XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture
(HK)Spider wrote:

Welcome to the new e+ man .. full of haters Big grin

yep sorry most ppl hate cheaters here, spider doesn’t mind em though, he thinks we are haters for doing so it seems, so you can make an informed choice about where you play gibs Happy

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

man what is wrong with you Worried u takin this to personal ... i dont accept cheaters and i think you are the hater man - for quoting me out of context and saying in public that i accept cheaters .. god i think i was ur friend ... peace

BTW IT WAS A JOKE !!! I THINK GIBLET WONT EVEN MIND ABOUT WHAT I SAID ( Big grin Big grin Big grin <=== this means im joking )

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture
(HK)Spider wrote:

man what is wrong with you Worried u takin this to personal ... i dont accept cheaters and i think you are the hater man - for quoting me out of context and saying in public that i accept cheaters .. god i think i was ur friend ... peace

BTW IT WAS A JOKE !!! I THINK GIBLET WONT EVEN MIND ABOUT WHAT I SAID ( Big grin Big grin Big grin <=== this means im joking )

Chill my little Mexican friend...I was returning your dry joke... this Happy means I’m joking Happy

[MR.]GibletGrinder
z-monster's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Whoa giblet, this is an ancient thread Happy

I knew I should have stayed sober last night.

"Samo sloga Srbina spasava"

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
[MR.]GibletGrinder wrote:

I knew I should have stayed sober last night.

Dont ever, ever, EVER, E V E R say that again ya hear? Big grin

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

[MR.]^SlipStream
Johny's picture
EVOL.WAX wrote:

(HK)Spider wrote:

Chill my little Mexican friend...I was returning your dry joke... this Happy means I’m joking Happy

lol spide even i could tell he was joking :roll:
wax 1 spider 0

CLEMSON TIGERS ARE #1
**RETIRED**1st E+ forum whore Muhahaha :mrgreen:
*2nd highest NON-CHEATED post count***RETIRED**

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

lmao, gibs back 2-3 days, the games have already begun, damn i missed you here gibs Laughing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

bla bla bla ... :roll: well all the bs around of hk suporting cheaters is anoying me ... thats why i get pissed off..

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
911_The Whole Truth
sfu wrote:

about the reason...for irak and so on...yes one is right: irak---oil---money!!!
lot of money!
but there is a little bit more then oil!
u have forget this one:

irak----opium---$$$!!!

since america is there...the opium trade is 10x so high!!! and before it was really enough for saddam..he get very good money from opium trade!..know since americans there..the trade is 10x so high!!! OMFG...OIL + OPIUM what is this?..they really get enough money..on illegal way..!!!

After Desert Storm it was concluded that Iraq was 6 months to 2 years from developing an atomic bomb. The UN were later thrown out of the country, all the intelligence agencys in the world took for granted that Iraq had nuclear weapons. Now, ask yourself this question, the US could have hoped that Iraq had no nuclear weapons at all and leave it be, but what if they had (which all facts pointed at)? What would you do?

Besides the US hade casus belli since Saddam broke the treaties after Desert Storm. But I guess you would rather have that dictator still in place, eh? It's true that they should've finished the job in 1991 and many things are outright disgusting with the US. But come on, why not have som faith? They have free elections ffs, before that Saddam recieved 99% of the votes. :roll:

I'm far from a blind US supporter, but I feel the need to balance this a bit.

And, you do know that UN and US forces are actually destroying opium plantations in Afghanistan? Or does this fact destroy your image of the all so evil empire USA? Never heard of any large plantations and markets in Iraq so I take it you are talking about Afghanistan. If not give me some sources on the opium trade in Iraq.