Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
hrzn
/ wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
... Eugen , terror , chester, please explain these two videos: ...

second video does not work.. me more interesting last shot this video http://sendvid.com/dpc0qc2j

lol 1:17 ... with wh fail)

EUGEN
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

Loxotron wrote:
To catch cheater you should look on his game sense from whole demo and not on some odd moments which can be easily explained, but in such cfg is hard because players usually move with bfg without any clue or plan and shoots the same.

trust me I looked at the demos entirely over and over with same conclusions. you think I got those clips random??. .

ok) I explain

sn
sun92's picture

error

Chester

axaaaaa. brand new you will think up something else)))

EUGEN
/ wrote:

EUGEN wrote:
What are you talking about here guys, you can find suspicious moments in a 15 minutes-long demo for every players. There's literally left just a few cheaters, and all of them are mostly on rus rail, but they're getting banned eventually. From all the time I'm playing here, almost 4 years, I didn't meet any cheaters on cws. People here says that "cheaters are destroying this mod" but there's no cheaters, just you and your paranoia. Lots of good players left this mod because of the constant and never-ending crying and moaning of others. I play with headphones so I don't see anything suspicious in these demos, also from your posts I see that everyone who's better than you is a cheater) Learn how to play guys instead of making these ridiculous posts one after another. Paranoid people always ruining this mod, even made awh just for one or two players that play on public servers

And yet, what are you offering, learn to play or first thing buy headphones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQe5ZSVlpJ0

keya
cubasyzRTT's picture

no bla-bla!) no bla-bla! WHO NUMBER OOOONEEEEEEEEEEE!!??? TYSON FUUURYYY!!!

echooo ^
echo's picture

chester is to easy to win so i'm not sure if he is using cheats Laughing
but yet looking for this movies strange feeling coming uppon me , anticheat server systems should worked on time Yawn

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture
sn wrote:

EUGEN wrote:
...I play with headphones so I don't see anything suspicious in these demos...

lier

Your statement is laughable. I use professional (custom) in ear monitors that cost $1200 a pair, but they can't help you hear players from the opposite side of the map or from god knows what ridiculous distance from where you are on the map. It's very important how the game's sound is programmed to be heard, when, how, etc. I'm not good with this, but I bet there's someone here that may know a thing or two about quake 3 sound programming.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

EUGEN
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

sn wrote:
EUGEN wrote:

lier

Your statement is laughable. I use professional (custom) in ear monitors that cost $1200 a pair, but they can't help you hear players from the opposite side of the map or from god knows what ridiculous distance from where you are on the map. It's very important how the game's sound is programmed to be heard, when, how, etc. I'm not good with this, but I bet there's someone here that may know a thing or two about quake 3 sound programming.

Well I'm sorry you hand curves(

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture
EUGEN wrote:

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
sn wrote:
EUGEN wrote:

lier

Well I'm sorry you hand curves(

That doesnt make sense.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black