911_The Whole Truth

116 replies [Last post]
sfu
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Actualy a colapso of so many materials is a really big earthquake. It cant be felt far, since it is on the surface, but arround the centre (the two wtc towers) the shaking of ground was massive. So that could have been enough, especialy if the builders of the wtc decided to save some money on materials. (that happenes a lot you know, the bad construction due to corruption and profit making).

foksie....plz...go and look to the video where the WTC-building_nr 7 goes down....it collaps in the middle, we are talkin about steel constructions which is also built for earthquakes..for earthquakes of strong: 5 maybe 6..this happend when earth_plates are movin! as the WTC_towers goes down, in cant be in the near of strength 1...i cant be!

do u ever see buildings who were dynamate down, controlled detonations?..WTC_looks excactly like, and one question:
there are a lot of controlled detonations: and more bigger and not only one buildings also 2 and 3 or 5 buildings which they dynamate down..my question..why the hell, any other buildings in world goes down when a building crashed down??

this theory is impossible...skyscrapers are built to shake with earthquakes, with real earthquake coused of earthplates..who are fuckin really really stronger then when a building comin down!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Quote:
this theory is impossible...skyscrapers are built to shake with earthquakes, with real earthquake coused of earthplates..who are fuckin really really stronger then when a building comin down!

ehm, maybe 5 years ago, we are talking about a building which was built in the 70's. Earthquake Protected buildings didn't come into practices until the late 80's by the Japanese.

ExcessivePlus Administrator

sfu
azeglis wrote:

Quote:
and the theorie about more oxygen was in RR or fuel.....ehm, didn´t u see the fuckin big explosion as the aircrafts hit the WTC??

Ehm, That is my point exactly. Open Throttle, bigger boom.

Quote:
so, i am not drunk( but if u have sixpack, u not use..u know were can sent)

so..about the small building( WTC_building nr.7)...yes earthquakes can do that, but...where the hell was an earthquake at this time?? u mean as the 2 WTC towers come down, that was an earthquake? hahaha..no it was not! as u said before, it was some hours after the big WTC-buildings come down, when there was a earthquake, why nobody feel or saw it?
i mean, when u hold a cam in your hand, and film the WTC-number 7 from 100 meters, wouldnt u feel, and wouldnt we see the earthquake to...when there is a earthquake, everything is shakin!
and damn...skyscrapers are very good built against earthquakes..that WTC-7 goes down coused on a earthquake, u really need a big earthquake...but there was no earthquake..sry! next one!

Has it come to your attention that the earthquake caused from the falling of the tower weakened the supports of the building?

Ahh and yes, the two towers falling down hours later. I dont think you quite clearly understoon what was specified above. When the plane hit, yes, big boom, etc... the fire may have been put out hours before they collapsed, but as I said: The heat was weakening the truss connections, and the fire proofing wa so old it was blasted away on impact. So, fire under control, but the truss connections were still sizzling away.

And as for those entrance patterns:

When a wing of an aircraft enters a building, it doesnt make a deep hole like that. When a wing of an aircraft enters a building filled with Jetfuel, it makes a hole. Those distint entry patterns you showed before only just solitify what I have just stated. Fuel is stored in the wings, when the wings hit, 'Kaboom'.

I hope this has made a clearer understanding to yourself. Next.

THX for writing..whats with my beer?

so..as u know the trusses and steel_constructior..i mean the head_steel_structur is in the middle of WTC..on many skyscrapers it is...both of aircraft hit the WTC_towers on side..not direct in the middle!
maybe it can weak the trusses...thats right...but u can see nothing on vids..firemen and ppl who where outside and inside...heard at the moment where the first WTC-tower comes down, many explosions..that is also what confuse me!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Well, think about it. If you have burning fuel on trusses, you have other chemicals and what not (eg. Fire Protect below which has not been burnt off) then the whole building caves in. Of course you would hear explosions, growning noises.

sfu
azeglis wrote:

Quote:

ehm, maybe 5 years ago, we are talking about a building which was built in the 70's. Earthquake Protected buildings didn't come into practices until the late 80's by the Japanese.

thats right..but the japanese bring only the swinging construction...a big feather or a stabilizing metal sphere!
before this the buildings have more complex metal_constructions, and a lot of them dont fall down on real earthquake...okay on strong one yes..but really, u cant compare WTC_chrases when they come down, with earthquake...there are worlds between!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

sfu
azeglis wrote:

Well, think about it. If you have burning fuel on trusses, you have other chemicals and what not (eg. Fire Protect below which has not been burnt off) then the whole building caves in. Of course you would hear explosions, growning noises.

burning fuel on trusses..and other chemicals..for shure..but the fact is..that it cant melt the steel!..pls read before..im tired of writing thinks again and again! thx!

and yes..u would hear noises and sound of steel constructre brakin and flexin each other..but where should comes explosions??when there are not detonation..and why there should any detonation??? and they said, that they heard it, seconds before it goes down..not at the same moment!

:scratch: why there should have been explosions when a building goes down?? we are not in a hollywood film! Winking

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Quote:
thats right..but the japanese bring only the swinging construction...a big feather or a stabilizing metal sphere!
before this the buildings have more complex metal_constructions, and a lot of them dont fall down on real earthquake...okay on strong one yes..but really, u cant compare WTC_chrases when they come down, with earthquake...there are worlds between!

Dude, this is ridiculous. Finding any excuse to debate this. It fell down, typical 70's design, does not do well to Earthquakes.

Quote:
burning fuel on trusses..and other chemicals..for shure..but the fact is..that it cant melt the steel!..pls read before..im tired of writing thinks again and again! thx!

and yes..u would hear noises and sound of steel constructre brakin and flexin each other..but where should comes explosions??when there are not detonation..and why there should any detonation??? and they said, that they heard it, seconds before it goes down..not at the same moment!

why there should have been explosions when a building goes down?? we are not in a hollywood film!

Im tired of writing this shit, as suggest above a many of times: Jet Fuel, Open Throttle, Hot Fuel, Burning Engine, Eats away at metal. Now You said that the heat can't eat away at it. I did say that the Fire Protectant was blasted away. When manufacturing steel these days, newer fire protectant is sprayed on, as back then. But unfortunately, technology back 30 years ago was not as good as it is today. Please note: The Fire Protectant was 30 years old for goodness sake! You would expect burning jet fuel to eat away at it easily. Its Jet Fuel.

Now for the somewhat 'Explosions'. I did Psy. for 4 years in Uni, and one of the practices that was taught to myself was 'Mind Recollection'.
When someone is panicking, or in a state of stress, memory tends to be stretched due to the extremes. When the person/s here growning noises, in a big building, on fire, etc. Ones mind thinks: Explosion. Its quite simple. This only happens to a few, but people's memory changes over time, (Purely because of time) but also because of social recollection. This is when someone/others were in the same situation, they say the same shit. This leads the person to believe that they are right.

So, in saying this: If you have any physical media that suggest/shows or any audible noise of this 'explosion before falling', Please, Share it with us then.

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

lots of reading....

I can see why the idea of conspiracy is attractive with such a large event, and indeed all world changing events usual have more than a few attached conspiracy theories. The one here is quite a good story but I believe it is just that "a story" its compelling ill grant you. But imo there are so many variables in such an event if you searched and analyzed maybe you could blame Hans Gruber for it.... Happy

to me terms post makes the most sense. and he speaks with factual knowledge

but keep it up its interesting Happy

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

edit: I re-looked at this post and didn’t like the fact I put a tiny bit of humour into this thread, so its deleted

kek

uhh this is becoming extremely long, getting tired of it lol