2251 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

/ wrote:
But what about the other guys?

ok..
skull
skull pretty likely heard the spawn, jiggle peeks the enemy and can hear his footsteps. when he's on the left mid of the middle platform he clearly hears a step that is more to the right than the spawn. he assumes the enemy must have taken cover in mid. you see skull jumping, aiming toward the middle. doesnt see him. now this is speculation but im pretty sure he was going to drop down to the right and trying to aim at the right pillar in mid. while dropping down he saw the enemy and adjusted his aim. he couldnt hear the enemy for that last part but its clearly not magic in my opinion, just a pretty average way to play a 1v1.

I think if skullking himself review this demos (If be it was not about him), He would have given a verdict - cheating!

po1son
poison1's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

This video is so laughable that it doesn't even deserve to be discussed, seriously. Not trying to defend anyone, but the guy who made it clearly doesn't know what's prefire, timing, prediction and sound(and common sense too).
I recommend you to watch Quake Live cups on youtube. Guess every competitor there is a cheater, right?

orsMuffin
orsMuffin's picture
po1son wrote:

This video is so laughable that it doesn't even deserve to be discussed, seriously. Not trying to defend anyone, but the guy who made it clearly doesn't know what's prefire, timing, prediction and sound(and common sense too).
I recommend you to watch Quake Live cups on youtube. Guess every competitor there is a cheater, right?

Prefire on walls miles aways exactly on the enemy , good job Big grin

po1son
poison1's picture
orsMuffin wrote:

po1son wrote:

Prefire on walls miles aways exactly on the enemy , good job Big grin

Every shot hits the wall(or a ground) either way, genius ;o. So you are moaning about 2 episodes of prefire when it was shot in the direction of the enemy, and how about counting the episodes when it WASNT shot in the right direction? Are you familiar with statistical and probability theories?
If you take any of the quake live pro game I mentioned above, you will find DOZENS of episodes in each game, when the players prefire at the exact direction where the enemy might be, based on their experience, map knowledge, and sound.

MU ~ BIOTRIX

NIckname - Alex
Country - UA
Ping - 38ms
Cheat - autoshot
Server - ! ! ! RUS-RAIL-1V1! ! !

Chester

He's the same alex as you are moldavskaya Fleiva!

MU ~ BIOTRIX

Moldovan flava, this is just a meme with a bpm cup
https://youtu.be/mow-cTbpE14

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

rap battle... (farted)

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
/ wrote:

I think if skullking himself review this demos (If be it was not about him), He would have given a verdict - cheating!

nah, we got redicilous high standards for proving someone cheats in an attempt to not make false positives.

Look up the needed circumstances to proove someone is walling, u will be surprised how difficult it is to actually differ an experienced player from wh because both are kinda trying the same thing - locate enemys through walls.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

D4ISY
beata13xp's picture

watching u play and see u use wallhack

its reason u ban

i watch how u play long time

is proof for me

And ban after 8 years. Just because. I should fight or fuck shit players so much. Happy

So you can give ban because someone plays better than mod? CMON E+, MOOOOORE. gl with noobs