2251 replies [Last post]
Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
D4ISY wrote:

watching u play and see u use wallhack

its reason u ban

i watch how u play long time

is proof for me

And ban after 8 years. Just because. I should fight or fuck shit players so much. Happy

So you can give ban because someone plays better than mod? CMON E+, MOOOOORE. gl with noobs

Margarita, banned too? Happy

Vio, you'll end up playing with RIP and doctorUMA 1v1 with this rate.. savage Surprise

p.s. Fun fact - Alucard playing on regular basis *thumbs up*

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

GREEN
Forum moderator
Mr.GREEN's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

Vio, you'll end up playing with RIP and doctorUMA 1v1 with this rate.. savage Surprise

lol joninub, till now u were breaking the balls on every topic crying about cheaters and nobody doin nothing about that, alucard here alucard there, haxors, cleaning rus rail etc....pussy get banned : aww MAGARANINA U GOT BANNED? AWW lols now u tell violence "u gonna get to play alone if u keep like this...", ofc now gonna come out with the story "i know her long, she good, etc etc". just mby for me violence aint so stupid, and this is mzi's ex gf....wouldn't wonder she swim too in the hax....anyway i absolutely don't care, i actually would ban nobody, players are already too less and cheaters gonna exist forever as i see, i just laughed my ass off when i readed ur pussylicker comment, couldn't resist Tongue

po1son
poison1's picture

MARGARINA banned!! Be aware BUTTER, you're next!

BONNIE & CLYDE
Bonnie Clyde's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

just mby for me violence aint so stupid

Just some useless info coming through. "Violence" used to play under the
name "xdiloc", a member of the glorious "D4 clan". Team where every single member was caught with cheats as far as i remember... except violence/xdiloc of course >_>

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
just mby for me violence aint so stupid

Just some useless info coming through. "Violence" used to play under the
name "xdiloc", a member of the glorious "D4 clan". Team where every single member was caught with cheats as far as i remember... except violence/xdiloc of course >_>

hm interesting, well this could give him more credibility bout his knowledge n judgement bout cheaters then Big grin

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

lol joninub, till now u were breaking the balls on every topic crying about cheaters and nobody doin nothing about that, alucard here alucard there, haxors, cleaning rus rail etc....pussy get banned : aww MAGARANINA U GOT BANNED? AWW lols now u tell violence "u gonna get to play alone if u keep like this...", ofc now gonna come out with the story "i know her long, she good, etc etc". just mby for me violence aint so stupid, and this is mzi's ex gf....wouldn't wonder she swim too in the hax....anyway i absolutely don't care, i actually would ban nobody, players are already too less and cheaters gonna exist forever as i see, i just laughed my ass off when i readed ur pussylicker comment, couldn't resist Tongue

Diablo, you can define my posts about cheaters as crying or whatever you want, but what exactly was not true about it? TPAX or whatever the name of the admin of Rus-rail servers is, didn't give a $hit about the structure and the profile of the players attending it. Alucard, as boring and as repetitive as it sounds, was the most clear example of it. He was even supported by the admin (I wonder why.. kh kh). Nobody cared as well about idiots like crusoe who was spamming with kicking callvotes, harassing the gameplay and the atmosphere on the server.

About banning of Green and Daizy. Personally, I don't believe any of them both uses something they shouldn't be using. Green has the highest score 99% of the cases. For me he is a player who uses the brain while playing, uses the sound to a very good level, has good reaction and smooth moves. For me, he is just very good, better than the rest 95% of us playing there. I've spectated Daizy playing, she is far less good than Green, but doesn't do anything that seems strange or suspicious. She has strange and far less smooth movement, but has a good reflex, that's all. Of course, this is just my opinion, if it is true or not, probably only Green and Daizy know for sure Happy

Just imagine some quake 3 pro comes to Rus Rail. I've been watching a lot of tournament videos on youtube, guys like Sypher, Fatality and several others. Those guys have inhuman aim and reflexes. They also play very, very smart, calculating item spawning and item gathering in the background of their mind. If some of those guys plays for few days on Rus Rail, after getting familiar to the config, he will be over 100 score each game, probably with rail acc over 70-80%, and maybe even over 100 frags during 10vs10 or something. So.. a player dominates the server --> he must be a cheater --> ban. What happens in between? Demos, different opinions?

