Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

I noticed that the sk is carrying some kind of rubbish, lol.
Especially I laughed for a long time that @piratiadoneugene - just login on skype.. Why use it at in dialogue, omg.
Looks like you'll never calm down about me.) You are just as strange and contused as q3fan Happy
Play for fun, my frnds.

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

says the guy who got banned again twice today, much fun, and that's not the only place you have used Eugene as name .

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

Better think about yourself and the future of your servers.
And that I did not notice that it would be banning me. I still go there every day. Maybe I changed tactics?) Everything for my own fan, I continue to mock your serious look at all this.

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

On your server, I never used the nickname Eugene. Don't lie pls in this little details.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
weed.fm wrote:

On your server, I never used the nickname Eugene. Don't lie pls in this little details.

first learn to understand English , I never said u go as Eugen on server , and about your attempts is more fun to see you try .

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

ye, my eng is bad Tongue

[MR.]FRRR
Site administrator
Frrr's picture

About Rayzo, i'm f1 for unban on Freon, he just can't play ranked games 'till his rank ban is over.

forever and one

(*WASP*PURPLEH▲IN)

f1 for rayzo, he didn't behave like a cunt so he deserves another chance Winking

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

Thanks everyone who commented here and through  discord/ingame , Rayzo will be granted a second chance to play at our servers, if any more cheats get detected from him it will be permanent ban.

Good luck rayzo I hope you are changed, use your real game name from now on.

GREEN
Forum moderator
Mr.GREEN's picture

F2 ban haxor Xd