911_The Whole Truth

116 replies [Last post]
sfu
kek wrote:

i dont think the downfall of wallstreet was the desired effect if this was indeed staged, but more likely to throw attention at the arab nations, making them enemy #1 of the world, thus justifying the US future wars in that area. Arab nations = oil = money. Go figure...

Irak was the lamest thing USA ever did...

ps. i still wonder what happened to that plane that was flying towards the pentagon.

about the downfall of wallstreet...well...as u know there are stocks where u get your money when its in plus and where u can loose money when that stock(or the company) is in minus!
well......there are also a special sort of stocks...stocks that are extremly and have a high risk! this stocks make profit, when other stocks, dont matter whichone, its better when there are a lot of stocks, so this special stock makes profit, when other stocks are in minus!
wallstreet was at this time like the headquarter for stocks...2 days the wallstreet was closed....normal minus is between 0.4 and 3 percent per stock....when its extrem its between 20 and 50 an 120 percent in minus!

so at this 2 days, nearly all stocks where in high minus...and there were i think it were just some of those special stocks...and they get extrem high money!!!really extrem high money!!!and yes...i believe that group whoever it was also coused this to get the money from there also!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

█X█St!ng
sfu wrote:

█X█St!ng wrote:
ok... so u dont think a metal plane hittin a metal building is goin to cause a spark... thus having a explosion before the hull of the plane its self goes inside the building?

i call bullshit on all of ur conspiracy theories

maybe if u take a peice of sheet metal and a grider and set it up and push the sheet metal into the grinder... will u not have sparks? no U WILL HAVE SPARKS and if there is something to catch fire under the sparks u will have a ingintion off of those sparks... sure maybe it doesnt look like that from that video u posted... but u also have to think... that video isnt from eye level dead square at the entrance of the plane... its from ground level where somebody was recording something... now if it was at eye level on that level of the building im pretty sure u would see sparks just as the nose of the plane hit the building

about the 3d modelin... when was the model released? i dont remember a model being released until about 2 days after the event happening... therefore it couldn't have been made up days in advance another 1 of ur conspiracy theories i call bullshit on...

i think u dont read carefully....sure it can make spark like this....why not...it had gasolin on board!!! thats a confirmation that u have looked to the pics...and dont read all or only a little or read it and dont understand it!..sry to say that on this way!
again: what was more important for me: melting point of the metal of WTC was near 1700 celsius....its a standard of high buildings who should also not brake down on a earthquake!
melting point of gasoline(which is used at aircrafts): 1300 celsius

it never ever can happen, that even both buildings chrashed down of this...! in tv, they showed us 3d_animations...on same day some minutes after the first building goes down, i saw it with my own eyes....!

i see a film called the ugly joe cut off .... do u see?...no....so couz you not saw it....does that mean this film was never played at tv??

u dont believe....ok.....dont believe...i just say...u dont open your eyes...you believe what they told u...what media let u eat...well....eat it!

its sad that u dont believe things like that:
-under physical law: gazoline cant melt the metal of WTC like us were told
-where is the boeing 757 that should hit the pentagon?
-why firemen and ppl here detonations in both WTC as same time as they chashed down?
-why the WTC 7-building chrashes only 1 hour later down? and it dont fall on side or smthg..it falls inself down...like the to WTC like they dynamate a building!
-and mcuh more questions......

U DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO THIS QUESTIONS I KNOW U DUNNO
U JUST HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT
THX for reading!

actually little one u didnt do u so called research on jet fuel...

planes do not use gasoline they use jet fuel...

http://www.csgnetwork.com/jetfuel.html

and if u see it has as flash point of 38 degrees C and 100 degrees F thus a small spark will cause vapors from the jet to explode

and if u have been watchin some of the stuff theyve been playin on tv here the past week u'd see that the plane crashin into the WTC didnt cause the buildings to go down... the fire within the building melted the support biems and the floors abouve the impact area caved ontop of each other... but yet i guess u dont watch tv either... or u would have seen that

thus making ur conspiracy theories invalid and bullshit...

bert

structural steel at 550 degrees C (1022 F) has 60% of the strength of steel at normal temperatures.
the jumbo jets destroid a big part of the construction where they impacted.
add these things together and you have collapsed the twin towers.

sfu

sry my failure....before i dont wrote gasoline it is: cerosin, not jet fuel! Winking
when u read before, i wrote cerosin! just a failure..sry

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

HELLA
Scarstruck's picture

I suggest that everyone check out these preview videos by Alex Jones here

watch

"911: The Road to Tyranny " and "NEW!!! THE MASTERS OF TERROR"

Don't know who Alex Jone's is check out his site here

Also for imore information about the "Illuminati" and how our society is subject to filltered information, the pyramid of "knowledge" ie "the powerful" and the "ignorance" ie us (kept in ignorance by the global elite, by the media etc). Explanations on the ways, and techniques fear is used to push society into submission. Check out these lectures by David Icke.

They're pretty long but interesting none the less, enjoy.

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 | Steelpad QCK Mass | SteelSeries Siberia V2 | 23" LG W2361V

sfu

okay..a second failure of my brain, i thought the melting point were: 1700 and 1300..sry..i am human..now i have looked..this are the facts:

melting point of steel(used as WTC..its a standard steel used for skyscrapers) ---> 1535 Celsius
max tempurate of non-pressuirised hydrocarbon fire: 825 Celsius

Difference 710 Celsius!!!
where did u get that 710 celsius?

no other modern steel structure of any skyscraper has collapsed from fire!

- not the new york plaza fire, which suffered a servere fire and explosion on august 5, 1970.
- not the first interstate fire of 4 may, 1988. which burnt for 3.5 hours!
- not even the meridian plaza fire of february 23, 1991. which burnt for 18 hours!

each floor was 39" thick,the top 4" is a poured concentrate slab, with interlockin vertical steel trusses underneath.

and what is with WTC-building nr. 7...why dont talk about this?
its collapse near perfect ... how..and why?? nothing was there!!!
thats the weakest point!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

Ok here is my side

The only buildings that felt in the 911 was from the same owner ... another one is that one of the ingeligence of USA nation building is the 3d build krashed .. but no plain hited . THere was a lot of Towers around and non of them got destroyed like the third one. The goberment says that the building burn down but that kant be true kouse the other buildings around was burning 2 and hold on more than the towers. The arkitekt of the towers say this" I MADE THOSE TOWERS SO THEY CAN HOLD A COMERCIAL AIRPLAINE KRASH" There is a video in the next link i will give u ... please look at the video and kome back here and post ur point of view.. theres a big explanation of the true going around on 9-11 .. of kuz they are many things not true .. but some of them believe me.. thight shit.

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

http://www.abbaswatchman.com/PAGE%201%20VIDEOS.htm

Go to martial law /.. dont give a fuck about any other video just go straight and download those videos .. guys u gonna have a sorprise ..

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

sfu

well well.....lets have a look! Big grin

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

sfu
(HK)Spider wrote:

http://www.abbaswatchman.com/PAGE%201%20VIDEOS.htm

Go to martial law /.. dont give a fuck about any other video just go straight and download those videos .. guys u gonna have a sorprise ..

yes...really n1!!!
so..just look at this vid..it says u what i wrote down and much more!!!
n1 spider!!!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!