911_The Whole Truth

116 replies [Last post]
sfu
so....as i told i will write about 911...here is my short little story...i hope u guys read and look carefully...open your eyes...

911_The hoax of the new millenium

so..what we had seen on tv about 911 was a good organisized and lucky criminal act of the terror group al-kaida! the leader of al kaida: osama bin-laden had the great idea to ... bla bla bla bla bla...2 boeing 747 crashed with the 2 WTC...bla bla bla...and then the 2 WTC explode and bla bla bla....

that was what us were told! what we seen on this day in every tv-channel and what we talked about friends and so on!
BUT: let me begin with this sentence:
911 WAS A GOOD ORGANISIZED AND PURE LIE TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

1. lets start with WTC...

http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/WTC767images/northtowerhit.mov

The so called "Fireman's Video" shows how the first plane, a Boeing 767, crashed into the North tower of the WTC. Unfortunately, some researchers of the 911 events based their analysis of the impact of the 1st plane at the WTC on a poor low-resolution MPEG video file, which led them to conclude a missile was fired just before impact.

when u look @ pics(@ end of story)..u can see strange attachment on the plane actually an extra fuel tank filled with gasoline, for creating a big fire and huge media show? Such tanks can be seen on many army aircrafts, but have never been seen on a Boeing 767 which normally has no fittings (so called "hard points") to fix such a tank to... The tank could also have been a pod from which a missile was fired...

http://www.rense.com/general41/inex.htm

When carefully looking at the video footage, a fireball can be seen just before impact. This could indicate in fact a missile was fired from the pod or some form of detonation occurred.
And as the 2 WTC explode 2 things are abnormal:

1.Planes usually don't explode this way (only in movies they do), unless some type of detonation method is used.
2.Since most of the kerosene (and gazoline from the tank) burned outside the building, as this picture shows, it's quite peculiar there was enough fuel to cause a fire hot enough to make the building's steel beams work enough to let the building fall down..

Do u ever seen how a old building is collapse by using dynamite...its fallin perfect down..it collapses perfect inself! well..do u seen or remember how the WTC has collapsed?..nearly perfect! a lot of firemans and ppl in seconds buiding, report in the moment, where the first building collaps, they heard detonations..maybe 10 or 15 ... and not only 2 ppl..nearly 30 ppl and 14 fireman told this! but it was never seen @ CNN, or any other TV..they showed us pics and animation what was happen...

you remember..on this day not only the 2 Main WTC collapse..also another buidling..WTC 7-buidling..a small buidlin...where never a boeing or such another aircraft crashed...collapse also...WHY THE HELL???? nothing was there...it really collapse...sry..i have just pics...no vid..but it seems like donation were in it and so it collapse...but why that happened?? they also send it in tv on same day..but nobody asked..why the hell this building collaps?? .. and in fact..nobody gave a answer! it just happenend!

second part: The Pentagon Crash..will come soon!

Login or register to view attached files

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

bert

noway. thats the shadow of one engine reflected on the hull.
dont follow stupid hystiria.

Anonymous
911_The Whole Truth

Let me guess he planed the hurricane too Right? hahahahahahahaha
Why no movies? Cause u cant add shit in, anyone can do graphics on those pictures and put a ball of fire there lol! Its ok thats ur opinion but i dont agree. Big grin Just know i have nothing agaisnt u just stating my opinion!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

actualy the hurricane was alkaidas fault.

they sent it to prove that Alah is supreme. Big grin

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

kek

i dont believe this was staged but since we're talking about USA, i canot say i'm 100% sure they didn't...

bert

i never forget bush' face when he got into his airforce 1 yet. it was after the 2 impacts and his face showed nothing but fear and amazement.
i guess, if there was planning, then bush was not part of it.

sfu

The second Part: The Pentagon Crash

so on this day..there was also boein 747 kidnapped..this one chrashed into the pentagon....ehm..no..sry..they did us believe it chrashed into the pentagon..dont believe...well..one question..do u remember a vid..where they showed a boein flys into the pentagon?

so..i dunno what chashed into the pentagon..but it was no boein 747...there was a hole in pentagon..a small hole. a boeing 747 is much 3 times bigger then this little hole in pentagon!...there were no wrack of a boeing 747..not one!!! so..what happened at pentagon??
(look at pics)

also crazy is..that the roof is intact..thats impossible!!! cuz the roof is so high as the plane..how thats possible???(look at pic)

Then there are those who suggest the wings of the 757 actually broke off at impact, therefore fitting the plane through the very small hole. This theory could make sense if only some broken wing (debris) would have been found at the outside of the building, and if the hole would have been higher.

so....what happened really on this day.....and why it happenend..where is the real boeing 747??...were are all this passengers??
was is just a act to attack the islam world...first osama....and then.....saddam ??..what has saddam to do with this?

think about.......thx for readin!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

kek

i still stand by my previous post, this is not 100% impossible to have happened, but still it would have been just too extreme to stage all this...

sfu

about WTC

also sick is......the melting point of steel construction of WTC is nearly 1700 Celsius...Melting point of Cerosin: 1300 Celsius!

so..how could both of WTC get impacted by the cerosin....but i think everyone remembers...they told us on every TV-channel.......cerosin couzed that and bla bla bla.....also xtrem.....after 15 mins that happenend..they showed us high quality 3d-animation of what happend..with aircraft and cerosin...

i tell you..im now 4 years in professional 3d-moddellin and 3d-animation...only the time to moddelin is maybe 1 hour...the time to animate...2 hours....the time to render the whole scene...1 hour...it´s impossible..that 3d-animation was made days before!!!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

bert

actually that was a small commuter plane

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/pentagon.swf
its 3megs!

sfu
kek wrote:

i still stand by my previous post, this is not 100% impossible to have happened, but still it would have been just too extreme to stage all this...

u remember moonlandin?..u think it was real??...a little example of hundreds:the flag in background was wavin like wind hit it....in universum there is no wind...@ moon there is no wind...there is no atmosphere..so there couldnt be a wind..!!! thats fact!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!