Ok.. to be realistic, that time is well in the past here probably, I know following rules and procedures and fair behavior are probably going to be even less present as time passes, but well, hope dies last they say Happy

I'm glad I made you laugh your ass off Happy

Cheers

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

.DoK. Crazy
Forum moderator
lilcrazy.style's picture

Considering the overall context which is on stage,
I really ask my self "what's happened to the people?"

I think it's time to clear some points which are obvious and so ridiculous to speak for me:

You guys have been kicked/banned from Rus Rail Freeze(RRF).
Seems like today everything turns around RRF only.
So now many are disappointed, somebody is angry, somebody is tired, and so on... .

But WHY do you care so much of RRF?

In this particular case of E+, let's divide players in 2 categories:
- Honest
- Dishonest

When the admins are honest, the server is trusted, and there are ethics and morality.
When the admins are dishonest, the server is untrusted, and perdition reigns supreme.

Before to join a server, always ask yourself:
1)What people are the owners of this "house"?
If the administrator is in the list of untrusted people, simply do not join that server.

If you decide to join that server, do not complain if you will be kicked or banned for no reason; do not complain if cheaters are allowed to play.
Complaining that, in front of people who are used to dishonesty and no morality, it is like trying to talk to a wall. You will not have the pleasure of being understood.

So guys E+ is lacking of giving a guide to understand the mod itself, the ethics behind it, and route lost players to style concepts that should be considered official. I'm talking about PlusN, Ronly, Ctf, and the emerging HIT.

You, last good players and oldschoolers like me, just organize eachothers with a common time table for public games, organize some fragfest once a week(sunday), call back your ex clan mates and set a day to meet up and have some nice-funny games, from time to time.

We have BeerFreezer which is the story of E+, we have Freon with something new, and some other servers, which have good administrators.

Stop joining corrupted servers! Do not contribute to their activity!
I still see the well known cheaters playing there undisturbed!
I understand that there's more people to play with at RRF, but some of those could be saved instead indexing them to safer places.

A good administrator is the one who keeps the order at his server, and care of keeping it clean from the shit.

You good players, please, help other weaker players, explain them to keep far from certain bad servers, because newbies of today can be the pros of tomorrow. Let them know this site, most don't even know the existence. Don't act like assholes just because they are noobs.

And please, stop the trash talking everywhere on the forum, which I have seen for a couple of years to this part... . Fun is nice, but this is not a piglet.

However the mod cannot defend itself so good nowadays, many cheaters have been catched, we know who they are, and admins of good servers can always try something against them, until the next update.

I miss the good, sane, real challenge, as I miss many strong beer freezer players, funwars and great clans.

Learn from defeats and do not use cheats.
Sweat for your skill and you can always say, head high, that you made yourself.

Good servers:
BEER.FREEZER plusN
Borg Team Pro player CTF E5
[Mr.]Slaughterbox 1v1 plusN
! Freon ! HIT
PS: I won't follow any quote or mentioning probably.
Just get what is useful to you, like when you read a manifest.

Cheers

My ideas and content for E+:

.DoK. Clan® founder/leader since October 2008 ©.

.DoK. Clan Trailer <-- Thanks to DoK SoftAir.
Throphy: 3rd place AFC 2010.
]DOK[ DanGeR FroSteD! 95.130.10.38:27960

Caipiroska-fragola , Sex on the beach, Pink floid Big grin
Soft prendiamo i soliti? ok, 1 canarino e 3 ACE con ghiaccio Big grin

BONNIE & CLYDE
Bonnie Clyde's picture

Look out of the window, that's not how the world works