911_The Whole Truth

116 replies [Last post]
(HK)Spider
spider's picture

i didnt point the finger at anyone.. but u man point it at me .. in that joke you saying lies about me wich it koncerns me thats why i reply u back like tha Happy

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

sfu

hehehe... Big grin Tongue Big grin

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture
sfu wrote:

hehehe... Big grin Tongue Big grin

Whoring r we? Big grin

Bättre pissa i stuprännan än stupa i pissrännan !

sfu

sometimes i think peoples dont read between the lines, but thats normal, as i started this thread, i thought some people would turn their head off, and would say: nah, bullshit!
but there were lot more people..who just say "bullshit, what did this fucker write?"

well, every one has a free decision, i´m not there to show u what is going on neither to proof anything! in fact, we all have our knowledge from any media we could get(tv, books, radio, magazines, internet,etc.)...if we want or not, we are heavy influenced by this media, where did we want to know, that everything is true, or everything is wrong?
we couldnt know it, never!
what i´m going to tell you, question everything!thats my decision, and my thoughts, not less not more!

but a very interesting thread, and every single post is nice!
THX for readin, and writing and thinking!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

BUDMAN E+
Budman's picture

OK For all you asswipes. I was there that day. I worked there. Lost many friends there. I watched the second plane hit the towers. It was no hoax, but it was also nothing the US didn't know was going to happen. The goverment allowed it to happen, wasting American lives for some oil. Our goverment needed an excuse, so the stood bye and watched people die.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
911_The Whole Truth

For people intrersted the official National Comission report on the attacks.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch1.htm

Interesting reading, giving a birds-eye view and summary of what happened. I belive the links provided by me in this thread talk for themselves, no need for conspiracy theories taken out of the air when rational behaviour provides everybody with the nescessary facts. As far as the conspiracy theroies goes, I find them being a complete mockery of the people who died that day. Go ahead, critize the U.S. all you want for its foregin policies and involments, but do not do it with made up stories.

FAA Headquarters: They're pulling Jeff away to go talk about United 93.

Command Center: Uh, do we want to think, uh, about scrambling aircraft?

FAA Headquarters: Oh, God, I don't know.

Command Center: Uh, that's a decision somebody's gonna have to make probably in the next ten minutes.

FAA Headquarters: Uh, ya know everybody just left the room.1

--

Military Notification and Response. Boston Center did not follow the protocol in seeking military assistance through the prescribed chain of command. In addition to notifications within the FAA, Boston Center took the initiative, at 8:34, to contact the military through the FAA's Cape Cod facility. The center also tried to contact a former alert site in Atlantic City, unaware it had been phased out. At 8:37:52, Boston Center reached NEADS. This was the first notification received by the military-at any level-that American 11 had been hijacked:115

FAA: Hi. Boston Center TMU [Traffic Management Unit], we have a problem here. We have a hijacked aircraft headed towards New York, and we need you guys to, we need someone to scramble some F-16s or something up there, help us out.

NEADS: Is this real-world or exercise?

FAA: No, this is not an exercise, not a test.116

NEADS ordered to battle stations the two F-15 alert aircraft at Otis Air Force Base in Falmouth, Massachusetts, 153 miles away from New York City. The air defense of America began with this call.117

--

Manager, New York Center: We have several situations going on here. It's escalating big, big time. We need to get the military involved with us.. . . We're, we're involved with something else, we have other aircraft that may have a similar situation going on here.128

--

While the Command Center was told about this "other aircraft" at 9:01, New York Center contacted New York terminal approach control and asked for help in locating United 175.

Terminal: I got somebody who keeps coasting but it looks like he's going into one of the small airports down there.

Center: Hold on a second. I'm trying to bring him up here and get you-There he is right there. Hold on.

Terminal: Got him just out of 9,500-9,000 now.

Center: Do you know who he is?

Terminal: We're just, we just we don't know who he is.We're just picking him up now.

Center (at 9:02): Alright. Heads up man, it looks like another one coming in.129

The controllers observed the plane in a rapid descent; the radar data terminated over Lower Manhattan. At 9:03, United 175 crashed into the South Tower.130

Meanwhile, a manager from Boston Center reported that they had deciphered what they had heard in one of the first hijacker transmissions from American 11:

Boston Center: Hey . . . you still there?

New England Region:Yes, I am.

Boston Center: . . . as far as the tape, Bobby seemed to think the guy said that "we have planes." Now, I don't know if it was because it was the accent, or if there's more than one, but I'm gonna, I'm gonna reconfirm that for you, and I'll get back to you real quick. Okay?

New England Region: Appreciate it.

