot into the wall, up to this point I have seen the enemy and made a shot spam

As you wish here is entire proof: www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP8n3h7Aa5k
and,
I've concluded that this ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=oooam5r7kbk ) Keya's shot is both wallhack/aimbot , aimbot cought almost invicible hitbox and auto shoots.

Please note that a real wallhack software shows entire enemy location and teammate location , I'm using quake engine wallhack that is very limited.

1. at first All sounds come from the left, yet u seem to go where enemy is
2. Your first shot is not surprisingly based on a suspicious wallhack glance
3. After first shot you hide and stare at enemy
4. Only sound heard from enemy is a bfg , that would mean enemy went away and yet..
5. You stay aim and eat the wall with a shot right on top of the wallhack box
6. You go back to repeat step 3 and hopefully not eat wall on step 5

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

you cannot prove someones cheating based on a single shot/weird play/what you might call it.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

you cannot prove someones cheating based on a single shot/weird play/what you might call it.

is not a single shot , is multiple shots if you look at entire demo u can see how drawn they are on enemy location ...

How would u prove in your own way gen ? .

Chester

it is difficult to prove that a stubborn person

Loxotron

Both videos legit and no cheats behind them.

First video - Chester coming out and notice the enemy but misses, next step he take cover and trying to make default prefire because most likely enemy will zoom there and try to take him off - all legit.

Second video - just default spot for the enemy, lot of players coming out with prefire there, keya just has hitted the target, repeat this situation and he will hit something like 3/10, which is pretty much normal.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Loxotron wrote:

Both videos legit and no cheats behind them.

First video - Chester coming out and notice the enemy but misses, next step he take cover and trying to make default prefire because most likely enemy will zoom there and try to take him off - all legit.

Second video - just default spot for the enemy, lot of players coming out with prefire there, keya just has hitted the target, repeat this situation and he will hit something like 3/10, which is pretty much normal.

ya sure , such lucky players Sleepy
How come the prefire was right on wallhack target >>
second video ur explanation makes no logic .

I'm done , I got a few other demos of other players but whats the point..

Loxotron

To catch cheater you should look on his game sense from whole demo and not on some odd moments which can be easily explained, but in such cfg is hard because players usually move with bfg without any clue or plan and shoots the same.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Loxotron wrote:

To catch cheater you should look on his game sense from whole demo and not on some odd moments which can be easily explained, but in such cfg is hard because players usually move with bfg without any clue or plan and shoots the same.

trust me I looked at the demos entirely over and over with same conclusions. you think I got those clips random??. .