Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
Jabs
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
po1son wrote:

Lol, once again this demo..Yeah, this one in my opinion is not less suspicious than the one with Rayzo. Especially when at 4:16 the dude shooting the wall without seeing the target(anyone who plays dm11 knows, that you cant hear anyone deep in the tunnel, especially from that distance).

Im sure I posted about this before, but I'll show you why it's pretty plausible.

Since I have the demo, I made a video of the situation with a little pre-context.

As can be seen in the video below, his teammate on the left shoots towards that area, and a returning bullet (whatever) can be seen shooting back from that area.. Also if you look closely in the video, the enemy can actually be seen for a short while before roxor shoots, and the name 'wasp paradise' also pops up.

https://youtu.be/7buLpL0fbWQ

Jabs
2!S*Monk! wrote:

orsMuffin wrote:
On this demo at 5:38 the guy is aiming through two walls the wall where he is standing and the tunnel. XD but he didnt know paradise is in the tunnel he is waiting until he comes out. :DDD

Exactly what i mean. A clean player cant aim through 2 walls on this exact angle. he ear an unfrozing sound at this time but its that all. and he is certain that the enemy is on the tunnel and not on the right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyUzqgFWQ8k

Teammate dies which could be why hes aiming towards there, why he's aiming into the tunnel and not the entrance I don't know, but im sure not everybody always has their crosshair exactly where they want it all the time. I know I move mine randomly when jumping or other situations.

(Trying to be completely impartial here)

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Jabs wrote:

2!S*Monk! wrote:
orsMuffin wrote:
On this demo at 5:38 the guy is aiming through two walls the wall where he is standing and the tunnel. XD but he didnt know paradise is in the tunnel he is waiting until he comes out. :DDD

Exactly what i mean. A clean player cant aim through 2 walls on this exact angle. he ear an unfrozing sound at this time but its that all. and he is certain that the enemy is on the tunnel and not on the right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyUzqgFWQ8k

Teammate dies which could be why hes aiming towards there, why he's aiming into the tunnel and not the entrance I don't know, but im sure not everybody always has their crosshair exactly where they want it all the time. I know I move mine randomly when jumping or other situations.

(Trying to be completely impartial here)

is not one time , is all over the demo, how lucky to aim target behind walls then lucky again to wait for target to pop out . if it were 1-3 times ok but is a bunch more, the only difference between those shots and rayzos is that he didn't shoot. J share demo again I never looked at it with xp_delagdemo

po1son
poison1's picture
Jabs wrote:

po1son wrote:
Lol, once again this demo..Yeah, this one in my opinion is not less suspicious than the one with Rayzo. Especially when at 4:16 the dude shooting the wall without seeing the target(anyone who plays dm11 knows, that you cant hear anyone deep in the tunnel, especially from that distance).

Im sure I posted about this before, but I'll show you why it's pretty plausible.

Since I have the demo, I made a video of the situation with a little pre-context.

As can be seen in the video below, his teammate on the left shoots towards that area, and a returning bullet (whatever) can be seen shooting back from that area.. Also if you look closely in the video, the enemy can actually be seen for a short while before roxor shoots, and the name 'wasp paradise' also pops up.

You're right Jabs, my fault, now it makes sense. That's why I don't wanna rush to conclusions. Being suspicious doesnt equal cheat.
Same with Rayzo...impossible to make conclusion based only on 2-3 episodes.

orsMuffin
orsMuffin's picture
Quote:

is not one time , is all over the demo, how lucky to aim target behind walls then lucky again to wait for target to pop out . if it were 1-3 times ok but is a bunch more, the only difference between those shots and rayzos is that he didn't shoot. J share demo again I never looked at it with xp_delagdemo

right,2:49 also very suspicious for me,he exatcly know where the enemy is and waits til he pos up .And he is turining is crosshair on him through the wall.

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
po1son wrote:

Jabs wrote:
po1son wrote:

You're right Jabs, my fault, now it makes sense. That's why I don't wanna rush to conclusions. Being suspicious doesnt equal cheat.

thats reasonable. i pretty much only wanted to express why i find rayzo's clips more suspicious than roxors and loxos. for a ban, i personally would want to see more clips of the same kind of rayzo.
about roxor being accused in 2010. a lot of people were accused, including me and jabs. it's no proof.
maybe i will watch all the clips later that you pointed out shadowknight. but from viewing them first time i i pretty much know already to what conclusion i will come for myself

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

po1son wrote:
Jabs wrote:
po1son wrote:

thats reasonable. i pretty much only wanted to express why i find rayzo's clips more suspicious than roxors and loxos. for a ban, i personally would want to see more clips of the same kind of rayzo.
about roxor being accused in 2010. a lot of people were accused, including me and jabs. it's no proof.
maybe i will watch all the clips later that you pointed out shadowknight. but from viewing them first time i i pretty much know already to what conclusion i will come for myself

Just for my peace of mind watch those I mentioned , those times in YouTube .

Jabs
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

J share demo again I never looked at it with xp_delagdemo

It really just looks like normal iFT behaviour to me.. if you watched people play iFT in QL I guess they would all be suspicious but here's the demos anyway

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1gspfs1ezxbxxl/demos.rar?dl=0

po1son wrote:

Nice to see some rational thinking over here :)

n 1 t e
m1k's picture

Love this thread

cheaters defending cheaters
noobs accusing good players
old cheaters hating new cheaters

Jabs

Can't be complete without a little cameo from 'holier than thou too good for everything' n1te