Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Jabs wrote:

/ wrote:
I say it, "SUSPECTED"- Accidentally pressed, it sometimes happens when drunk.

Cant you un/re-bind the button? Regardless, it's quite funny that you got dropped for suspected cheating, puts everything into perspective :)))

I have a bunch of codes into my keys , for example

{PRESS}4{WAITMS<74>}{PRESS}0{WAITMS<204>}{RELEASE}4{PRESS}p8{WAITMS<320>}{RELEASE}8{WAITMS<199>}{RELEASE}0{WAITMS<63>}{PRESS}9{RELEASE}9p

No amount of clicks per second I believe would cause a cheat cvar..
what is the cmd of that button bopoh ? if is mouse driver related write the system code here ..

is it some kind of no recoil/rapid fire .. I suppose for another game

warmer
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Why Poboh did not say anything about Russian hackers?

/
q3fun's picture
Jabs wrote:

Lol, why do you need a button to click twice..

me not need this button! How can I get rid of it? I again got a ban on h1t server...

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
/ wrote:

Jabs wrote:
Lol, why do you need a button to click twice..

me not need this button! How can I get rid of it? I again got a ban on h1t server...

........ your mouse has a software that lets you change that button to what ever you want... you don't know?? ...

/
q3fun's picture
/ wrote:

HETPE3BOCTb wrote:
Who is crying about cheaters all the time? BOPOH is dropped due suspect cheating 10 minutes ago Big grin

YOU PIDARS HAVE ONLY IT ON ME? FOR "SUSPECTED"!!! IDIOTS!!! ME BAN? BAN YOUR JEWISH GAY-ASS!!!---for it? Accidentally pressed, it sometimes happens when you drunk.

What you not understand VIOLENCE? Why i still banned?

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

ban voron he cheater.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

/
q3fun's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

ban voron he cheater.

I cheater only for idiots!

V1979
V1979's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

What's to do to declare such a player to be a cheater? Is it enough evidence (see screenshot)?

GABBER
gabber's picture

Servers do kick if player uses bloody mouse in not 1-shot mode. I think banning for this issue isn't good idea, better apply some sanctions if player uses it, but he has to proove that he was using this type of mouse otherwise - simple actions in such situations f.e. ban or whatelse u do

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
GABBER wrote:

Servers do kick if player uses bloody mouse in not 1-shot mode. I think banning for this issue isn't good idea, better apply some sanctions if player uses it, but he has to proove that he was using this type of mouse otherwise - simple actions in such situations f.e. ban or whatelse u do

What do you mean by bloody mouse? Talking about A4Tech Bloody series? I am using one of those, A4Tech Bloody V7. By 1 shot mode, are you talking about the middle 3 buttons with different color that shine when pressed? Sometimes when I play(usually when I rage-hit my mouse) I accidentally press 2(green) or 3(yellow). Then while playing I notice that something's wrong(shooting is ultra-weird) and then I notice that I've pressed one of those 2. However, I haven't been auto-kicked in cases like that so far. Maybe cause it lasts for several seconds only(until I return it to button 1, the red one), idk.

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.