911_The Whole Truth

116 replies [Last post]
sfu
1337W4R3Z )NWC( wrote:

Continue posting this is very funny starting for all your thoughts and all the reactions you get, if you suddenly disappear then I'll know you were right.

hehe..i will continue, and i will not disappear...and who is right..dunno..that´s not in first line, it doesn´t matter who´s right...just writing, readin and thinking about it...

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

Agree

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
911_The Whole Truth

I will answer all of this nonsense, and dispute it all when I get some time on my hands. I can't stand conspiracy theorists who are full of BS and actually lead people to belive their side of the story is true.

Regards,

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

first lol at spiders sig, second i actually find the bermuda triangle interesting, obviously its low sea and reefs, and gulf streams that cause ships to disapear but damn, each time there has been no mayday, just vanish Thinking

there must me some sort of explination to why so many ships and planes vanish with no contact. a sqaudron of fighter planes vanished once, elite pilots trained to reprt every single piece of info, yet they vanish wtf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

sfu
DARK wrote:

first lol at spiders sig, second i actually find the bermuda triangle interesting, obviously its low sea and reefs, and gulf streams that cause ships to disapear but damn, each time there has been no mayday, just vanish Thinking

there must me some sort of explination to why so many ships and planes vanish with no contact. a sqaudron of fighter planes vanished once, elite pilots trained to reprt every single piece of info, yet they vanish wtf

yes..it´s very interesting...i know some theories about it...i will write soon..just brainstormin!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
911_The Whole Truth
sfu wrote:

kek wrote:
i still stand by my previous post, this is not 100% impossible to have happened, but still it would have been just too extreme to stage all this...

u remember moonlandin?..u think it was real??...a little example of hundreds:the flag in background was wavin like wind hit it....in universum there is no wind...@ moon there is no wind...there is no atmosphere..so there couldnt be a wind..!!! thats fact!

We can start out with exposing the moon hoax BS, so we have a clear thread for the 9/11 stuff. Again I will need some time on my hands for this.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html#flag

"Of course a flag can wave in a vacuum. In the shot of the astronaut and the flag, the astronaut is rotating the pole on which the flag is mounted, trying to get it to stay up. The flag is mounted on one side on the pole, and along the top by another pole that sticks out to the side. In a vacuum or not, when you whip around the vertical pole, the flag will ``wave'', since it is attached at the top. The top will move first, then the cloth will follow along in a wave that moves down. This isn't air that is moving the flag, it's the cloth itself."

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

GG man

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
911_The Whole Truth
sfu wrote:

The second Part: The Pentagon Crash

so on this day..there was also boein 747 kidnapped..this one chrashed into the pentagon....ehm..no..sry..they did us believe it chrashed into the pentagon..dont believe...well..one question..do u remember a vid..where they showed a boein flys into the pentagon?

so..i dunno what chashed into the pentagon..but it was no boein 747...there was a hole in pentagon..a small hole. a boeing 747 is much 3 times bigger then this little hole in pentagon!...there were no wrack of a boeing 747..not one!!! so..what happened at pentagon??
(look at pics)

also crazy is..that the roof is intact..thats impossible!!! cuz the roof is so high as the plane..how thats possible???(look at pic)

Then there are those who suggest the wings of the 757 actually broke off at impact, therefore fitting the plane through the very small hole. This theory could make sense if only some broken wing (debris) would have been found at the outside of the building, and if the hole would have been higher.

so....what happened really on this day.....and why it happenend..where is the real boeing 747??...were are all this passengers??
was is just a act to attack the islam world...first osama....and then.....saddam ??..what has saddam to do with this?

think about.......thx for readin!

First off, let me get this straight,

you are
1) suggesting that no plane hit the Pentagon that day
2) the damage was small (light)
3) No debris, or parts from the wreck were found.

Picture of the damage of the Pentagon at 9/12 2001 (day after attacks)

http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/9-11/Pentagon/Pentagon_9_12_01.jpg

Thats no light damage there, this site further refutes the "no plane" theory about the Pentagon attacks.
http://www.oilempire.us/pentagon.html

To sum it up, hundreds of eye witnesses saw the plane hit the Pentagon. And yes, debris was found on the crashsite. Click the link and inform yourself.

[MR.]GibletGrinder
z-monster's picture

I do respect everyone's opinion about this subject, however...

The title of this thread '911_The Whole Truth' is what bothers me. I find it funny that the author of this thread never actually witnessed the attacks and clearly shows his talent in copy 'n' paste from other web sites.
(Look up 911 attacks on GOOGLE)

Believe me when I say that everyone is entitled to thier opinion. However, that opinion should be his own based on proper knowlegde of the events that happened and not copied from someone else's. Idea

Remeber kiddies...there is life on mars!!

"Samo sloga Srbina spasava"

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Whoa giblet, this is an ancient thread Happy

Sifu stoped playing quite a while ago Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!