Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
EUGEN
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
Quote:
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

EUGEN wrote:
Funny hoff's nickname is piratiadoneugene , and about ruz freeze admins they were known to even create cheats Sleepy and you think them soft? . Yes keeps piling up.

You say nonsense, I've been a judge for more than a year, and I have not heard anything like this, you just say all kinds of nonsense

Because of your behavior, is a very square pattern Sleepy . And about the times you've beat me ? 1vs1 ? best Stop talking or accept my challenge.

Your words are backed by air followed by self criminalization, min are based on evidence/proof and backed by others.

I will not enter into a dialogue with you who is better and who is worse, we were both leaders of the clan, look at the rankings of your clan and mine, look at my ranking and your, and we can argue very long, only I do not see the point, And yet you were caught with cheats and not me, I no longer see any reason to communicate with you, you are a very strange guy, I just expressed my opinion, good luck to you

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

yes keep avoiding the challenge , clan vs clan is not 1vs1

EUGEN
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

yes keep avoiding the challenge , clan vs clan is not 1vs1

)))))

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

u both nubs come ql or qc ))))) ima beat the shiet of both ))))

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

I didn't read the whole discussion between Eugen i SK, just several posts and lines, so I have a question inspired by the mentioning of Punkbuster:

Why isn't it changed to mandatory on all servers so anyone who wants to play will be obliged to have it on? Will it cause some "damage" to the gameplay and ingame experience? Put all the latest anticheat systems and with Punkbuster mandatory and see what happens.

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

I didn't read the whole discussion between Eugen i SK, just several posts and lines, so I have a question inspired by the mentioning of Punkbuster:

Why isn't it changed to mandatory on all servers so anyone who wants to play will be obliged to have it on? Will it cause some "damage" to the gameplay and ingame experience? Put all the latest anticheat systems and with Punkbuster mandatory and see what happens.

PB causes lag not to mention is not compatible with ioq3, + it's said to be worthless against modern cheats .

e+ own anti cheat system also have their downside .

n1
Rayzo's picture

Sorry for using 2 times cheats. Ok got a lesson and understood allusions. I do not use cheats anymore and please give me a second chance

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
n1 wrote:

Sorry for using 2 times cheats. Ok got a lesson and understood allusions. I do not use cheats anymore and please give me a second chance

I f1 for a second chance on Freon , he has never changed his ip. But others need to decide I wont leave the decision on me alone.

Lir
lir's picture

F1,
Rayzo I don't know you well but you didn't try to fake or hide, and you told us what you did.
That deserves reconsideration.

BLEH

echooo ^
echo's picture

f1 rayzi Oh go on he has confessed he regret what he did it's enough