Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
n1
Rayzo's picture

Thank you all will not disappoint you

orsMuffin
orsMuffin's picture

on V aw frezze new anticheat Pure skill anticheat runs successful. sk maybe think about run it on freon

klikot

Who is banned on freon??
Hoff pidor. What this mean?
hoff - hoffman or Hoff=Admin?

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

if you cant enter pm me the start of your ip and ill send you a cd key to use

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

Thanks everyone who commented here and through discord/ingame , Rayzo will be granted a second chance to play at our servers, if any more cheats get detected from him it will be permanent ban.

Good luck rayzo I hope you are changed, use your real game name from now on.

You mean third chance? The guy used cheats after being caught using cheats. It's permanent F2 imo. I play rarely, so my opinion might not be as important, but... like athletics... being caught once - 2 years ban, being caught twice - perma ban. Well, apart from Justin Gatling... obviously for some athletes diff rules are applied. Anyway, following his behavior and intelligence, I'm 99,102% sure this guy will cheat again. GG

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

ask darky. he is pro cheata

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

this asshole like gohst

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

c'mooooon

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
Thanks everyone who commented here and through discord/ingame , Rayzo will be granted a second chance to play at our servers, if any more cheats get detected from him it will be permanent ban.

Good luck rayzo I hope you are changed, use your real game name from now on.

You mean third chance? The guy used cheats after being caught using cheats. It's permanent F2 imo. I play rarely, so my opinion might not be as important, but... like athletics... being caught once - 2 years ban, being caught twice - perma ban. Well, apart from Justin Gatling... obviously for some athletes diff rules are applied. Anyway, following his behavior and intelligence, I'm 99,102% sure this guy will cheat again. GG

He was never given an official opportunity , nor there was an official second time cheat report. This counts as the First and only chance for him to play clean .

echooo ^
echo's picture
n1 wrote:

Thank you all will not disappoint you

rayzi good job , you did not dissapoint me Oh go on