Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

jonin u got me wrong, on ur 1st orange line, by "crying" i just used it as a funny term but didn't disagree with u complaining bout haxors, infact as i said, u were "crying" all the time bout haxors here and there and nobody cleaning servers etc (which i repeat : u are right) and then? when some cleaning comes, a girl....we end up telling the admin that finally took the situation in hand...."hey u gonna end up alone playing with bots"...sounded funny, as the usual pussylicking i see everyday on e+, but just my personal opinion, no offense and nothing serious, just shared my laugh bout that. about what u said later in the post, i agree with u and i like how u explain all that, but once again, funny how such ACADEMIC and BRILLIANT explainations comes when we wanna defend some players that in our eyes looks fine, but in the past or also in some future, we condemn some random noobs all of sudden, making demos, screens, topics and other stuff and nobody says anything, why such explainations as urs doesn't apply to them too? we just got out of the "ryazo" case, mby hes our fatality? no? green n daysy (ur margarina as u say lol) yes? also u put so much trust in them, blindly...i remember same trustful words came out from khazaar about mzi...then comes out mzi hax...don't forget daysy as i said is his ex gf, ur grown and smart, u can do 2+2, we know life how goes...aimbot for me is also positive, i woulnd't wonder, too much interesting in score/be first and wannabe character....i don't need demos, i look ppl's souls and ideals, characters....so i'd be careful to judge clean/dirty a player just by our impressions and tell the admin hes gonna end up alone after he took finally a responsability that YOU GUYS asked/begged/cryed for....so mby u prefeer aluballs and ryazo banned for ur personal satisfaction but daysy n green are ok in ur opinion so everything alright? admin gotta do job as ur opinion does? but actually...don't take me serious, my interest in here is absolutely much below the 0, for me cheaters can play here, i wouldn't ban anyone, alucard for example doesn't bothers me at all on rusrail, i see cheates everywhere, battlefield, quake, reflex etc etc, i see life itself is a cheat, everything and everyone cheats, in EVERY context...so i dont bother myself anymore more than that....i just followed how everyone were complaining bout cleaning russkie raila siervera and then when finally some admin woke up and banned someone (a pussy) came out complains.... once again....don't take me serious, wasn't even necessary to answer me, i laughed a bit on some bullshit and just shared, but i couldn't care less. hope i was clear enough Happy

Jabs
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Trump should hire you to keep out Mexico with that wall of text.

po1son
poison1's picture

I agree with Crazy, RRF is a shit server flooded by dumbfucks, but there are no much alternatives for ronly gametype. It would be nice if someone makes a server with the exact same cfg and based in europe, so everyone could enjoy the good ping, not only russian bastards Happy My ping on RRF is currently 200+ so this server is not an option for me anyway.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Jabs wrote:

Trump should hire you to keep out Mexico with that wall of text.

should also hire me so i can approve a law against egyptians characters in nicknames and muted noobs on ts Tongue

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
po1son wrote:

I agree with Crazy, RRF is a shit server flooded by dumbfucks, but there are no much alternatives for ronly gametype. It would be nice if someone makes a server with the exact same cfg and based in europe, so everyone could enjoy the good ping, not only russian bastards Happy My ping on RRF is currently 200+ so this server is not an option for me anyway.

I did it , nothing happened , that's why I changed the cfg.

po1son
poison1's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

po1son wrote:

It wasnt the same cfg SK...speed was different, the spawn protection and some other things.

orsMuffin
orsMuffin's picture

i contacted several people to play fun wars against my team, any rail only cfg .... especially ctf . one time we played vs wasp was a lot of fun. But most times all say no time or clan ianactive etc... SO if you guys want to play railonly why we cant project something? on sk´s server he can upload any cfg we wanna play? My suggestions is a game with railonly modernisnta or rr.cfg ctf would be good. i hope i can convince my people to play also some maps frezze.. Happy , but why not?

.DoK. Crazy
Forum moderator
lilcrazy.style's picture
po1son wrote:

It wasnt the same cfg SK...speed was different, the spawn protection and some other things.

Have you ever playied IFT config?
Have you ever playied excessive official railonly rank?

There is a little problem on the base:
You are a new player for me, so I could also be wrong.

I suppose you have been playing and growing up with the wrong railonly cfg.
RFF config and server settings are groundless:
they come from RFF and will belong only to RFF.

SK did the effort to make something similar to what runs in RRF, to come in help to such new generation players request. But one thing you should start to consider in this mod is "Adaptation".

Take it as a suggestion and a self-challenge, if you want to walk the right path.
I adapted myself to:
basic quake cfg -> end of E5r -> Edawn -> plus -> plusC -> plusN series -> ift -> AW freeze cfg -> hit.
Unofficially: my server PlusD, bananarail, ghost, retro, hiszy, etc.

PlusN cfg has been the config which at any upgrade, made some people happier some others less, some others just quitted or moved to ronly.
The fact is that we are all different and not all are able to adapt, especially when you have to begin again to reach the right level. I also complained in past, but always playied or trying to give feedback(bugs)Big grin

What I mean, you need just some time to get used, not so much. Things can always be improved, but as any developement, beta testers are needed.

No feedback, no efforts. Then as SK said, nothing happened.
I personally saw desperate people coming only cuz RFF was down,
then escaping back to it when returned up.
People there got only bad habits with those settings)).

PlusN players play an edited version in BeerFreezer, which is different a little from the plusN used in ranked games, but there's nothing to complain.

If you and more other guys really like ronly freeze, just move to the right side, to the right server, and play rail only as you wish, but do it with the correct config.

It is healthy for competition, ranking and as a good standard from where to start.
A little modification can be good to enjoy more in a public server.

RRF cfg, cmon, it's not even a cfg), you can do better playing a decent cfg.

All I said is just to extend your view point, looking from a different point.
Nothing else.

Cheers

My ideas and content for E+:

.DoK. Clan® founder/leader since October 2008 ©.

.DoK. Clan Trailer <-- Thanks to DoK SoftAir.
Throphy: 3rd place AFC 2010.
]DOK[ DanGeR FroSteD! 95.130.10.38:27960

Caipiroska-fragola , Sex on the beach, Pink floid Big grin
Soft prendiamo i soliti? ok, 1 canarino e 3 ACE con ghiaccio Big grin

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
po1son wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
po1son wrote:

no poison , the first tag server I did was same cfg as ruz freezer and game settings other than a few custom maps, unless their cfg is modified in witch case theres no way to know what they have , but all other settings was same. Wasp up for a few months and nothing happened

po1son
poison1's picture

Quote:
Have you ever playied IFT config?
Have you ever playied excessive official railonly rank?

Are there any active IFT servers with people playing on it? No. If i want to play iFT, I go to QL.
I dont understand also, what rank games have to do with regular playing on server.

Quote:
I suppose you have been playing and growing up with the wrong railonly cfg.

Whats very wrong ronly cfg for you?. Im an instaunlagged mod player, we mostly played ctf and tdm games. And yes, the RFF cfg sucks, but are there any better alternatives for rail?

Quote:
I personally saw desperate people coming only cuz RFF was down,then escaping back to it when returned up.
People there got only bad habits with those settings)).

Ppl play it, cause 70% of them are ukrainians and russians, and they have the best ping on it. Make an eu based server with the same name, so everyone would have nearly the same ping, make few active ppl server refs = no more idiots, false accusations, cheaters and so on. Thats all what needed.

Quote:
just move to the right side, to the right server, and play rail only as you wish

Where are those servers?? This mod is almost dead, if u havent noticed.