/ wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
better ban vodka from ur hands Sleepy lol

u think i admin him klan, say beleberdu

I meant the vodka you have at home Sleepy

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Old and busted - get banned from a forum because the admin is unable to discuss properly.
New hotness - the admin who banned me gets tricked into posting my message himself.

https://forum.fpsclasico.de/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=935

I declare victory on the reverse psychology.

anyways, that thread was so funny I even updated my signature.

anyways, time will tell the truth. We are still on a higher level of gameplay, can have open discussions and if they want to challenge, they are welcome to play on carnage elitez.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

/
q3fun's picture

Deleted

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

"I've never cheated, but thanks for asking me that. (Warning Shooter)
Does anyone know a guy with a red "good game!" button? --- is
Bitch-Elitez"

0:50 - he pummels, then ups by 90°, turns 180° and downs by more than 90° within 50 milliseconds. this breaks the law of physics
1:18 he obviously has a programm interfering with his control over the mouse. Humans by default do left/right or up and down. not leftdown and upright within a split seconds. Breaks the law of physics
1:31 again something is interfering with his control over the mouse. He is unable to just aim straight forward.

I can do this forever. There is obviously a programm interfering with his mouse control. At this point please ask yourself what kind of "proof" you want. I don't buy it.

KaFa
Forum moderator

I don't know who this guy is but I play like this if you watch my games Happy Never used any kind of softwares during playing. It may look weird but sometimes it is not like what it seems. Still worth investigating. Good job.

Loki*ELITE'Z*
thanthor's picture

Use Razer Deathadder with Synaps factory program for Q3. Separately, the vertical and horizontal dpi are 2200/1800dpi, mouse accel=1 and polling rate=125. The 180-degree turn has 10cm and the sens=1.9. Fov=110.Speed game with sensitive mouse and age.
Have a nice day.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

@Kafa - no you don't, otherwise you would be long banned. I watched you when people asked if you might be wh'ing.

Loki*ELITE'Z* wrote:
Use Razer Deathadder with Synaps factory program for Q3. Separately, the vertical and horizontal dpi are 2200/1800dpi, mouse accel=1 and polling rate=125. The 180-degree turn has 10cm and the sens=1.9. Fov=110.Speed game with sensitive mouse and age.Have a nice day.

by that math he is still breaking laws of physics imo.
still that doesnt matter, lets have a followup here:

Now i tried to make sense of all this stuff:2:11:800 Aim starts
2:11:850 On Enemy

2:27.950 Aim starts 180 flick onto enemy
2:28.100 On Enemy and Aim stops

2:43.450 Aim starts part 1
2:43.500 Aim starts part 2
2:43.600 his Aim is on the enemy behind the wall
2:43.700 and flicks back
now I could not for definitive proof that all the 50/100 msec steps have to do with Serverframes, elitez runs on sv_fps 20 which is those 50msec steps. a quick test afterward showed that its either serverframes or 1.32e records demos differently to to original q3.
It doesn't matter much. im still calling Bullshit, following extrathoughts.His +Attack is delayed, the mouse1 is like, slowaim for 100msec, then +attack.This might explain why his mouse acts so weird after some situations, for example to spawn, he has to press +attack. he spawns and the aimbot autoaims.
Now the elitez server runs antiwh. this does some very funky things with enemy positions - the aimhack doesn't get proper information and therefor fucks up half the time. he looks into walls, spins uncontrollable and so on.

If you want to argue, someone step up and discuss about proof conditions.