Unidentified Female Voice: They have what?

Boston Center: Planes, as in plural.

Boston Center: It sounds like, we're talking to New York, that there's another one aimed at the World Trade Center.

New England Region: There's another aircraft?

Boston Center: A second one just hit the Trade Center.

New England Region: Okay. Yeah, we gotta get-we gotta alert the military real quick on this.13

--

NEADS: I also want to give you a heads-up, Washington.

FAA (DC): Go ahead.

NEADS: United nine three, have you got information on that yet?

FAA:Yeah, he's down.

NEADS: He's down?

FAA:Yes.

NEADS: When did he land? 'Cause we have got confirmation-

FAA: He did not land.

NEADS: Oh, he's down? Down?

FAA: Yes. Somewhere up northeast of Camp David.

NEADS: Northeast of Camp David.

FAA: That's the last report. They don't know exactly where.173

*ROCKET.SUB.SWE*
Rocket's picture

I belive as some say that the Us goverment let it happen for the sake of making the arabs n1 enemy. For the purpose of getting their oil off course. Fucking us, i hate that god damn country, they think they can do what they want. I promise if i was primeminister of Sweden i would steal all of our non existing nuclear wp and blow them up Big grin

But there are some aspects in the theory of 9.11 presented here, that could be true.

I don´t think Al quaida had nothing to do with the pentagon. That was all Us gov. I dont have time to proove why cause i @lunch but ill get back later. But there is alot of paranoia and conspiracy theories about this topic. And my opinion is that US gov is the one to blame.

If it where Terrorists, well why pick USA.... Easy one....
If it was JUST the US who did it to them self.... easy one.....
If it was both... Easy one...

So common all the "evidence" points towards US. So lets all play the world blame game and blame USA for killing its own....

Oh no that has already happened like 4 times... Vietnam, Desert Eagle, LOL@CIVIL WAR, And now irak. But all those "undercover" shit we dont hear about.

ok short story...

In the 80´s Niquaragua (South America) had a great deal of Export, the world treated them, like shit and game them shitty prices for everything. But they didnt care, they worked as hell. And soon the poverty in Niq was almost history. The corruption in the gov was still left, as in all poor countrys.... So the crime was low, economy on the way up, they started to feel like a real country... And offcourse, when our country is getting good they tjhought we need a army. So they started a gov program that was intended to get some 1000000 soldiers in something years...

Ok, now the funny part. Those fucking Amerikans, though ok those fuckers is getting to strong. They are close to us (geografical) so lets go down and fuck them up. US send in special undercover forces in small groups ALL OVER THIS BEAUTIFULL COUNTRY. And they just went berserk, slaughtered villages, raped kids, burned down bigger cities. And to end it all, they fucked up a shit load of Niq´s exportin goods. ( This was just before the gov of Niq hadstarted their new advanced military program), well timed i must say. Ok this happened bnot over night but under a couple of years! So now niq is a poor country, having little export, very high crime, very very much corruption. I have been there about 2 years ago. I did a field study in South Amerika for 8 months, i am sorry to say, that in all its beauty (cause belive me South Amerika is one of the most beautiful placezzz in the world) i dont wana go back.
The people in general is very nice. But since there is such a high rate of crimes i was pretty scared most of the time.

My travel mate acctually got kidnapped. And the swedish gov had to bail him out. True story not i niq though... But that was a shiload of presure on me. Cause i aws the fucking gerilllas "contact" i had to talk to them and hear him screaming in the background then go tell thir demands to my gov.... Ok, the gerilla in these countrys are not so smart so they didn´t crave alot but it was a borderline case for my goverment. Off course yall swe didnt hear about this due to GOOD secretess in swe Big grin

oh and Niq is just one of the countrys down there that has gotten this treatment of USA. There are many examples all over the world...

But now my lunch is over.

Btw i have been in the USA to, it sux... Big grin
I went to the White house and and i left a brick from a Gov house in Niq and a Ring that i found on a Dead old woman (ok, she died of natural causes, but anyway Big grin) And then i tried to take a piss at the fence but the cops came and dislocated my shoulder and broke my pinkie. So the hospital bill was 200 Bux..... So i can just say FUCK USA.... If it was up to me i would unite the world and fuck them up good.... Specially that fucker Bush.....

Wow long thread, and lunch is over CYA

Don´t pay any attention to me im just babblin my random gibbersih for the attention Big grin Im a petty FOOL. PETTY ME NOT Big grin

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

ever heard of weed?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

haha nice one Darky Cool

ExcessivePlus Administrator

DARK
DARKLORD's picture
term+ wrote: