Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
EUGEN
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

Hoffman aka fitz

As most of you know I caught hoff cheating after a long time of disbelieve mainly on his general conduct rather then his gameplay. A lot have asked to share my proof and I have done so privately, attached is the last demo I concluded my search and banned him for, inside you will find the trace ip for hes fake clients all pointing to same location under two accounts ( he might even have more fake accounts registered ) also in the .rar is a confession he made 2 months after the ban.

I want to point out he was very rude during all this time up until hes confession, falsely accused members of cheating , only one he did catch on at the perfect time was rayzo, makes me think was a setup of sorts
( rayzo demo above was recorded by him ) .
Hes lied about not playing, been banned on Freon a bunch of times and privately pm'd players.

Due to his conduct, He will never be allowed to play at any of our servers.

1. https://www.excessiveplus.net/users/laroux
2. https://www.excessiveplus.net/users/fitzz

hoff.rar

Update: Hes first reply towards this post is been added to the .rar incase he decides to edit it later on

Long time ago I said that Hoffman is using cheats. I banned him plenty of times on RUS servers, but admin every time felt sorry for him and used to unban him eventually. I provided enough proof that Hoffman is a cheater, but Tpax was a way too soft and kind admin giving him a new chance every time, but Hoffman returned every time again with cheats. He's a very deceitful person. He doesn't have good aim or sound, he just wants to look like a good player, but he doesn't have literally anything in common with them.I usually don't listen to old cheaters like SK, but here I agree with him, that such a player should be banned everywhere on E+. Of course he'll find another game, where he could continue to scam people, but it's important to get this mod rid of this garbage. Such a player should be ruining the game for other honest players. In this game we don't have many players left and people like Hoffman are forcing these remains to leave the mod

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

banned again today ip 176.125.223.51

and is ex cheater Eugen, unless you have reason to believe otherwise in which case my previous chats about you remain.

and I suppose all ur hoff cheat talk was done privet correct ? >

EUGEN

and is ex cheater Eugen, unless you have reason to believe otherwise in which case my previous chats about you remain.

I never used any cheats. Didn't test any cheats, and let me tell you, I even didn't ever have them on my computer. You have used them, there's a demo. Now you're trying to accuse honest players that they are cheaters, being a cheater yourself, even though time has passed. By the way, I can tell, that when I've played with SK duels, even though he's not an adversary for me, I have noticed, that he used some software, but I didn't report anything. I know this player's level, so why I always say that an ex cheater is like an ex drug addict - it's in his blood. We played duels about 3 years ago and I have noticed that he supposedly uses autoshot. With punkbuster he couldn't even win against a noob from Rus Freeze, however without Punkbuster I play with him like against a top player. And now, after that, this "honest" player is accusing me. I didn't write a demo of you and didn't try to expose you since such people aren't interesting to me. I've just made conclusion and that's enough for me.

mb this PR campaign for you and Hoffman?

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
EUGEN wrote:

I never used any cheats. Didn't test any cheats, and let me tell you, I even didn't ever have them on my computer. You have used them, there's a demo. Now you're trying to accuse honest players that they are cheaters, being a cheater yourself, even though time has passed. By the way, I can tell, that when I've played with SK duels, even though he's not an adversary for me, I have noticed, that he used some software, but I didn't report anything. I know this player's level, so why I always say that an ex cheater is like an ex drug addict - it's in his blood. We played duels about 3 years ago and I have noticed that he supposedly uses autoshot. With punkbuster he couldn't even win against a noob from Rus Freeze, however without Punkbuster I play with him like against a top player. And now, after that, this "honest" player is accusing me. I didn't write a demo of you and didn't try to expose you since such people aren't interesting to me. I've just made conclusion and that's enough for me.

Listen , I can play you with pb anytime , and ill tell you what , I know your level ill beat you then u can take that demo and shove it. You can say all you want about how ur clean because u have never been caught but ive been told of what type of cheat u used and how , maybe you don't anymore maybe you do but that doesn't make you a clean player, if I hadn't been told you did what u did I would never have any reason to suspect you.
That and the fact that twt is full of suspected cheaters .

But yes lets duel in pb, ill do my best to humiliate you.

Jabs

luls, by the time all the 'cheaters' are gone there will be nobody left ^^

EUGEN

EUGEN wrote:

Listen , I can play you with pb anytime , and ill tell you what , I know your level ill beat you then u can take that demo and shove it. You can say all you want about how ur clean because u have never been caught but ive been told of what type of cheat u used and how , maybe you don't anymore maybe you do but that doesn't make you a clean player, if I hadn't been told you did what u did I would never have any reason to suspect you.
That and the fact that twt is full of suspected cheaters .

But yes lets duel in pb, ill do my best to humiliate you.

Humiliate me)))))))))) You're stupid? You used cheats, I'm not, what are you trying to prove to me) I will not continue this dialogue any more, you really are a strange guy) If you say in general, you are well done that you have the intelligence to forbid the fraudster to play on your server (hoffman), I'm not playing anymore, but in any case, no matter how badly I'm not treating you for your lies, I wish you good luck!

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
EUGEN wrote:

Humiliate me)))))))))) You're stupid? You used cheats, I'm not, what are you trying to prove to me?

I don't have anything to prove to you, you say I'm no competition for you , then prove it in a 1vs1 with Punkbuster like you say I play worse with pb . So when I beat u then lets see who says I cheat.
Your clearly saying I do .

your words have no meaning no evidence other then I cheated more than 8 years ago, as everyone who follows e+ knows I did not hide it nor did I denied it I was very upfront about my accusations.
I'm merely replying your hallucinations because this is public chat.

Funny hoff's nickname is piratiadoneugene , and about ruz freeze admins they were known to even create cheats Sleepy and you think them soft? . Yes keeps piling up.

EUGEN

EUGEN wrote:

Humiliate me)))))))))) You're stupid? You used cheats, I'm not, what are you trying to prove to me?

I don't have anything to prove to you, you say I'm no competition for you , then prove it in a 1vs1 with Punkbuster like you say I play worse with pb . So when I beat u then lets see who says I cheat.
Your clearly saying I do .

You won me about once 2-3 of 10 games)))))))))))
And you write as if you won me without defeat))))))))))))))) Well, it's not that, I do not want to blame anyone, I just wrote my opinion on the game, and the facts in the form of a demo, I hope that you began to play fair, And try to bring a gift, and not randomly blame everyone in a row, I just wrote to you that you correctly gave the ban Hoffman,
I hope that you will play fair, and will keep order on your server, I wish you good luck

EUGEN
Quote:

Funny hoff's nickname is piratiadoneugene , and about ruz freeze admins they were known to even create cheats Sleepy and you think them soft? . Yes keeps piling up.

You say nonsense, I've been a judge for more than a year, and I have not heard anything like this, you just say all kinds of nonsense, You embarrassed piratiadonEUGENE ? My name is Eugeny, and his name is Evgeny(
(I can give you my ip and you can check whether I played or not, I understand that you begin to suspect that I'm a hoffman))?

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Quote:
EUGEN wrote:

You say nonsense, I've been a judge for more than a year, and I have not heard anything like this, you just say all kinds of nonsense

Because of your behavior, is a very square pattern Sleepy . And about the times you've beat me ? 1vs1 ? best Stop talking or accept my challenge.

Your words are backed by air followed by self criminalization, min are based on evidence/proof and backed by others.