Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
EUGEN
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

EUGEN wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
Chester wrote:
Shadowknigh you need to become a video editor))

Typical cheater behavior. I hope you and other intel scum get banned. You're a disgrace to this community and it's a shame others here tolerate you.

PARADISE

Reason: Cheater, kicked for pb hack/flaming.

Duration: Permanent.

https://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/warningsbans-system

Trying to deviate from the subject as much as possible, huh eugen? Your case and intel's are proven: We have incriminating demos and plenty of them. You can paste as many forum topics as you want: my case was dealt with and was just a PB error that happened while I was spectating. How can you explain the solid proof we brought against you? How can you disprove it? Work on that, stop pasting worthless links from yesteryear kiddo.

there is no past and deceivers as the addicts

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

ur translation isn't working , but i get ur experience .

hrzn

now on rusrail. fkn intel

Chester

I certainly understand that it is necessary to write the cultural and explain to people understandingly! But excuse me, why do you have to explain that ??? Who are you??? pimply bearded puppy! easier to send than a dick you bother and explanations)

EUGEN
Chester wrote:

I certainly understand that it is necessary to write the cultural and explain to people understandingly! But excuse me, why do you have to explain that ??? Who are you??? pimply bearded puppy! easier to send than a dick you bother and explanations)

+

VIOLENCE
xDiloc's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

My suspicion proof on Roxor and Loxotron wallhack

http://www.filedropper.com/roxnlox

https://youtu.be/svAG_ACN65U

lol two asshole at video, shoot wall and aiming target behind the wall for any distance. Why they are not yet banned. Where rank moderator.

hrzn
Chester wrote:

why are you so much to protect them? why do you think that they are 100 percent clean? Do you think all the other idiots? People say their opinion, some agree, some do not. And only you two idiots believe 100 percent that they are clean. Why? You do not want to play fair? In e + a lot of great players, but not all have such claims. Only if you notice a strange game. And accusations of the good players do not just appear. In any case, you'll bark protecting against all their... Chester psina

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

ggwp kick ban end of story kappa

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

p1atinum
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

Dude... I absolutely rape you in plusn and in general <...> Lastly, stay on topic...

Goes off topic already by the first sentence, then says to stay on topic.. seems legit.

so far your comment and echoos are only ones that don't make sense .The rest are suspected cheaters or their 'leader' so their comments are explained .

Well, the other "half" of comments are made by either people that got raped and are just mad now, or either by weaker and envious players, so their comments are explained as well, right?

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
Your case and intel's are proven: We have incriminating demos and plenty of them.

Proven by who? By such experts like you guys?

Anyways, it seems useless to explain or prove something to this kind of people, they just don't listen since they made up their mind already, like some sheeps or zombies. We've heard so many accusations towards us now, that I don't think that anyone of us cares much about it, we can just take it as just an another compliment. Also as Loxo said, just check out other top QL players. You'll have a seizure from their gameplay.

boo

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
p1atinum wrote:

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
Dude... I absolutely rape you in plusn and in general <...> Lastly, stay on topic...

Goes off topic already by the first sentence, then says to stay on topic.. seems legit.

so far your comment and echoos are only ones that don't make sense .The rest are suspected cheaters or their 'leader' so their comments are explained .

Well, the other "half" of comments are made by either people that got raped and are just mad now, or either by weaker and envious players, so their comments are explained as well, right?

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
Your case and intel's are proven: We have incriminating demos and plenty of them.

Proven by who? By such experts like you guys?

Anyways, it seems useless to explain or prove something to this kind of people, they just don't listen since they made up their mind already, like some sheeps or zombies. We've heard so many accusations towards us now, that I don't think that anyone of us cares much about it, we can just take it as just an another compliment. Also as Loxo said, just check out other top QL players. You'll have a seizure from their gameplay.

1.when I said intel leader I was talking about Eugen ,

2. Proven by whom ever sees it as it is.

3. Ofc roxor must be high scored player in ql , I wonder why ....

4. I don't think ull take it as a big compliment , keep telling ur self that

5. there are even better pro hacks on ql , so if you cheat here , imagine there .