Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture

but, it's strange? yes it's strange! we need learn how to catch cheaters!!! so for sure!

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
/ wrote:

but, it's strange? yes it's strange! we need learn how to catch cheaters!!! so for sure!

and whats sad about it , this helps gain skill over time, and worse were such a small community that if all cheaters where banned .. we would be left so so skinny ... But never the less , ranked cheaters should be noticed and removed.

/
q3fun's picture

we have skullheadq3, let them not only to use cheats, but also teaches us to catch cheaters!

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

chester - http://sendvid.com/dpc0qc2j

keya - http://sendvid.com/kx7dwl4p

ive looked at the demos and bratt plays regular didn't see any wall hack suspicion on bratt

again this new fuzz is about quoted post, if anyone has some insight would be helpful , thx .

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

-we need learn how to catch cheaters..
as soon as we are talking about friends, once he wrote another. I clearly cheater without checking :DDD

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

sry, rlx, its joke... drunked Cool

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

/
q3fun's picture

In this question I have respect to skullking, and he say, what you cheater hoff.

Chester

Very cunning and despicable in this demo are picked up when a shot !!! If I have not played I would have thought that playing cheater)))) It is impossible to draw conclusions on such a vile demo, misleading other players !!!! You need to look all the demo completely and then everything will become clear that this is a slander on the clan High !!!! Just seeing the demo, you can fully justify every suspicious shot !!!!!

EUGEN

What are you talking about here guys, you can find suspicious moments in a 15 minutes-long demo for every players. There's literally left just a few cheaters, and all of them are mostly on rus rail, but they're getting banned eventually. From all the time I'm playing here, almost 4 years, I didn't meet any cheaters on cws. People here says that "cheaters are destroying this mod" but there's no cheaters, just you and your paranoia. Lots of good players left this mod because of the constant and never-ending crying and moaning of others. I play with headphones so I don't see anything suspicious in these demos, also from your posts I see that everyone who's better than you is a cheater) Learn how to play guys instead of making these ridiculous posts one after another. Paranoid people always ruining this mod, even made awh just for one or two players that play on public servers

/
q3fun's picture
EUGEN wrote:

What are you talking about here guys, you can find suspicious moments in a 15 minutes-long demo for every players. There's literally left just a few cheaters, and all of them are mostly on rus rail, but they're getting banned eventually. From all the time I'm playing here, almost 4 years, I didn't meet any cheaters on cws. People here says that "cheaters are destroying this mod" but there's no cheaters, just you and your paranoia. Lots of good players left this mod because of the constant and never-ending crying and moaning of others. I play with headphones so I don't see anything suspicious in these demos, also from your posts I see that everyone who's better than you is a cheater) Learn how to play guys instead of making these ridiculous posts one after another. Paranoid people always ruining this mod, even made awh just for one or two players that play on public servers

And yet, what are you offering, learn to play or first thing buy headphones?