911_The Whole Truth

116 replies [Last post]
EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

oh man dont say that, i was just getting in to it Happy

kek

thing is they just go on and on and on contradicting themselves about the same things, using just slight modifications of their previous arguments. And we could go on about what happened on 9/11 for years...

/// TANNE ///

conspiracy-theories are only a bottemles pit (agree with trance).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory
maybe the usa planed it (with preparing the planes) u have to invite so many people... do u really think that they all will just sit there and say: cool yeah, thats really a good idea... i think min. 20 of 50 people would stand up and ask: wtf, are u crazy...? and that would be the end of the secret.
nondisclosure, is the most difficult thing in our world today... we are lifing in the age of infomation... Happy

and... not one of us is able to find the truth... Happy

Gallente Titan <>

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

to me its just common sense the building will collapse, consider this is an old buildng, and doesnt have the best quake proofing as new york isnt a main quake area, (not the game lol) now take away a few supports to the upper floors, imagine the weight stressing the rest of the supports that are also going through ALOT of heat, now if you heat metal and stress it it doesnt have to reach melting point to be bent opr snap, the heat adds more stress to the metal.

now lets also consider the explosion noises just before it fell, what do you think they heard banging? bombs? in one of the most thouroughly checked buildings in new york? NO chance, i would say as its before the building falls its support struts snapping with the stress of the above floors weight and the fires heat, imagine a support that big being snapped, its not going to go quietly.

now for the way the tower fell, obviously the main support is strongest and central, the other support will snap first then the main will give in, so the main has held it straight for longer and is only one support, so when that fails the building isnt titlting its going down and no where else due to gravity. this really isnt as amazing as these stories point out, i watched it on the news and said to my farther its going to collapse, and someone said they didnt show the 2nd tower, well i can tell you i was watching bbc news which wa linked to cnn and i saw both planes and both towers.

if you want conspiracy, i hear sid from slipknot has a tatoo of the twin towers collapsin on his back, and he had it done months before it happened, when asked he said i had a feeling it would happen Surprise

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

Just look at videos people Happy there is a big explanation so u kan save thousands of words Big grin

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

EVOL.LEE
Kiliyo's picture

huhuh sick ass shit giving me goosbum :twisted: ps

sfu

well..nice that everybody writes down here

as you can see we have 3 groups now:

1. the group who believes what was showed on 9/11 any media.
2. the group that doesnt believe at conspiracy theories.
3. the group that are in the middle of them, but more take the first one.

and yes..4. group..people who doesnt care about Winking

thx for writing...if u read all...from beginning..u can be shure that u have a good knowledge about 9/11!

i said all things what i want to say..i also read and accept some things, also some thinks not..but i think thats normal.
ONE FACT STAYS: WE; AND I MEAN US ALL DONT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENEND::BUT ITS VERY GOOD TO TALK ABOUT THIS ALL!!!

THX!!

but one question to all who critisize my theories:

1.what or where is the boeing 757 from the pentagon?

and one fact: i was in istanbul 4 or 5 years ago..as the time there was the big earthquake..it has a power of 6,7 i think..and was the second strongest earthquake in last century all over the world. for my luck at this house were i lived happened nothing..but..i feel it like everything shaked..my head, my body the walls the ground.....everything!as i come home to austria(2 days after that, i was shocked and fly quickly home)..i saw it on tv...and the cams were shakin, cuz the ppl where shakin!

my second question:
2. why not any cam who filmed the WTC_7 doesnt shake..not a little..? why not the cams shaked like the 2 WTC_towers come down? and it dont shaked...the only one was that the man who hold it was freezing! i really cant believe that only one building (WTC_7) falled down, there were also 3 other buildings, were there was nothing! and much more buildings around it..why nothing happenend to them, when there was a earthquake? shouldnt the second WTC-tower should go immediately down, as the first gone down..cuz as u theorie, one earthquake was there..the south_WTC_tower was direct beside the north_WTC_tower, who crashed first!

hmm......but i know some good answers will come....and i will read them..but one is for shure...u guys who critisize me, will not believe me...vise versa!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

sfu
(HK)Spider wrote:

Just look at videos people Happy there is a big explanation so u kan save thousands of words Big grin

yes....look at them...they are okay and maybe it helps you when u see it....and man..i dont have to write so much!

hahahahaha! Big grin

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Quote:
thing is they just go on and on and on contradicting themselves about the same things, using just slight modifications of their previous arguments. And we could go on about what happened on 9/11 for years...

Agreed.

Quote:
well..nice that everybody writes down here

as you can see we have 3 groups now:

1. the group who believes what was showed on 9/11 any media.
2. the group that doesnt believe at conspiracy theories.
3. the group that are in the middle of them, but more take the first one.

and yes..4. group..people who doesnt care about

thx for writing...if u read all...from beginning..u can be shure that u have a good knowledge about 9/11!

i said all things what i want to say..i also read and accept some things, also some thinks not..but i think thats normal.
ONE FACT STAYS: WE; AND I MEAN US ALL DONT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENEND::BUT ITS VERY GOOD TO TALK ABOUT THIS ALL!!!

THX!!

but one question to all who critisize my theories:

1.what or where is the boeing 757 from the pentagon?

and one fact: i was in istanbul 4 or 5 years ago..as the time there was the big earthquake..it has a power of 6,7 i think..and was the second strongest earthquake in last century all over the world. for my luck at this house were i lived happened nothing..but..i feel it like everything shaked..my head, my body the walls the ground.....everything!as i come home to austria(2 days after that, i was shocked and fly quickly home)..i saw it on tv...and the cams were shakin, cuz the ppl where shakin!

my second question:
2. why not any cam who filmed the WTC_7 doesnt shake..not a little..? why not the cams shaked like the 2 WTC_towers come down? and it dont shaked...the only one was that the man who hold it was freezing! i really cant believe that only one building (WTC_7) falled down, there were also 3 other buildings, were there was nothing! and much more buildings around it..why nothing happenend to them, when there was a earthquake? shouldnt the second WTC-tower should go immediately down, as the first gone down..cuz as u theorie, one earthquake was there..the south_WTC_tower was direct beside the north_WTC_tower, who crashed first!

hmm......but i know some good answers will come....and i will read them..but one is for shure...u guys who critisize me, will not believe me...vise versa!

There is only One Group: Everyone.

ExcessivePlus Administrator

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

We're all the same man, flesh bone we just have different views opinions. There is no need to catagorize people

ExcessivePlus Administrator